ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I'm highly interested in knowing what "the quietest gpu under heavy load" sounds like since my current card sounds like its taking off to it's home planet every time I play a game.  

Thank you Linus Media Group and Zotac for this amazing opportunity!

I love the backplate and the overall design of both cards are very nice! Would not be hard to fit this in a build aesthetically.

You wouldn't believe how huge of an upgrade this would be for me.

Thanks for this chance, even though im sure I won't win! You guys rock!

Glad to see zotac continuing to push out some great cards! 

Love the Carbon fiber finish on the AMP! Extreme :)

The carbon fiber extreme shroud is wayyy cooler than the omega, but I'd be happy to win ANYTHING lol

i really like the design of the extreme with the lightning. did not know zotac was so good with designing really cool!

Amazing video, hope I win :D. Been running off of my integrated graphics since my old gpu died. I'll actually be able to use my current psu too, also love the the whole voxel light illumination thing the 900 series have it looks amazing! 

The power efficiency looks pretty solid. Lots of headroom for this architecture.

And those coolers with them not-spinning-unless-needed-fans are really amazing.

Surprised nobody came up with these earlier. I mean we had that in cases, then PSUs, come on.

"Never trust anyone and rely on your instincts" - If you know who said it, you're awesome

good luck everybody. i like twin 8 pin power, no left over pins from my psu, looks good, would have to disable lights wile sleeping.

Well to be honest everyone here is hoping to get that glorious 980 so best of luck and let RNGsus will be done!

I like the breathing effect. I think it's flattering when machines take on human characteristics to earn our trust before turning on us.

The AMP! Extreme looks amazing, great features and those lights look great on it!! Awesome card

First off, I REALLY like the metal on the OMEGA but the orange doesn't go with the blue of my planned build. :C

It's also a triple slot design but you know what? Who freakin' cares! it's free!

I love how the 980 can squeeze out so much power, especially for how little power it consumes

well i like the fact that is a really quiet it seems card even oc which is great for people that have their computer in their room or any silent room, also the desing is pretty cool i might actually get a side panel with a window just to show it 

The coolers look so damn nice, though I'm not liking the additional height (even if it wouldn't have any effect on being able to put it in my case).

That beautiful, carbon fiber, LED, triple fan cooler beast of a Graphics card WILL BE MINE!!!!!

Nice! Another giveaway. I wish every gpu had a back plate and although Zotac seems to have overdone it I still want it.

I like how much more efficient the 900 series are, awesome.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

All I'm going to say is why no real carbon 

Extreme plus!!!

What more can you say  :)  what a beast!! looks awesome cool lighting....I want one NOW lol