To anyone who tried Microsoft Windows 10, Post your reviews here.

I chose a less than ideal machine to install it on, so I cant comment on the performance(or even stability), but I can comment on the usability.

Hardware used:

• Pentium e2200(2.2Ghz)
  • nVidia 9500 gt
  • Old Western Digital HDD (80Gb, Sata)
  • 2x 2Gb DDR2 800Mhz
  • 1920x1200 Monitor, standard USB mouse, and PS/2 Keyboard

Usability: Much better than Windows 8 and just better than Windows 8.1. Its nice being able to use a desktop how a desktop should be used, and I imagine the same could be said for laptops(instead of being an oversized and crippled tablet). I didn't use W10 for anything productive(only web browsing and installing programs), but my workflow was improved greatly over the 8's. It was fluid and a "non BS" experience, and its a great jump from Windows 7. Honestly, this is what Windows 8 should have been.

Experience with tested hardware: Bad, bad bad bad. I couldn't get the current nVidia drivers for Win8.1/8/7 to install and work properly, but I managed to to get a really outdated driver to install(version 276 I think, not entirely sure). With the working driver, it wouldn't operate at 60Hz like it should(only 24 lol), but when I changed the resolution to 1920x1080 it fixed the problem. The OS was surprisingly smooth on my Pentium, and only had small hiccups when the usage reached 80%(its like it lagged for a brief second, but then smoothed out even though the usage stayed the same). Everything else worked fine, even the sound driver(which didn't work with the Windows 8 preview).

I'm sure Windows 10 works perfectly fine on better hardware, but this was my experience with that hardware. I don't need to diagnose my problems because I plan on installing it on a better machine, but I wanted to try it first on my "I don't care what happens" PC.

I chose a less than ideal machine to install it on, so I cant comment on the performance(or even stability), but I can comment on the usability.

Hardware used:

• Pentium e2200(2.2Ghz)
  • nVidia 9500 gt
  • Old Western Digital HDD (80Gb, Sata)
  • 2x 2Gb DDR2 800Mhz
  • 1920x1200 Monitor, standard USB mouse, and PS/2 Keyboard

Experience with tested hardware: Bad, bad bad bad. I couldn't get the current nVidia drivers for Win8.1/8/7 to install and work properly, but I managed to to get a really outdated driver to install(version 276 I think, not entirely sure). With the working driver, it wouldn't operate at 60Hz like it should(only 24 lol), but when I changed the resolution to 1920x1080 it fixed the problem. The OS was surprisingly smooth on my Pentium, and only had small hiccups when the usage reached 80%(its like it lagged for a brief second, but then smoothed out even though the usage stayed the same). Everything else worked fine, even the sound driver(which didn't work with the Windows 8 preview).

I'm sure Windows 10 works perfectly fine on better hardware, but this was my experience with that hardware. I don't need to diagnose my problems because I plan on installing it on a better machine, but I wanted to try it first on my "I don't care what happens" PC.

I couldn't get it working on my desktop with an Nvidia GPU either. It's just a GT 610, but it tells me whenever I try to install it  "a media driver is missing" and I think it's the Nvidia driver. I still don't know. I have Windows 9... erm 10 working on a VM on my GPU-less laptop so I at least get to try it out.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I am considering doing a full review, but for now I leave you with the simple list.

Ease of use:  7/10
User inteface:6/10
Compared to previous version 2/10
Multitasking : 5/10
file explorer:9/10
New Apps:0/10 (I don't necessarily care)
Style:7/10

Overall score: 51/100

Considering you've given it a rather low score, I'm curious what you would rate Windows 7 based on the same scoring system?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I'm running Windows 10 as my main OS right now. I suspect that under the hood this tech preview is just a windows 8.1 with fancy interface over it which is nice because all the drivers for all of my hardware work. The window snapping thing works great, but lack multi-display  support(As always) The file explorer is nice, but it would be better if they get rid of homepage or change the default location to This PC, the frequently folder and favorite doesn't work well.    

Ease of use:  7/10 
User interface: 7/10
Multitasking : 8/10
file explorer: 6.5/10
Style: 5/10 (lack of color custom option)  

Hardware used:

i7 4930K
16GB Kingston Hyperx Beast 
Asus X79 Deluxe
780Ti
120GB SSD
2.5 TB HDD
2 1080P monitor + 1 1366*768 monitor in portrait mode

• 2 weeks later...

Initial Impressions, 4 way snap is nice and the second desktop is interesting though I never used the feature on any UNIX based distribution.

Ease of Use: 9/10, a couple bugs but nowehere near as intuitive as Win 7

User Interface: 8/10, meh again not quite Win 7 good although it is faster

Multitasking: 7/10 4 way snap is great, but on the back end, it still assigns everything to one core so BOooooooo  

File Explorer: 8/10, it performs like Win 7, win 8.1  file explorer was slow.

Style: 6/10, would go up to 9/10 if I can theme like a boss

Compared to Previous Versions: 6/10 Better than 8/8.1, Not as good as Win 7(Even with the SSD support)

New Apps: 0/10 never noticed them

63%

Intel 12400F | 2x8 3000Mhz Corsair LPX | ASRock H570M-ITX  | Noctua DH-N14 | Corsair MP50 480GB | Meshilicious | Corsair SF600Fedora

Thanks let me know if I said something useful. Cheers!