1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I needed help understanding how to replace a few parts in my computer. Been watching ever since. 

*Insert generic sucking up comment so I can appeal to Linus and have a better chance of winning.

Wait.. That's not how it works... At least I won.

Before I saw your videos, I was a happy but poor student. Now I am a sad poor student that knows what massive gaming pc he could build, if he had money.

Thank you for all your videos!

Congrats on 1 million guys! That is a crazy number to look at, but it is especially well deserved to you guys for all of your hard work and dedication of the long years you have been working tirelessly. I first started watching your channel when I was looking for a keyboard. As I browsed around for 5 hours and really started to see just how much effort you guys gave into making the videos and seeing that just grabbed my attention because something just interested me a lot about them. What your videos did for me is that they not only entertained the hell out of me,but they also sparked a very good interest in computers for me that I never had and now I'm finding myself researching and reading up on the graphics cards, processors, SSD cards, and etc. because I want to know everything about computers and maybe work with them as a job or just as a hobby. I have never been so motivated in doing something that many consider to be work in my life and it feels so good to know that my future job could be working with something that I would love to do everyday and for that I would personally love to thank you guys so much for motivating me to do something that I never before knew anything about.  :) Good luck on getting to your next sub mark!

I might be too late. But I'm not sure. Dang these time zones and international date line.

But anyway I've only found this recently as I only decided to build a pc about a month or two ago. And I knew NOTHING. ZERO. I didn't know that memory isn't storage at that point. But the first vid I watched was your "better gaming pc for $1500" and It really helped me understand what I was getting into. 

Recently I was having trouble deciding on a power supply and thought "maybe I'll try the linus forums" and we'll I got help about 5 minutes after I made my post. Everyone was very helpfull and kind and I managed to settle on a seasonic x series 650W after a few discussions.

Cheers for helping me get into this and helping me to understand pretty much everything.

Congrats on 1 millions subs.

i love your channel and have learn quite alot from it. i always enjoy watching the wan show, you guys are hilarious at times. my favourite video is the func commercial where luke is a badass crim.

Love your videos Linus, congrats on a million!

Your community is pretty badass. Not only from here on the forum, butt especially on the WAN show comments, those guys are hilarious!  

You really helped when I was deciding parts for my pc, I had a reassurance when I saw you did a video. 

Congrats on 1 million subs. Learned alot from you Linus, thanks for that :)

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers! Your channel has helped me build my own computer and keep up with the ever changing world of computer hardware. Keep up the good work!  :)

Awesome job man! I've always loved your videos. Probably some of the best and most informative on YouTube. Congratz!its-party-time_649.gif

....uuuh forum...scary like social media...must look around if helpful...

beforehand,

Congratulations Linus! good to see your tireless work and boundless passion being rewarded with huge and growing fanbase!

you helped me keep an old LAN running with your tips, and hopefully, one day, help my very own rig being selfbuilt

Keep it up! and big Thanks to your team and family for backing you

Hi Linus!!
Congrats on 1 million!! I learned about you from the guys at Newegg (where I first learned to build a new PC), and have watched as you grew, and have been amazingly successful in both your professional and personal life. I don't think it could happen to a better guy, and I plan on watching you until you stop being a part of Linus Media Group ;)

as a kid who has scrapped together every penny for a pc and has found the joys of pc building with your youtube channels help  i would thoughroughly love to have one to give to a friend. thanks bra.

I found Linus Tech Tips through my friends who have been long time subscribers. Thanks for all your hard work guys!

Hey, Great videos you got here, I'm glad my brother showed this website to me. Keep it up :D

Cheers, Djiuki

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!  I watch your videos everyday trying to expand my knowledge!!  The WAN Show... haven't looked forward anything so much since Nintendo Power stopped circulation!!  Keep up the SCRUMTRULESCENT work and NEVER stop pushing the bounderies!!

I would love to win because you tech videos are the best!!  

*crosses fingers* for contest

but you have reinvigorated my lazy periods of my career and kept me in the know with the wan show

Congratulations to Linus and the gang on 1 million subscribers!  

Here's hoping for at least a million more!

Congrats!

It must feel awesome to finally have 1 million subs! Good job!

You guys really inspired me to build my current rig (which I can never stop upgrading either because of you's!) and I've gotten out of some problems tech-wise by watching and learning from your videos. I especially like the As Fast As Possible videos, and your Complete Build Guides.

Keep up the great work!