1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Wow. Congrats on the million subs.

You guys have been going at this for however many years. From the beginning of Linus at NCIX. Then Cameraman, then slick, then LinusMediaGroup. Edzel, Brandon, Taran, and Nick joining later on. Not sure about the exact times. Your channel has been going on for a while.

Not much to say except that I hope your company keeps growing and you guys keep doing what you are doing while having fun.

Just wanted to say thank you, Linus and Slick and the rest of the gang. I first started watching your videos when I was considering transitioning from being a wee-little console gamer, to joining the PC master race. But I found the PC world to be very overwhelming and intimidating.. I didn't know where to begin! But I started out with one of your videos, and honestly the more I watched, the more it gave me confidence in my understanding of PC's and all their components, and what I should buy and why! So I here I am now--a PC gamer, moving on in incremental steps to one day building my own PC. So thank you for your very informative videos, the objective reviews, and adding a little spice of entertainment and personality as well. And it's so cool how it all started, thanks for giving a little bit of insight into how it all came about..I appreciate you investing all the time that you have, and I'm glad you seem to be enjoying the ride too! 

So instead, thank you, thank you, thank you! 

You rock Linus! 

Hey Linus und Media Group,

Ich finde ihr seid die BESTEN Kanadier ever auf YouTube. Ich liebe eure Videos, es sind die Besten der Welt. Man merk richtig wie viel Zeit und Arbeit ihr in YouTube investiert.

Ich verfolge euren Channel seit dem ihr nur wenige Abonnent habt, da ihr immer genau das hochladet was mich interessiert.

Ich würde mich riesig freuen, wenn ich den Gaming PC gewinnen würde.

Mit freundlichen  Grüßen,

ein treuer FAN

PS: Glückwunsch für die 1 Million, hoffe das eine zweite bald folgt, denn ihr habt es euch redlich verdient!!

PPS: Ich würde mich riesig über ein Autogramm von euch freuen.

Congratulations on your 1 million subscribers. When I saw your videos for the first time wile looking for an amazing pc build, I thought to myself "Gee, this guy". But soon after that searching for reviews of some amazing tech I found out that you guys have the best tech channel on youtube, enjoing all your videos ever since. Anyways lets cut to the chase here, Gimme those prizes!! :P

Thank you very much for making all of this content! 
People might not say you guys are the most influincial technology youtuber, but you guys are still the one I spend the most time watching anyways. Even if I don't have any reason to watch a video, I still watch it because it is made by you. Your style of videos are very unique and you need to keep on making even more awesome videos for us all to enjoy in the future!  :lol:

Congrats to you Linus, and to all of the LMG crew, I've been following you since before you had 400k subs. You have come a long way in such a short time, and the quality of your videos has never degraded. <3

I don't I've missed a video on Linustechtips since subscribing. Not to sure though. All I can really say is that all of your videos are worth watching for however long the video is(except for when Luke gets fired, then the video is worth repeating).

Always been the best source for information when i first got into PC building in highschool. Really glad that techquickie was successful too, tons of great and interesting information in that channel! Keep rocking on guys.

Thanks for making all the great videos that you do! Definitely the best computer parts youtube persona out there right now! I found your videos by looking up pc builds earlier this year, and I regret nothing! 

"ULTIMATE Build a Better $1500 Gaming PC Computer "How To" Guide," as I seem to recall. I have watched every video since! And will continue to do so!

Thank you again Linus (and the rest of the Linus Media Group) for you really great videos, I've been watching them since 2 years now and I loved seeing your channel evolving into what it is now. You went from an excellent tech unboxer / reviewer to a perfect one.

The biggest part of my computer knowledge come from you and your videos, but not only that, I've also improved a lot my english thanks to your videos :D

Thanks again LMG, keep doing excellent videos, love you guys.

(I realised this is my first real post on this forum even if I joined in the first days when the servers were slow and the forum had lots of bugs :) )

Thank you for the videos and congratulations on 1 million subs. \o/

Youve helped me a lot in finding out how computer gaming & tech is evolving and thank you for that.

I have been interested in computers since i was 14 years old. I found LTT when i founded out that my computer is not enough for me. I saw Linus at NCIX several years ago(RAID videos). After a while, i recognized that Linus has his own channel. It was awesome. Build/Buyers Guide videos are my favorite ones.

i found Linus tech tips when searching how to build a pc it was the top result and i watch the video showed me how to build a pc and ever since then i have watched every build guide, un-boxings, and overview and i am glad I did.

congratulations on million subs   

I found LinusTechTips while i was looking for a video that describes how to build a pc. It was a few years ago and until now i followed your videos and watched a lot of them.

My good friend showed me to your guys' YouTube channel. I have always been fascinated with computers and have always wanted to build one, and to be able to see products that I could buy that I never heard of is truly great.This giveaway is a wonderful opportunity for people who can't afford a good computer (like me) :) I love the reviews. Thank you, the LinusTechTips team, for this amazing opportunity! You guys rock! :D

Wow.  I've been with this channel for a long time.  Aside from my hardcore forum lurking (unfortunately this makes me practically ineligible for the G550), I've been watching this channel every day for a few years.  I found this channel through NCIXTechTips towards the middle of the life of the 500 series from Nvidia.  I love this channel to death and I still come here every day for educational and entertaining content.

I would like to see from you alsow unboxing and testing professional gear and tutorials vor photoshop aftereffects and premier

I would like to have that "ass" pc.

Thank you so much Linus for taking that plunge and making this Linus Media group a thing. Because of your influence, I've been inspired to start learning how to program, make the leap to build my own killer desktop, and many more tech related projects. I've always loved tech and will continue to til I am buried in the dirt. But your videos, reviews, the WAN show, etc. has set that love for tech a flame and I cannot tell you how grateful I am that you are on youtube doing what you do. Congratulations on reaching 1 million subscribers. This achievement is long overdue, and completely deserved. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

I just want to ask you for all the help you gave to me and lots of other people. You deserve 1 million subscribers. I remember the first time that I builded a pc (was a pretty bad one) that saw your video with you installing the ssd of your cameraman with double sided tape on the top of the pc. And I actually did it myself too because I didn't had the space and I didn't knew a lot about pc's anyway. Now 4 years later I decided to build a new pc and needed a lot of informatio. You gave that information with your awesome videos and they're also very funny to watch. Also when I joined this forum I was really surprised about the comunity here.(League of Legends player so know how horrible a community can be at sometimes) It's a really great one. So I just want to thanks you for all your great help and I hope that I can enjoy watching your videos for another 4 years.

Yours sincerely

Raka