1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

yeaaaahh!!  started watching years ago because a friend linked me to the galaxy gtx 680 soc unboxing and i've been watching ever since. 

I found This channel when i was deciding to get a Surface Pro 3 or not :) You were so helpful in making a decision and I am now saving my money for it :) Unless i win this giveaway of course :P

i found linus during his NCIXtechtips days when i was looking to get back in to computers, i saw one video and from then i was always watching them subscribed to ncix, then when he when solo i used to watch the low quality streams when slick was just a mystery , got my girlfriend watching the wan show, and now with the help of linus/luke and the gang she is now into computers and building her own on christmas day as a present from me, shes spec'd all her own parts and is really excited about it ( my wallet is though =/) but thanks to linus he rekindled my love for tech, and made learning easy and fun, love the WAN show and wish there were more like that, i share the tech quickie vids to get other people into tech. long story short i think its great what linus media group is doing and will still be watching for a long time =) thanks guys 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

It's been quite a long time so I'm not sure which was the first video I ever saw but I remember linus was still a part of ncix. It was probably a video on building a pc from scratch as that is how I got more interested in pc building (and the PCMR sub-culture) in the first place. Channels such as linustechtips, newegg etc. were/are a great way to ease people into this culture and I thank you guys greatly for that.

Loving this forum already (although things go by a bit fast, yikes), has even led me to start learning how to code thanks to the megathread compiled by Zonked. Looking forward to checking out lynda.com when I have more time.

As for future suggestions: If you are reading this on the WAN show, my sole request is AFTERPARTY!!!! :P

Also, thank you very much for introducing me to the Jayztwocents and Tek syndicate channels :)

I found linus tech tips when I was looking for a new laptop. My parents gave me a $1200 budget. At first I was gonna get an alienware xD; but as I learned more (I learned quite a bit from this channel) I gravitated to other, more powerful laptops for my price range. I this show! plz give me something

Wow its crazy how long you have been going at this! time sure does fly, Thank your wife for us, letting you create your own business like a mad man. I guess she really does love you! Congrats! still waiting to see that surround gaming removed bezels video!

Congrats Linus and everyone else at Linus Media Group for hitting 1million! You guys deserve it! I think I speak for everyone here when I say thank you for working so hard to create the videos you do! We've all learned so much! Hope I win something!

i was into tech when was i was younger and would always resort to Youtube with any  of my tech queries and nearly every time linus was my savior and so i subscribed and ever since i have watch the majority the fun ones ,the educational and the crazy ones Thank You to everyone linus media group

I'm so happy for the amazing achievement, you and your team have achieved, I hope it keeps going for a long time because you helped me build my first ever custom pc and I cant believe how understandable and clear you made the process, so thank you Linus. 

Congratulations on your success linus!

I started watching your channel around 2011 when you only had around 100k+ subscribers. I learned a lot from your videos and even followed your guide when i built my computer.

Thanks a lot! More success!

I LIKE CHEESE!!!1!!!11!111!!111!!11!!!!!

Great job on 1 Million Subs, I love your tech reviews. Keep Them Coming!!!

I think I have to thank you for more than one reasons ! Before I started watching your amazing videos I hardly was able to dissasemble my PC. After watching them, I was able to set up my own PC with a custom water cooling loop included ! Keep up the good work !

Congrats with the amazing numbers and big achievement.

My introduction to LinusTechTips was kind of sideways. Some years ago I watched LinusCatTips and saw your other channel, after a few tech-videos I was hooked! The mix of 90% high grade tech info and 10% humor is awesome :-)

Tech regards

Tom Ludensen

I leveled up recently by building my first PC from scratch and I probably couldn't of done it without you guys and this community. Keep doing what you guys do...even  keep doing the bad jokes 

To be perfectly honest I don't remember how I ended up watching your videos on NCIX, but I'm glad I found you. And again to be perfectly honest at first I couldn't stand you Linus, you annoyed me but eventually I started liking you (not in that way :D) and the sort of videos that you did.

The videos that I most liked from you were the Live Streams in the garage. It was so unprofessional but that was actually enjoyable., it was fun.

Congratulations on the one million subs! I found LinusTechTips because I was looking for an unboxing of the Razer's Kraken Headset but didn't subscribe until I saw one of the PC build guides. Which easily became one of my favorite series on the channel as well as the videos they make when they go to events such as CES and PAX. Also I can't wait until they review the RGB keyboard by corsair or the Razer Blackwidow Chroma. And for fun my favorite food is a good classic burger with fires and my favorite color is green. 

PS. Little fun fact this post and the day they hit one million subs was on my birthday (if both happened on the same day) just something cool I thought I'd share.

Linus. You are my inspiration. You have a lot more guts than me though, so I don't think I'll be making a computer Youtube channel, but I am taking every computer class I can at my school and I plan to go to college for computer science. Seriously, you made(make) learning about computers something I look forward to everyday. Thank YOU, Linus Media Group. Thank YOU.

Hi Linus, I would just like to say you have an amazing thing going for you. I know this won't help my chances but I would like to talk about my computer. IDK my processor/mobo, 4 gb ram, no videocard and I try and game. I am used to less than 20fps on any game on all minimum. I would be ecstatic if I won the giveaway because then I wouldn't have to try and save up for a computer even though everyone who has built a gaming PC has done so. I am only 15 and my parents are well into their 40's, 48 mom, 50 dad. My dad doesn't work and my mom makes $2,000 a month after taxes. My little brother won a giveaway by posting something similar to this, kind of talking about our families situation so I thought I would give it a try. It is a gaming ASUS Laptop, and so I thought by posting this it would give me good luck. R.I.P. Arban Arapi 2000-2014. We sold his laptop to pay for somethings. Thank you Linus and the Linus Media Group for your amazing videos and tips, I also hope everyone who has ever visited Linus' YouTube page or website has an a great day and wonderful life  :)

I would appreciate anything Linus ever thought about being in my own hands haha xD

Thank you so much LMG :D

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Congratulations Linus! I was first introduced to your channel by a friend when I asked for first build advice, been here ever since. Good luck for the future!

The fact that we share first names is also mildly amusing.

Hope I Win.

My favourite motherboard is the Rampage IV Black Edition.