1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I really like your channel. Even though I didn't have an account here, I've been a fellow YouTube subscriber for more than 2 years! You guys really helped me mostly with TechQuickie videos but I watch all of your videos, the funny "pranks" too! And, just to be clear, you don't have only guys watchig your videos!!! - girls watch too ;)

I wish you all the luck in the world and can't wait for the 2 million subscribers mark on the channel!

Sorry for such a long post and, if you, Linus, or anyone from the crew is reading this: Brazil loves you! My English is not flawless but watching your videos helped me with my listening a lot! And, sorry for trying to get into the giveaway with just one post but.. I work and study so I don't have much free time for forums and other funn stuff :(

xoxo :) !

:D WOOOOO!!! 1 out of 1 million & 1 out of 100'000 thanks @LinusTech @Slick Congratulations

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Linus and the crew thank you for putting out quality tech content on YouTube. Your videos have taught me so much about technology and gave me the confidence and knowledge to build my first PC. I would also like to thank the people who are active on this website since they helped recommend me games and answered questions I had during my first build.

CPU: i5-4670k | CoolingCooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | MOBO: Asus Z87 PRO | RAM: Corsair G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB DDR3-1600 MHz | GPU: Asus Direct CUII GTX 780| StorageSamsung 840 EVO 120GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB | PSU: Corsair RM750 Case: Corsair 450D | OS: Windows 10 64 bit  | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G502 Speakers: Astro A40 w/Mixamp  | Monitor: Asus VN248H-P 23" IPS 5ms

Laptop: Lenovo Y700 i7-6700HQ, 8GB RAM, GTX 960m, 256GB M.2 SSD 

LinusTechTips is what I eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  Sometimes Mother doesn't approve, but I like to cuddle LinusTechTips in the bath with no water.  I love LinusTechTips.  LinusTechTips is love, LinusTechTips is life.

post-100052-0-07341600-1411092221.gif

I have been watching Linus for a while now. His videos are very helpful for choosing pc hardware or even just something to watch in my spare time. I also really enjoy the Tech Quickie videos.

Grats on one million and keep up the good work.

I found your channel a while ago when I was looking for Razer product reviews and I have loved it since! Thank you for everything you do!

Hey linus , It seems every time I would search youtube for a way to fix my pc one of your videos would be near the top. I just subscribed within the past week about 2 days after buying all the parts for my first ever gaming pc. A friend helped mty pick the parts basically by picking all the parts his pc was made of because I didnt know any better and he is the only one who built his pc in my group. Had I watched a few of your fast as possibles before I would have been able to pick my own parts but whatever , the computer is going to be great and im bound to screw things up along the way so Im staying subcribed to fix those problems as they come up and maybe in a few years time when I need to upgrade I will be able to do it all on my own.

I am really thankful to this community, they are the most helpful online community I have ever met. 

Linus is doing an outstanding job for the tech community. Its great that you are following your passion and getting paid for it, not every one can say that. There are two Youtube individuals I highly respect; one is Linus and the other is Marques Brownlee.

Linus, I know you did undergrad in Electrical Engineering, but what was your concentration?

About 25000 people entered 3 will win ill take my chances. <3 you linus

I really like your videos I think they are the highest quality build guides and an awesome community

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 1,000,000 SUBS!!!!!

I would like to start off and say I spent at leas an hour typing and it all got deleted. Sorry this is going to be shorter than the one I typed Earlier. A year ago my friends convinced me to think ablout spending a lot of money on a gaming computer. I had no idea on how to make a computer and that is what I wanted to do. So I looked up how to build a computer and I found your channel. I subscribed to it an have loved every video ever since. I went t the store coming out confident that I knew how to build a computer because of your videos I was easily able to put the computer together. But no one ever prepared me for how hard it could be to install windows when your an impatient eight grader. It turned out I was just too impatient to wait till it actually installed. your videos have helped me when my computer decided to now work when a cpu pin stopped working. I am not expecting to win but if i do that would make my life and be the first time i ever won anything. I have great parents but bad luck as far a chance goes, I had a longer congrats but it got deleted. I think everyone should put in more effort than just a thx for how much you have actually effected us. Another example for how you have effected me personally is you teach me so many thing on what is going on. My dad works for a company called glide away and is an IT he usually doesn't come home till really late sometimes he doesnt come home. I didnt really have much to talk ablout with him till now that I know a lot about computers I feel we talk more now. I also think it is funny how he works in IT and we didnt have good computers till my brother got one and i build mine. I want to think you a lot. I wish that someday I could meet you and get your signature because you have changed my life soo much. I dont know if i said it yet but I think you deserve comments that actually took time and effort for how much you have helped everyone. I wish I had more to say other than thinks to the whole team. KEEP UP THE VIDEOS AND CONGRATULATIONS 

I started watching linustechtips about a year ago because I wanted to learn how to build my own computer. There are other channels that teaches you about computers, but they're not as fun to watch as linus. Anyways, I recently ordered all my components and put them together thank to you. Unfortunately, the computer failed to post so I am waiting right now for my new motherboard (which I am hoping was the reason for the failure to post). 

Thank you linus media group for be a intresting and informative youtube channels that i found will looking for info btw love fast as possible and build guides also HYPE HYPE you deserve 2 million subs console potatoes are inferior to PC

I found linustechtips a couple years ago after seeing a link in a ncixcom video. Been loving it ever since!

Congratulations!

I am one of those hated ones that only post in the forum when there is a giveaway.

I don't quite remember when I landed on your videos or why. It was in 2012 and probably I was looking for information about a product. But, I do remember that I didn't know what an unboxing was.

I tried to ask Youtube for help and went to the history for searching the very first video I watched from you. Unfortunately, the history don't go all the way back and stops in your Merry Christmas 2012.

So, merry christmas!

post-9536-0-78489300-1411094106_thumb.jp

linus this channel has helped my stay awake so many times working the graveyard shift.  I thank you for all you guys do and hope you continue this for a very long time

I love the energy you guys bring to the subject and that's how I got into all of the linustechtips videos  :lol:

G4Qa8qq.gif

I've always wanted to build my own Gaming Rig and I liked your AMD APU PC Computer video. Thank you for making that video! Now I can build my own Value Gaming rig! :D

I don't even remember where I first saw you, and why I first subscribed to your channel. If I were to request any video I would want to see a review of the razer blackwidow chroma, or the corsair rgb k70 and k95. I also really like the podcast, but I prefer to watch it after it shows up on the archive - although I have started to tune in live when I can. Finally, I could go for some pie right about now. Thank you for all of your videos. I love all of them.  :)

Congratulations Linus on reaching 1 million subs. I found your channel when I was looking for a keyboard and I have been watching you ever since. Keep up the good work! :)

Been a fan of linustechtips for awhile now. About a year ago, a friend and I were talking about water cooled PCs...then he somehow brought up the idea of an oil cooled PC. Being skeptical/ignorant of the subject...I went to youtube for evidence of such a monstrosity. Sure enough, I find "Slick's oiled cooled pc" as the first result. After a couple more unboxings and build guide videos, linustechtips had a new sub.

Linus, thanks for helping out me and others for giving honest reviews and great tips on tech, I mean that's your youtube name and all so i expect no less. :)))))))

I love Linus Tech Tips! I hope to one be be as skilled in the art of pc building as the Linus Tech Tips team one day, and I hope that starts with this giveaway!