1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks guys for making this! Small groups of people with high dreams and achievements are always inspiration for all of us, one day I will start my own company and I will do whatever I need to make it grow, as I said, you always inspire me :)

ever since i found the channel i loved the content .

keep up the good work

I remember the wifeless, childless, intro-less days, searching for reflections of the Cameraman's face; the top comments, way back before the Google+ pandemic, always gave a piece of his identity away: "Look! At 1:46 you can see the right side of the Cameraman's face!"

Another favorite memory of past LinusTechTips videos was that every once in a while, a video would come out, and the, then new, intro would be completely silent; that always got me; it made me turn my speakers up, and then... BAM! At ear-bursting volume, "WELCOME TO MY UNBOXING OF THE [blah blah blah]."

I loved watching your unboxings, yet I knew I couldn't ever afford anything you unboxed; they were just fun to watch, to see cool tech in something besides pictures on Amazon, or, I should say, the NCIX store website.

Anyway, if I win the Custom PC, you all better vandalize the 'heck' out of it!

God I don't know anymore! I wish I could remember how I found this amazing channel but also the amazing community. You guys led me from being a PC Guru wanna be with no idea what he was doing to a moderate guru at best! Lol.

This was the first forum I joined, and to be honest I was scarred. I was afraid of being judged for my negligence and was a afraid to ask questions for a while however, 1k+ post's later I now know that this is the best community on the internet! I wish I could meet in person every single member! Shake your hands personally and thanks you all! I would never have built my friend his awesome gaming rig or want to develop games as a future job or be confident enough to try start my own tech channel without you guys and LMG.

This forum has a special place in my heart guys, I mean it. This post isn't for the prize. I highly doubt I'll win.

To those of you who read this.

I love all you guys!

Thank you! So much!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

I'm not quite sure but i think the first time i saw you was in your Silver Arrow video ~4 Years ago. To honor you, i just watched it again :D

Best Computer-Tech Channel out there with the best forum and community. It's so awesome to see what it has become over time and i hope we get to the 2million soon! ;)

[spoiler=The Silver Arrow Video :D]

Not too sure if that was the first one i saw but one of the first :D

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

OH WOW!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!! love ur Vid series on the Computer builds! KEEP IT UP!

Congrats on 1 million subscriptions, I understand what kind of risk you took bye building your own company, I am glad to see it pay off for you and your team, keep up the great work. I also wanted to say I build my first PC because your videos were so helpful(on the build guides) For the past 2 and half years i have been upgrading my PC, now it looks amazing, and i can say it was because of you and your teams helped. Now all my buddy and friends want me to build them PC for gaming and such, I even help a few of them upgrade there old ones, saved them a lot of money. Good luck in the future and God bless. 

PS:I always enjoyed the un-boxing videos, show off the new the stuff, and then the benchmarks after (for the cpu and gpu (That is)) 

I have no idea when, but as it seems to me I found the YouTube channel ages ago. But I will tell you what made me stay as a watcher. Your content finally had more, than just listing specs, which I can do by myself via the interwebs. You shared your insights, opinions, tips and had an extra subjective side: I finally felt that I got sufficient impression about the product - not a commercial. I don't live in the US or Canada, so products take time to get over here. Before I order, or build something I already have sufficient info from your videos, even before anyone else here laid their hands on the latest and greatest stuff to review in my native language. Following your builds, I throwed together my first "self-made" pc this summer, which almost cost half this way, opposed to ready-made pcs. I learned cable management and all that good stuff from these videos. So, wether you see this comment or not, thank you - you Sirs, are awesome! 

Woooo!

I was in the screenshot you made of the forum members yay :) 

I love the 'community' we have here on the forums and on the channels, there's really nothing like it!

Thanks for absolutely everything, I really can't wait to see the watercooled house set-up all fits together!!

i7 4770k  ¬ MSI Z87-M Gaming ¬ Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866Mhz ¬ R9 290x Crossfire ¬ Corsair 350D ¬ Corsair RM 1000

I found out this channel 8 months ago, when i decided to build my first pc alone. I never had any kind of know-how on the subject, or any cool tech friend who could show me, but thanks to your build guides i have now a discretly powerful pc in my possession.

Thanks LinusMediaGroup!!!! :D

Well, gotta take my chanses. Congratulations with subscribers!

