ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I actually quite like the led effects on the AMP Extreme!

Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cpu: Intel core i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz | Mobo: MSI Mpower Z77 | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x60 | Gpu: Gigabyte GeForce 670 | RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Boot: Samsung 840 pro 120gb | Storage: 2x2TB WD Green | Keyboard: Ducky Shine III | Mouse Roccat Kova[+]

i like the design of the gpu and i want this precious think cause will be magic to see that gpu on my pc

Love the 900 series low power consumption and 3 fans  :P

My favourite part about these Zotac GPUs is that their cooler designs are very different and unique compared to other designs!

Props to Zotac and Linus for the giveaway! I wish evryone luck but still hope I can win!

I really don't know which card to pick, but I think the extreme might look a bit better in my case.

I love the aggressive cooler design, and just the 900 series in general.

I think the carbon-fiber one is cool. I really like the lighting.

Linus if you see this, I want you to know that I think the the extreme edition is better, it looks, and does the job better.

And if im lucky to win could you sign the box?

Now I have Linus's issue where It logs me out of LTT.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

I love the design and performance of both cards. The Extreme looks amazing with the zoned lighting, while the finish on the Omega looks beautiful.

They are both great cards!

Wow, loved your review, one question though, is the durability of the card great, Zotac isn't the most carefull one in that section. They look to be solid pretenders, carbon fiber lighting mix look awesome

Oooh boy do I want one. I've been meaning to put together a gaming rig soon and a very overclockable 970 is just what I need. LED effects too! Pls linus.

Posting here to enter for the chance to win the Zotac Card that is being given away :D ZOmg pick me! luvkthxbai

Looks beastly!

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

The extreme carbon design looks sweet!

Can't wait to build my new PC when I get back home!

I think the Zotac cards look really good and perform even better. Also the price to performance ratio of the 970 is just fantastic! :D

The 970 and 980 almost make me wish I hadn't gotten an R9 290 for my newest build. But NVIDIA business practices make me remember why I did in the first place.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | ASUS Z97-A | Intel Core i5 4690K | G.Skill Ripjaw 4 GB (desperately needs upgrade) | MSI Radeon R9 290 | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB SSD | Seagate Constellation 1 TB HDD (also needs upgrade) | NZXT Kraken X61 for CPU | NZXT Kraken X61 + G10 for GPU | Corsair M45 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | ASUS Xonar DSX | Denon AD-H2000

I've always stayed away from Zotac, but with this video, I just might give them a chance.