ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I think I would go for the extreme for the cooling potential. I think I could get behind triple slot designs if it meant a quieter gpu.

Great review like always Linus! 
The design of those cards are simply stunning ! I need at least one  ;)

I just like that the 900 series was released with such a reasonable price point. I swear even the 780 and 780ti's in the same performance range dropped a couple of hundred bucks just to stay competitive price wise with the 980.

I really need a better graphics card to get ready for upcoming games would love the 980!

Please sir... can I has it?! Looks like a pretty nice design as long as it will fit in my build!

the pho-carbon fiber looks pretty nice.

That 970 extreme edition is sexier than my girlfriend. Oh wait.. What girlfriend?

Currently spending money on parts

Hope that i can win this gtx 980 amp! extreme from zotac because it looks to futuristic and sexy and i can use it for my first build :)

I like the fact that they are including a backplate, something that too many of the 970's and 980's don't have. On NVidias side of things I love the overclockability of the 900 Series in general so far, and all the new features their adding to past cards as well.

The GTX 970 extreme is really impressive. Nice video. I wonder what frame rates 980 extreme gets.

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

I liek dem frames so plz pik me Linus, But anyway I really actually like the look of the 980's heat sink and that power efficiency is great.

ZOTAC's NEW CARDS ARE SO COOL. With the card having 3 fans. It can be easily overclocked . Design is just great.

Man... I here to consume content and this giveaway. Need want a graphic card in my rig the apu isn't cutting it.

:ph34r: ninja out! ::pew:: ~smoke bomb~ 

Hello.

My name is Alex. I live in a country that does not manufacture anything worthwhile, so we get screwed over on the prices all the time.

The thing i like about the 900 series cards and especially the Zotac cards is that we both finally get a chance to get noticed so we can live a better live without being overshadowed by others. :)

Love the channel and the reviews Linus. Check every other day for updates :) Zotac choo choo chooose me!