1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

This channel pretty much taught me everything I know about PCs, just some of the best and highest quality content out there at the moment. Cheers guys

I cannot remember when was the first time I found your channel, but once I really dove into your videos I never looked back. From that point on I've watched every single video you post each day. Hell, I've even gotten as far as getting my girlfriend to watch your videos, and she enjoys them too :D Your videos teach me a lot of stuff but are also the most entertaining tech videos on Youtube. Love your videos, keep up the awesome work guys!

hey really thank you for all the tips and vids it really helped me when i wanted to get in to computers and how to build one i watched a lot of your nicx vids on youtube and also thanks for the givaway

Congrats Linus and the tech tips group. I found your channel while searching for a 4k build and became addicted ever since. Love your videos, very explanative and easy to understand. Lets hope for another million subs :)

Man. I just bought a new Gaming Build. But If I win this I Have something to give my brother for chrsitmas :3

The fact Linus Media Group have made 1m mark is testament to the constant improvement to production quality keep it up 

It is really amazing how our collective love for technology has created such an intelligent, caring and informative online community.  

Thank you LTT for all the amazing videos and thank you for the giveaway. I especially love watching your techquickie channel, because It's a quick way to learn about new technology for me and I generally learn new information about technology I already know and use. Keep up the great work LTT :D

Love your vids Linus. Really like the unboxings, but I enjoyed the OTT pc builds too. Keep up the good work, and bring back the fishbowl pc!

Well I first stumbled onto an episode of the wan show and in the video thumbnail I saw some poor guy wearing a Vancouver Canucks shirt. So I watched his show out of pity for both Linus and all the Vancouver players John Tortorella made cry last season. However to my surprise I really enjoyed this the WAN show... Actually I think I was watching an episode of the tek and Logan said something about how he didn't know why anyone watched the tek when there are better shows out there that discuss similar things and he named a few one of which was the wan show. So I said thanks Logan and I watched me some wan show. I also enjoy all the helpful videos from Linus. My favorite food is probably hot wings, maybe some real good tacos.

Following this amazing Group since 2011 :). Found it by accident by searching for some PC components on youtube. Ever since pretty much no need to look further. Love seeing LTT growing in numbers and quality from day to day, only good things happening for you :) . Just one note though, kinda missing old style unboxing videos, loved to see those. Spontaniously one time filmed unboxing are always interesting to watch. Anyways, keep up with amazing work guys!

Great job Linus, I found your channel when looking at your brilliant reviews, many months ago. I thank you for all the entertainment that you have provided and hope that you continue for the next million subscribers

I'm new, but i accidently came by your channel when i searching for 'best ssd settings'. Cool channel and keep it up, bro!

ps: Congrats for the 1 millie minions!

Congratulations Linus Media Group! 1 million subs. I was waiting for it so long because you guys really deserve it!

I want to thank you and the whole community because of your effort my life has been changed! I started as a noob who thought he knew much about computers. I could only fix some really simple problems. I just watched some youtube videos but then I came across a video of LinusTechTips and I absolutely loved it! I became addicted ever since. look at my now. I know most things about computers now! There is still a lot to learn but there is also a lot of videos to come! Thanks to all of you guys I even built my own PC! I am really proud to be part of this community with all the helpful people and it is a great a feeling to help people out! The reason that I post this so late is that I just needed some time to write this, to give a big thank you to all of you guys and to congratulate Linus for one million.

this channel with its forums and its community is awesome and I hope that it will exist for ever. One final time! Thank you Linus Media Group and the community for everything!

~Sven A.K.A SV4NL Cheers from TheNetherlands

#LinusTechTipsmasterrace

CPU: Intel Xeon E5320 @1,86GHz | MOBO: A random HP MOBO… | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR2 | GPU: NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800 | CASE: HP xw6400 workstation case | PSU: Random HP PSU| [spoiler=

HellFire (1st build)] CPU: Intel i5 4690k | MOBO: MSI Z97-G45 GAMING | RAM: GSkill Ripjaws X 2X4GB | GPU: MSI GeForce GTX770 GAMING (2GB) | CASE: Zalman Z11 PLUS HF1 | PSU: Corsair CS550M | FANCONTROLLER: NZXT Sentry 2 | Storage 300 gb WD VelociRaptor/ 1TB WD caviar green|

mouse/keyboard: CMStorm Devastator | Headset: Plantronics RIG|

If you need me, just quote me!

Congratulations! I never would have thought that a channel about computers would have gained so many subs.  I don't mean to say that this channel or its rather unusual topic are bad, I just never thought that tech was so interesting to so many people. Anyways I love this channel. Also I really liked this video:

Maybe you could make more of this kind of content. Build guides are great but I liked to hear Linus' opinion on many different parts for different value at once.

I found about you guys just recently, I haven't watched a lot of your vids on youtube but i'm planning to :) I decided to enter this giveaway because it's a lot of fun and maybe I get lucky to win something :D

Congrats on 1 million subscribers and the new addition to your family. 

Congrats guys :)

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I have been watching your vids since 2010 i think and your channel has grown so much. I just loved the bench unboxings and that retro one with the athlon 64 :P.

Your video's are always entertaining and just keep this up.

Btw to all people SUBSCRIBE LETS GO TO 2 MILLION (probbably spelled wrong) :P