I think I found Linus Tech Tips from the $1500 PC build guide when I was looking for advice on my next PC hardware. I don't have particular favourite series of video but the reviews of creative products are very interesting. I'd love to see more rare products that maybe we don't get in North America such as some of the Japanese phones and stuff.  I just hope you guys will do well in the future and more videos I can watch :)

P.S. If I get lucky I'd want the custom build PC :D

I find your reviews of hardware to be the best on youtoube. You give honest review and totally unbiased. I would like more unboxing reviews of "cheap" stuff and not just super mega overkill high end stuff :) 

Ofc. i hope i win but you never know :)

Wooo linus well done! Love your content its amazing and so well presented keep it up! I found your channel from TechOfTomorrow and Im glad i did! Thank you!

I discovered Linus when i first had the drive to build my first PC, which is the one i am currently using to type this post :D . They were the first videos that i watched that kept my full attention due to the attention to detail and the 'straight to the point' style of his videos. I have been subscribed since 200k and his videos have placed me firmly into the PC building community, thank you so much Linus and keep up the amazing work!

i found linus tech tips when i was working on my computer looking to upgrade it to something better (and that hasnt even heppend yet) then what i had, and from there i actualy help some friends fix their computers sinse theres no good tech places in my city only used parts and people who think RAM is a truck

good work linus

Hey Linus Media Group! :)

I found You when I tried to get help with Building my PC, choosing the parts, and installing the Software. Your Videos helped me a ton! So I wanted to Thank you all First :)

Since I subscriber to you (nearly 2 years now) I really got into Computers and everything Else that has to do with tech... :D (y)

And I would Love if I would Win the gaming rig, since I am 15 and don't earn any money(still in School obviously :D) and my vurrent pc is with an intel pentium, intel hd graphics and 4 gigs of RAM... I would really like to play my Favorite Games in 1080p (just Need to Save for a Monitor ;) and maxed out and so that I can start making Youtube Videos!

And One question: I live in Germany, will you be shipping to there too? :o

Greetings from Germany

Julien Xu(I am actually Chinese xD, so comes the username... :)

I found LinusTechTips because I was looking around the net for some computer and software info to help build and maintain my computer.

Linus and team,

It was not by accident that I found your channel, but through a friend who recommended that I watch your content to educate myself a little more on computer components and I have to say I am glad I followed his advice. I was working on building my first computer and new next to nothing about parts, compatibility, price for performance, etc etc. After spending an extended period of time going through the videos that pertained to my situation I was able to find all the components that worked for me and I was able to actually build the darn thing! Your videos are not only educational but entertaining as well so each one provides me with an enjoyable experience. I have to say all of the build guides were fantastic to watch and even some of the non-gaming products were interesting to know about. All in all Linus, thank you and I know many other people feel the same way. As far as a specific product I want you to review, I can't think of one because I know what you will pick will result in a great video. Excellent job and congrats on reaching 1 MILLION subscribers, quite an accomplishment.

Thank you so much for all that you have done!

Thank you Linus for all your videos, I've enjoyed them for a long time and now have many favourite moments (Like the Razer keything you did while holding you son in your arm!) I truly congratulate everyone on the Linus media group, specially Luke and Edzel (you are awesome) and wish you all best of luck! You work hard and you deserve your sucess!

LianLi A71F Fulltower - i7 3770k delided + Corsair H60 - G.Skill Ripjaws 16 Gb @2133 Mhz - Sabertooth Z77 - Asrock Vega 56 - Asus Xonar Essence STX - Creative SoundBlaster Omni - 2x Corsair Force GT 120 Gb - 2x WD Green 2 Tb - 1x WD Blue 2 Tb - Corsair K70 w/ Red switches - Logitech MX Anywhere 2.

im quite new to the forums and the channels on you tube but there videos are great, top quality and brilliantly done. good job linus and the crew keep it up!

The first time i watched this channel i was trying to learn how to install an ssd and you said it in easy words, now i can enjoy an 10 second boot time, thanks LinusTechTips for all the funny videos that i had seen in the last  8 months i guess, sorry my english it's my second language....

I like all of you reviews they ar quality and good.And thet tallest lan party was awesome.and yea i fine your channel looking for components for maybe future PC.Good luck in future!!!