ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I like how the 900 series does a good amount of work for the amount of power it uses. Which makes it easier to cool silently. Thanks for doing this giveaway.

This card look amazing plus is a gtx 980 how can it get better? i will love to wiin it yeaa

Looks of course, but also the good performance xD 

Catch all the videos looks like i might have to invest in a zotac card next go around!!!

I like the fact that this could probably max out every game I could ever fathom throwing at it and more. I can only imagine what this will do for the future of gaming and hardware.

I love the card.. i think i have fallen in love with the LED's <3 would love to own one... :)

The best thing about the GTX 970's and 980's would be just about everything! However, if I had to pick my favorite thing about them, I would have to say It's their amazing power efficiency. To put that much power into a GPU and maintain a low power profile is an amazing feat of engineering!  

Boss cooler Zotac has stepped up there game this year nice to see them flexing there muscle they have been around quite awhile hopefully this is there year to make a real dent in the market over hearing about Asus 24/7 lol

I must say these after-market graphics cards are performing and looking better than the foundation design! ;)

I think both these cards have their positives. I would take either.

I love that look of the extreme. Wish it were metal but that faux carbon fiber is dope. Hope I win that.

The looks of the GTX 980 AMP! Extreme look super awesome and I wouldn't mind owning one myself : )

I need this for my Christmas build. It would be a large money saver since im getting two.

The GTX 970 seems really good from a price-performance perspective. Too bad they cost around $500 in Australia. Still keen to get a 900 series card for my next build though :D

freakin space ships man

"lolwatrudoin"

"i do what i want"

Looking at the 900 series cards makes me feel like regretting buying 2 760s in may

A gtx 980 with those lighting will look good on my case. Give it to me!!! :)

i like gtx 980 zotac amp extreme edition because its look awesome !!!

Damn, 980 giveaway? I think best part is it finally made me register to the forum after following on youtube for so long.

Good luck to everyone!

Not sure of the extreme's look, but a free card is a free card. And a 980 to boot!

I personally like the Omega card better because I would choose a big card over a HUGE one. Although I'll admit I like the design on the extreme one better. Anyway I love the 900 series cards for sure, I'd love to have one because I've never had anything better than a 9600 GT!