1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I can finally reply!!! WOO

So, not sure if you guys are going to read this since you're in the zone at the MOD24 event, but hopefully you guys do at some point.

I actually didn't find you guys until just a few months ago, as I was trying to decide between a couple of components for a build that now will never be, and I found NCIX stuff first, but then got caught into your LinusTechTips channel. I'm registered in the forum, subscribed right after the million mark, and actually followed one of you guys on Twitter because sure, I care about the channel if you provide great content, but I care for you guys for the sacrifices you make in order to do it. I know there were probably a lot of costs and energy, financially and otherwise, that went into making this get to this point, and I'm nothing short of proud. Even as a 24 year old computer engineer work-in-progress that's not solely an engineer as much as I am in a purely love-love relationship with the development of technology, seeing that you guys aren't like many of the people I run into on a daily basis, but instead are super chill and (I bet) a lot of fun to hang out with, makes me happy and only wish I could build with you guys.

I still need to actually make a build myself (right now my only computer is a 2008 Macbook Pro, with upgraded ram to a whopping 4GB RAM running at a incredibly speedy 667MHz, 2.6 Intel Core 2 Duo, with a recently upgraded hard drive from the super spacious 200 GB to a gargantuan 1 TB, with an astounding graphics from NVIDIA's GeForce 8600M GT with a super huge 512MB onboard...and hopefully you take this all as sarcastic as I'm writing it. haha) but I know that when I do, I'll have people here on the forum, and potentially friends with some of you all to not only help, but to enjoy the experience with. Stay incredible compadres.

Noel B.

I found Linus when I was transitioning from console gaming over to PC. Oh god I can't believe I ever enjoyed console gaming. *shudders*

I found linus tech tips, after deciding to return to the PC master race. Kinda watched all his build videos before putting my own pc together. Thanks Linus :/

The way I found you guys was because I was just on YouTube learning about how to build a Computer, and Boom I found LinusTechTips, and that is all I had needed to build my computer, thank you for helping me so much, everyone at the LMS

Oh and why I wanna enter, is because Linus, that's why :D

Kind Regards

Utkarsh Anand

I really love the amd apu series.The intro was top notch, keep up the good work guys.

Worth a try, found LinusTechTips because I was researching on building a PC and needed to see if anyone had anything about certain GPU's, ended up finding this forum + his youtube channel, found it hilarious and it had its facts. So watching almost all his videos to get some information and a bit of a good laugh, I'm glad he made these videos and forum. 

I7 4790K • Corsair H110 • MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition • Kingston Fury Hyper X (White)(16GB)(1866Mhz) • Crucial MX 100 512 GB • Seagate Barracuda 1TB • Phantek Enthoo Pro • EVGA G2 750 Watt 

Asus DRW Optical Drive • TP Link Wifi Adapter • Asus MX279H • CM Devastator Bundle (Blue) • Bitfenix Spectre Pro (White) • Windows 8.1

Galax Hall Of Fame 970

Hello Linus,

I found you're videos by randomly searching for some graphic's card's.

You're videos are insperational,they are one of the best in the tech community.

Even if im bored, i watch you're videos. They are fun actually.

My favorite kind o your videos is graphic's card reviews.

I whan't you to review some amd processor's becouse they are "not so popular", and maybe some software reviews or anything. Just have fun doing it.

My favorite food is any kind of fish.

So do well and i hope you have making you're videos.

Tom_Josh.

Congratulations on the million. Here's to a million more.

Since finding the youtube channel(from a reddit post) I was hooked instantly. I'm a lurker mainly, just come for the videos. I'm not much of a forum person, not really anything useful to say.

Though I will say thank you for the awesome videos.

I got to say that I am a really huge fan of Linus Tech Tips. By doing daily videos of new tech, you guys have challenge us to stay connected and up to day, with everything that is really happening in the technology of computers, something that seems really simple in the surface, but really is an invitation to stay in the frontier of science, engeneering, and math. Keep up the good work.

I came across your channel when i was looking for guides on building my first gaming computer. It really helped me alot and now i just finished building a friends computer thanks to your guides. Congrats on getting 1 million subscribers! :D

I remember when I first found your youtube channel. It might have only been about a year ago, but it is still the only channel that I watch daily. Congratz on 1,000,000 and I look forward to the growth of this channel.

yeaah 1 million :D  i found these videos on internet and It has been a great help even i'm very good at english 

I found linustechtips by looking for reviews on youtube , The WAN Show but i don't watch it on twitch due to the different timezone , Corsair's Chery MX RGB Mechanical Keyboard

congrats on million subs

Now how did i find out:

I remember like it was yesterday (Flashback cloud appears). There I was my buttocks situated upon the chair. My eyes gazing into the luminous laptop. There I was watching youtube, full of zest and jubilant as I cab be. Upon finishing the video that i was on, I clicked the homepage on youtube. My eyes scanned the home page. My eyes fixated, like bug attracted to light, upon computer review. The mouse pointer darted to the video icon and clicked on the link. And there you were, the radiant light flashed into my eyes. My brain turning over the image of what my eyes saw and my ears pick up the sounds. In the end i seized the mouse and forcefully took the pointer against its will to the red rectangle and harassed my mouse by pushing down upon its left side.

I'm from Germany and I've found LinusTechtips through /r/pcmasterrace

Then I lurked for a while in the forum, love the people here.

I found you guys because I had finally got my first gaming rig and I wanted to see if anyone had reviewed it. I saw your video and I was shocked at high quality the review was and I have been hooked since you guys had 10,000 subscribers. I love you guys and congrats on 1 million!!!!!!!!! :D

It's so great that you've grow this much, and I hope you continue growing. I remember I found your channel when I was doing my research about building a PC. You helped me a lot when I built my first PC back in 2010, and I've been following you since then. Your videos are the best. Thanks Linus Media Group.