Mistakes that companies make

Serfrank

Prebuilt computers in general.

It's something unpredictable. But in the end is right. I hope you've had the time of your life.

I think the fact that the 295x2 is dual GPU and the 285 isn't just adds insult to injury. It went from generally bad to confusing

Well, you have the 285, which I from what I heard performs worse than the 280, then the 290, then 290X, and then the 295x2, which is essential 2 290 chips, i believe.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Naming schemes

youtube.com/watch?v=OEVzPCY2T-g

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

MS buying out rare and then making them spew out shitty kinect games, hopefully they won't do that to mojang

Edit: Maybe Sony should buy rare from Microsoft...

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Well, you have the 285, which I from what I heard performs worse than the 280, then the 290, then 290X, and then the 295x2, which is essential 2 290 chips, i believe.

Can I get benchmarks proving the 285 is worse than the 280?

Edit: what about the 285X?

Companies who all make phablets now (S5, OnePlus One, M8, Moto X etc)

Some of us have small hands AND don't want an iPhone, I'm just saying...

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Adding a User Satisfaction popup when you just browsed there, how the F am I going to tell you if you site is worth anything if I just got there? Sure now they say we'll ask you later when you're done but who the F actually answers the poll afterwards? Nobody that's who.

Then the popup how can we help you, well I was reading the specs on your product before you took the screen away and annoyed me so now I am going to do the same on your popup to see how you like it. Somehow they never have an answer to how can I always prevent your popup helper screen from popping up, guess you're getting a bad satisfaction review on the previous dialog but I already closed it because its freaking annoying! If I wanted to talk to you I'd of click the button for that, so stop pestering me!

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

agree, i dont like when companies make their pc cases look too "11yearold360quickscopenoscopefukdurbitchlastnight-ish" if you know what i mean.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

under 120$ dollar GPUs which they sell as "gamer stuff" to people who have no clue.

well, a 650 is fine for gaming at high/ultra on 720p (what i do)

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Apple, producing dual core 730$ phones with no expansion slots since 2011.

Can't really call that a mistake when they sell like hotcakes :S

Actually companies misleading the consumers is brilliant (from their point of view) because when you buy a garbage item and then realize that its crap, then you have to buy something else. The companies are making a fortune.

CPU: i7 4790k OC'd @ 4.6 ghz COOLER: Corsair H105 (SP 120mm Quiet Edition Fans) MOBO: ASRock Z97 Extreme 6 RAM: Kingston Hyper Fury 16GB (2x8) 1866mhz

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB HDD: WD Blue 1TB GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750w 80+ Gold Fully Modular CASE: Fractal Arc Midi R2

OPTICAL DRIVE: Samsung DVD Burner OS: Win 7 64bit   Please do some research of your own before asking questions. Google and Youtube are your friend.

Cough Asus 280X

The Sapphire Vapor-X ones don't cool the VRM as well.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

The Sapphire Vapor-X ones don't cool the VRM as well.

Do they not? I really want one because of the looks. As well as the cooling.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Do they not? I really want one because of the looks. As well as the cooling.

At least the Vapor-X on the 7950 Boost didn't.  Not too sure about current implementations.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Companies who all make phablets now (S5, OnePlus One, M8, Moto X etc)

Some of us have small hands AND don't want an iPhone, I'm just saying...

THE S5 IS NOT A PHABLET!!

Can't really call that a mistake when they sell like hotcakes :S

But that goes for a lot of products listed here ^^

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

THE S5 IS NOT A PHABLET!!

An S5 is a phablet. 4 inch is a good phone and 7 inch is a good tablet. 5.5 is a good phablet. I wish I could have a snapdragon 801 processor in something the size of an iPhone. I'm running the Motorola G as a compromise now.

Part of the Q6600 club

Cost cutting on critical parts...

Making completely imbalanced builds...

Laying off thousands of employees just to keep profits up...

Not selling in the Philippines...

Cable management in prebuilt PCs.

Also, more than 1 5.25" bay. Most people don't use optical drives, and even one is enough for anyone.

Oh god this! I have 6 5.25" bays and I only use 1... It's so stupid!

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Cable management in prebuilt PCs.

Also, more than 1 5.25" bay. Most people don't use optical drives, and even one is enough for anyone.

What if i wanna have an optical drive and a fan controller 

Just asking :D

Lord Pantaloons, on 30 Nov 2014 - 7:32 PM, said: If Lawrence leaves his house and travels at a constant 40 MPH. How long will it take Bill from next door to shove a banana up his mom's rectum?

FX-6300Gigabyte R9 270X 4 GB OCWD Blue 1 TBCorsair Carbide 300RArctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro rev. 2Silverstone Strider Essential 500WAsus M5A97 R2.0Dell P2314HYamaha HTR-5740Mordaunt-Short Avant 309iSuperlux HD-668 BCooler Master CM Storm Quickfire UltimateGigabyte M6900Oneplus One 64 GB

At least the Vapor-X on the 7950 Boost didn't.  Not too sure about current implementations.

the current should

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Cough Asus 280X

The 290 and 290X also have horrible VRAM cooling with the DCU II cooler. Pretty slack of Asus to just grab the 780 DCU II and slap it on the AMD cards  <_<.

And the re-brands along with the new architecture chips in the 200 series just messes me up. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!