1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I like microwave burritos and playstation. Linus, you and your crew rock. Best channel in youtube.

I don't even remember the first video I saw from Linus but it sparked my love for building computers. I love all the videos and live streams Linus does, they are very in depth that explain not only what's good about them but also whats bad too.

Can't wait to see who the lucky winners are.

By the way thanks for the givewayl!!!!!!!!!!!!

I first found Linus in his "Futureproofing Your PC" and numerous unboxing videos back in like 2010. Ever since then, I have depended on his videos to inform me on any product I have looked into purchasing. Without Linus, I don't think my computer and overall technical knowledge would be at the level it is today. I look up to Linus as a teacher. I have learned many things from his channels, and I am very grateful. Thanks for everything Linus and crew, you deserve every bit of your one million subscriptions. Congrats, you'll be at 2 million in no time.

LIIIINUS TECH TIPS! HEYAHEYAHEYAHEYA!

well.. i like your channel, dude. one of my favourite computer-stuff youtube channels!

take some smiley stuff :) :) :):D :lol: :lol: :lol: :wub: no homo

I remember watching your videos all the time which later inspired me to turn into PC gaming. You have such a great talent :)

Its great to see someone who is passionate about his community doing so well.  Your technical knowledge, humor, and video quality make for a fantastic channel. I'm always happy to contribute when I can. 

To many future successes!

Cheers,

- VR

Happy 1m Subs Linus Media Group!

I first found Linus on the NCIX YT channel when I was senior high. 

I'm amaze on how you discuss things on a very engaging way but still keeping the "techiness" 

I still remember I always save up coins just to go and rent a PC on a small computer shop here in the Philippines (And the owner is still using dial up back then. used prepaid internet cards are all over the place used as decorations of some sort xD)

Back then information of different PC parts have been scarce in my school and what we are using for computer class are really OLD like Windows ME OLD(With that I think you have a rough idea of what the specs are. the CPU case needs a key for it to be opened -_-) so it's refreshing to see and hear you talk about the latest PC parts.

And then I have to give up for at least 4 years to pursue my College education. No Youtube back then because financially I don't have the luxury to rent pc (The University's Network blocks internet access all the time -_-) and I just got the opportunity of studying in the first place because of a scholarship grant.

A year ago I graduated, got a job, got a decent PC and internet connection and I'm back at watching all your Linus Tech Tips videos.

I really like your recent videos with Fractal Design making you do "Stuffs" (I like the one with the helium. Seriously why some folks think it was fake??)

I'm glad you're reaping the rewards of your effort and sacrifices.

Wishing for your Companies success and especially you.

Cheers!

Thanks to everyone at LinusTechTips for creating great entertaining informative videos! I'm always looking forward to the next one.

Congrats on the big milestone,

Robert

Great Videos Linus and team! I am a long time subscriber and I congratulate you on the progress you have made. Also.....I..LIKE....PIE!

Hello Linus and Team!

I've been watching your videos for TWO YEARS now and I really enjoy them. I'm a bit shy, so I don't really post in the forums, but I've been a member since Summer 2013. I just wanted to say that I'm thankful for what you guys have been doing since I really respect your opinion when it comes to PC parts and technology. Your videos are very informative and, at times, very Funny! So congratulations on gaining 1,000,000 subscribers, and here's to another million!  :D  :D  :D  :D

Hey Linus,

I know I registered this account today, but I really want to thank you for the wonderful time I have on your YouTube channel, I am from Austria, but allthough I am wathing the WAN show almost every time, even if I have school the next day (not the best idea, I know). I really, really like you and Luke and of course all the other members of the LinusMediaGroup. Luv ya Tobias :D

P.S. dont worry I am over 18 :D

First, Congratulation Guys ! 

Second, Here is my post for the giveaway !

Third,

Q- how I found Linus on youtube ?

A- If I remember right, I was searching for a Motherboard unboxing to see how many Sata cables were include ( I can't remember wich one ), and I found Linus video. That was the day I subscribed to Linustechtips. Before that, Youtube recommended me to watch Linus' (didn't know who he was at this moment) videos on HyperX channel or maybe it was on Linustechtips. (Linus was wearing a white chemist jacket / dress / blouse, I don't know how you call it)

I am in Europe, more precisely in France. Am I able to participate to this Giveaway ?

;)

i found linus when he had only 50k subs, love your videos keep it up linus hope i win :D

I subscribed last year and I have watched all your videos since then, and some more :) , anyway, my favorite tipe of videos are As Fast as Possible, and your build guides, I love watching you and your team building those fine desktops (on a budget or not). I would love to see a new series of on budget build guides as you made before (500,1000,1500)

New to the forums but I've been watching your videos for awhile and I just want to congratulate you on your success doing something you love. Your videos got me into researching hardware and led me to build my very own PC <3.

Anything! I am always greatfull when youtubers do giveaways. I love when you do videos of you building pc!

Gj man, you are so funny when you do your reviews. Can i request a 200-300$ amd gaming rig or a 400$ intel , thx and keep it going man

I would love to see you demo Kitchen tech - like high quality computer tech for the Kitchen, then maybe move onto the living room. something i never really see if products that make life easyer. something to do when i am been a helpful husband - doing the dishes and watching a linus youtube video HEHE !.

Great work everyone there.

Let the Luckiest win :P Great videos Linus + the Group that we don't ever see ! Helped me build and upgrade my PC!

post-131837-0-86783400-1410455922.png