1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found LinusTechTips when I was looking for good reviews on Youtube.  I wanted to game on pc but I'm a senior in high school and I come from a poor family so I can't afford one right now, but after I find a job I plan on buying a good gaming laptop for college and of course building a good pc in the future.  I was looking more into reviews on Youtube and found LinusTechTips and this channel has lead me to others such as NCIX, Austin Evans, Unbox Therapy, Tek Syndicate, etc.  I only joined the community now for the giveaway of course but I was planning on joining the forum once I got a good enough gaming pc.  This community and the channel is great, I'm glad this is my first post  :D !!!!

A couple of weeks ago, I have (with some help from a friend) built my first computer which has an SSD. I am currently using it right now and I am very happy with it. :)

Because of you i helped my friend upgrade his graphics card. Thanks to your videos me and my friend learned about video cards.

Congrats on 1M subs LMG!

I found LTT a year or so ago when i was looking for reviews on a new PC components but had been out of the tech for a few years so i had no idea what CPU motherboards and graphic cards were suitable for my needs. 

After watching a lot of back catalogue of vids I felt back in the game in no time and picked up a lot of tips along the way.

Watching the video production quality grow and mature is amazing. Reviews are comprehensive, brutally honest and I have made a lot of purchases based on your reviews.

I had to recommended this channel to all my mates. Well done guys and thanks for all the great work!

Intel i7 4790K | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Motherboard | Kingston Beast 16Gb 2400Mhz RAM | Corsair AX860i Power supply | Corsair H100i CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Storm Trooper w/ window | Samsung EVO 500gb SSD | WD Black 2TB | Asus GTX980

The first video I saw on Linus Tech tips was his "how to build the ultimate Kaveri pc" and immediately subscribed. I lean something new every time I watch one of your videos. Congrats on the milestone, and keep up the great work. 

Good job Linus and the tech team. Love your videos. Very informative and I found your channel from Jayztwocents.

Congraulations on reaching 1 Million subscribers! First saw one of your videos like 6 years ago when i was trying to find a guide on thermal paste for cpus and have been following you guys since. Kind of miss the out door reviews though; these days whenever i need info on a new pc component i find myself typing "(item) linus" in youtube; Keep up the good work!

My favourite food is custom PCs built by Linus. Congrats Linus on one million subs! You deserved it!

Thanks for making awesome videos and entertaining for me for years! Good luck to all of the channels in the future!

Dear LinusTechTips,

Congrats on the 1 Million Subscribers, That's unbelievable! You guys deserve it! I remember the first video I saw of yours, the Samsung MD230X3 Eyefinity Monitor Showcase(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXXSqce04fE) That was crazy long ago, I was 12 when I saw it. And that was when I first started watching your videos and my passion for computers and tech just blossomed from there. So much so that I would love to work on Computers for the rest of my life. The first thing I memorized was the number 1024, I'm sure we all know that refers to the amount of bytes in a kilobyte, Kilobytes in a megabyte, and so forth into gigabytes and terabytes. Anyway, I would be on cloud 9 for just a shout-out or acknowledgement of this post, so it's okay with me if I don't win anything. I truly love the computers and tech.

Keep posting amazing, inspiring videos LinusTechTips,

Brendan

I first found Linus Tech Tips on YouTube while looking for a cheaper PC build and it was very helpful so thank you.

Hey Linus. Just saying Congrats on your 1 million sub mark. Love you videos and keep up the good work. hope i win something :)

Ya Linus you are always supporting your followers By give aways. Your videos are amazing and are helping me make decisions to build a rig of my own

Found you guys yesterday when I stumbled across ya'll. Though I'm new to this channel, I'm certain I'll form an addiction to this channel. I would love to see a video where you compare the best laptops/tablets to do school work and things like that. Congrats on the 1,000,000 subscribers! :D

Thanks for making me a more informed consumer.

Well what to say, started watching incthe old days...watching all the revoews and unboxings....didnt notice the unboxings stopped appearong yet i watch more now than i did then. WAn show deffinatly being the best show/set of videos so far!! Hope you stick with it and keep up the awesome work!

And of course well done!!!

Hi!  Please quote me in replies otherwise I may not see your response!

Great job guys. I remember when I was building my pc and found your Fractal Design Define R4 unboxing. Well the second time that you unboxed it.

What is the deal with pants M88?

I love you cat videos, but where is the koolaid?

I hope I win the din boy-o...

PS.

What does "PS" stand for?

Thank you for all the positive impact you've put on my love for electronics. my favorite food is oranges

I actually had heard of Linus Tech Tips and how everyone envied him, lol. I was snooping around on the channel one day and accidentally bumped the sub button. I let it go and ever since then, you guys have become my favorite tech channel on YouTube. Thanks so much for all the great content and hard work you put in to get videos to us daily. It's awesome!

Linus I've been watching you ever since you started making these videos for NCIX and was always glad to see one on a product page to let me kknow exactly what I was buying into and giving me all kinds of cool bits of information. It's cool to see that you haven't strayed from that philosophy as well as making side project to keep things fresh

It's been a real pleasure watchin you these past years and I will keep watching you Linus. Thank you for everything!

Linus, you are the best! 

Long time lurker, but had to say thank you!