ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

It would be very cool to get one of those graphic cards. I really need a new one because i still own a GTX 460 and i need a upgrade :D. Also the design and efficient technique is awsome.

Need to upgrade my 7950! The Extreme looks really good but if the Omega overclock higher..

Triple cooler godness and it looks sick!

CPU:Core I7 980X MoBo: Intel DX58SO Ram: 16Gb GPU:MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G Case: NZXT Source 530 PSU: EVGA 600B Cooler: H110 Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Headset: Corsair Vengeance 1400

I think I like the metal cooler better because I'm not a huge fan of gamer bling. Until now I have always thought of Zotac cards as kind of overpriced and not very premium mostly because that seems to be the only brand that you can find in best buy which doesn't make me feel confident in them. Compared to Asus or EVGA cards, I have never encountered a Zotac card that I have actually wanted until now. My only complaint with non reference PCBs is that if one day I wanted to make a custom water cooling loop in my PC it would be harder to find a block to fit my card, but then again who needs to put the graphics card in a cooling loop if you have a good enough cooler.

This card seems BEAST as hell and looks just plain awesome. Those three fans tho

OMG excelent giveaways :) and october 24 its my BD :D awesome, i really enjoy the 3ple fan, i just like the GPU that just run quite and cooler :) ... I just want to say hi to everyone in this forum, enjoy the game 
From Venezuela...
PD: This will be the best birthday gift EVER ! 

Hmm looks pretty good. I feel like they've stepped it up a bit over the last little while.

So. Much. Yay! Loving the new 900 series. Huge performance with minimal power draw, and they look awesome :3

Not too concerned about the material used if the cooling is good, as I won't be handling it enough to notice. Though there is definitely something appealing about that smooth, metal finish...

Having one of those in my next build would be really nice for my power bill. Though by the time I have enough for another system, nVidia will probably have a new series out.  :lol:

The 970 Extreme looks so narly with dat carbon fibre. 

Aslo the led's are maaaad!

The extreme is definitely one of the cooler looking 970s on the market

Shame about the plastic shroud, but I kind of agree with Linus, the faux carbon fiber doesn't look too bad.

the extreme looks pretty crazy but im a sukka for that carbon fobre look

would be nice to upgrade ;) the part i like the most of the extreme is the looks, looks great!

"Who are you the King of Siam, you got to get the best one? Who cares? They’re all the same these machines. They’re all made from the same asian suffering." - Louie Season 3 Episode 10, GO WATCH IT NOW.

First, I LOVE the 4 monitor connectors on the back!!

I always loved building computers, and I got to say i loved the reviews about this product!

The gpu looks amazing and I'm probably gonna buy one when I get the cash.

Mmm graphics cards

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home