1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

i found about you on /r/pcmasterrace and I would like the custom build PC.

Honestly, this is my favorite tech channel. I came across it one night "looking" at build guides, and I saw the overkill build guide. Ever since then, I've been watching every video, review, test, benchmark, whatever is on LinusTechTips. It's quite underkill to only have 1 mil, you deserve more, but nevertheless, congratulations!

-custom PC

at one point I was just going through a bunch of reviews for laptops since I was stuck on which one to get but I came across LTT while finding some useful I really loved the Asus G750JZ and even more later on the Lenovo y50 but still haven't really chosen one to get yet. I don't know id rather win the uhh Asus rog G550jk for taking it around. im at the point of my life where I don't know necessarily what to do. I've wanted to go into multimedia so yeah. btw I love the custom built pc series just watching all the steps going into, not that im planning to ever do such a thing but I just enjoy the overall video. That storm trooper outfit doe.

I discovered Linus Tech Tips about a year ago when searching for parts for a new PC. Great commentary, reviews and un-boxings. Linus is now my number one source for PC news and technology. Keep up the great work!

Woo just in time for giveaway, great youtube channel you deserve the 1m :D

Congratulations! Linus, you and your team are doing a fantastic job. Much of my tech purchase decisions have been influenced by your down-to-earth, no-BS reviews and benchmarks. Keep up the great work!

Been watching your videos at work, (IT guy) for the past couple weeks, and just love the show.  Been looking into building a new machine and going to take the tips and some of the build designs you had in a video.

Also, as a suggestion for a new video, a review of the Virtuix Omni would be awesome.  Been considering early adoption, for a few ideas to add to it.

Thanks, and keep up the wonderful work!

Thanks for all the great videos and knowledge you give through them!!  Cant wait to see where you guys go in the future

Though this be madness, there is method in it.

CPU - i7-3770K @ 4.0GHz, Motherboard - ASUS ROG Maximus V Formula, RAM - G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4x4GB) @ 2133MHz, GPU - EVGA GTX 780 Superclocked, Case - Phanteks Enthoo Primo (white), Storage - Samsung 840 Series 250GB, SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB, and WD Black 500GB, PSU - Corsair RM1000, Display - ASUS VG248QE, Cooling - Noctua NH-D15, Keyboard - Corsair K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown switches), Mouse - El cheapo Dynex, Sound - Built-in monitor speakers, Sony PULSE Wireless Stereo Headset, Operating System - Windows 7 Home Premium

Been watching the TechTips videos for a very long time. They were educational and helpful in me building my first computer. 

And congrats on the 1 million subscribers. 

Woooh for 1 million subscribers. I've been following linus tech tips for a bit, but honestly only just made a forum account! Either way I'd really hope I can be lucky enough to win one of these amazing prizes! 
Honestly though, of all of the computer/tech channels I follow on youtube, you guys are my favorite I love watching the WAN show and all the other videos you guys got.
Thanks for the opportunity and hey if I don't win can you guys say "Peanut butter egg dirt" atleast once during your next WAN show?

Your videos are what keep me up at night. But that's not a bad thing ;)

On a serious note, I appreciate all your hard work and information on the daily.

I really do enjoy your <$100 item videos among your more obscure videos such as skits or more so reviews of different products like the zboard!

Keep it up guys:)

-Scooty

I found LinusTechTips when I was learning what was required to run Crysis. It has grown into the one of the best tech-pc youtube channels and helps so many people including myself about new technology. Thanks!

I remember the first time I'd ever seen a video of yours.

It was the first week of the 2013 school year.

I was enjoying my lunch in a graphics productions class where buddy of mine had been marathoning your videos.

For nearly the whole class period, I got to listen to some guy talking at a camera about clock speeds, data transfer speeds, and a ton of other stuff that I absolutely could not understand.

But, after sitting down and watching a few myself, I was hooked. 

Around then, I probably spent more time googling things after watching you than I did sleeping in the weeks that followed.

I really wanted to know everything I could about PCs; what all the numbers and abbreviations meant, how to assemble a PC that suited me, and staying updated with all the new releases.

My new obsession was PC. I'd found a new hobby!

I met a couple guys at my school with whom I shared similar interests.
We all became great friends immediately, the fastest I'd ever come to know anyone.

They helped me budget for a PC, provided guidance as chose the parts that were best for me, and organised a LAN party the day I put it together.
The whole experience was wonderful, and I love the PC we built together.
I'm great friends with all of those guys and gals, and we still go online every weekend and have LAN parties occasionally.

So now's the bit where I thank you, Linus and friends.
Your videos, informative and entertaining, were the medium that delivered to me the first glimpse into the world of PCs.
They guided me through the terminology, what really mattered in a PC, and held my interest the entire time.
This whole experience has been a blast, and I think your work gave me the desire to study and understand the world of computers.

Happy one million subscribers, LTT!

I'm eager to see more content from you all!

I just want to say thanks for doing this great giveaway first of all, and second, congratulations on getting 1 million subscribers! You guys make such great and helpful videos, so you really deserve it.

I've learned so much about computers and PC parts from watching your channel. So I really appreciate all of you and your team's hard work bringing us these videos.

Also, I'm really looking forward to a video on the GTX 970 & 980!

OMG YASSS! 

I literally don't remeber how i came across your channel (it was a long time ago) and i just watched your videos! Ugh congrats sooo much! Hope i win!

(This acc is new, i am not a newbie to your channel, but to this site yes!)

Wow I Could Really Use A New Computer To Replace This Poopy Laptop With Only 2 Gigs Of Ram. Keep Up The Good Work Guys.

Your great reviews and advice has helped me so much whether it was making a decision on whether or not I should buy something or if it was just to expand my knowledge on technology in general. Thank you so much and great job on 1 million!

I have watched you scince I was in grade five back in 2010. I have loved and learned alot form your videos. I hope you continue to create them. Thankyou!

Good for you Linus and the team! All the videos have been very enjoyable and keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the whole room water cooled project finished.

I started following linus tech tips the first time I tried building my own computer then I got really attached to watching the videos daily. I learnt so much thanks to Linus. Thanks for being around so long and I love watching as fast as possible and ultimate build guides.

Denmark greets you!

Love your channel and your reviews.

Keep up the good work :D