What is Linus Tech Tips to you?

Flight1sim

Full of noobs now that start their posts with "My friend once told me.." Or "I heard that..."

Giving completely crap info.

Like you need a 1000W PSU for a singular 970 and a Core i5 3470. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Full of noobs now that start their posts with "My friend once told me.." Or "I heard that..."

Giving completely crap info.

Like you need a 1000W PSU for a singular 970 and a Core i5 3470. 

I bought an ax1500i to power my g3258 and integrated graphics. I know it's a bit overkill but I might overclock so I need the extra headroom. 

/s

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I bought an ax1500i to power my g3258 and integrated graphics. I know it's a bit overkill but I might overclock so I need the extra headroom. 

/s

For fucks sake. Please don't mess around like that. 

I almost had a heart attack. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I watch it to learn something and I love Linus's humor and Luke's.

Linus' humor can be a bit... different... sometimes. Takes some getting used to  :P

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

For fucks sake. Please don't mess around like that. 

I almost had a heart attack. 

Too far? Don't want any LTT members to have a heart attack  :(

post-73659-0-06595300-1413254752.jpg

"My wife was cross-stitching in bed and needed some light. So I stood up, walked over to the bed and whipped it out for her. The Lumio, that is."

Oh god  :D Is there a thread for this?

d3b04320c5.png

(

I second this.. except today i got 167 notifications :/ (a solid 100 notifications from freaking antoainb just one profile! & 67 others from likes & other members)

LTT Videos:

Best in Quality Tech reviews & unbiased opinion from a professional techie & hardware enthusiast, Never does anything mediocre (except for that time he wore a pink wig & sang the milkshake song) , Videos are top notch proffessional grade quality & thoroughly scripted, clean & never goes below expectation or a remark that is good ,  mostly excellent compared to similar grade studio or profession production that are on youtube, Regarding the quality i'd set LTT videos as a base standard for any other upcoming tech enthusiast.

Tech Quicky

Clean & crisp , but way too fast for normal people(may get uninterested with the pace) , usually one has to watch it a second ime to comprehend what linus said , too many rather quick shifts between segments imo, but i don't want it to be as 'that slow' as when the other host was doing the naration. Has room for improvement

Channel Superfun

Technically something that saved Linus a lot of viewers & forum members who were starting to get bored with the current videos..

Linus cat tips

Cats..Cats everywhere..

W.A.N. SHOW

Equivalent to nerd strip club, all the news, live & active members gathering , it's like a comicon for nerd every weekend.

LTT forum

Ship with a gaping hole, don't know how it will end , but alive due to active members both serious nerds & trolls , both make this forum interesting...Needs more interesting topics/section to promote interaction, otherwise it's basically just like a toll booth, needs a dedicated review/benchmark forum that every other tech site is having..

Details separate people.

The forum is a great and fun place to spend time on during lessons etc. LTT and YouTube is pretty much the shit for me. The YouTube channel is my favorite.

I think this is a great community and for me LTT has come a part of my life. Everyday I watch the new video and spend time here on this forum. The forum and LTT in general is a great educational source about computers.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

For me it's my favorite place in the internet.
The Youtube channel was my main resource for building my first PC and I watch all the videos ever since.
But my favorite content is by far the Wan Show I watch it every Friday even though its at 1:30AM where I live.
I also won in the LG G3 giveaway so this community even gave me a phone  :D

RTX2070OC 

Linus is love, Linus is life.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

For me it's my favorite place in the internet.

The Youtube channel was my main resource for building my first PC and I watch all the videos ever since.

But myy favorite content is by far the Wan Show I watch it every Friday even though its at 1:30AM where I live.

I also won in the LG G3 giveaway so this community even gave me a phone  :D

woah thats dedication!

Its 4:30 when I watch it, but sadly I have to do some homework so I miss it sometimes

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

eh, not fun. everybody left, starting with askew.

I am here :3 I mean, really, are we not all here for me

...oh... we are not ... I see :(

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

eh, not fun. everybody left, starting with askew.

Then why not leave too if you're so pessimistic about it. 

"The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved that it will be."

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Gay inbound!

No pls.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Linus Tech Tips for me is a great forum that is relationed with Linus (Technology Guru) hence how i knew that this forum even existed. But my general opinion over the forum is that it will answers to most of your "technical questions", but when you take it to the off topic-generalized questions or even future possibilites, most people wont reply smartly or even reply at all. But other than that it seems like a nice place, if the right people are met and the ones who dont have a sense of speech are not so nice. But its defenetly active and responsive (somewhat).

Groomlake Authority

No pls.

Your pleads are too late! 

hahaha-ha-ha.gif

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Your pleads are too late!

hahaha-ha-ha.gif

Jim Carrey stop. I'm just a boy.

Linus is love, Linus is life.

This is my tech site.

I used to spend my time on OC3D and i still like tom and everything he does but these forums are way more active still a good place to go though ^_^

Mostly for me it's a place to waste sometime look at some good rigs and maybe help some people out while im here.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

For me, it is the go to place when I want to learn. It is by far the single most informative forum that I have ever visited, and it would be very hard to leave. The unlimited amount of info that you guys know and are willing to teach to someone like me is astounding.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...