1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I actually liked the "one take" style videos. It really showed that you guys had the skill. And oh my god don't get me wrong, you guys still have it.

Congrats on the million. On to the next one.

Signature in progress.

Found LinusTechTips by a friend, who got me into PC stuffs, and today I consider it as clearly the best channel on the subject !

Just keep doin' what you do :D

I can't really tell what my favourite food is, but it sure isn't potato.

Dear LinusTechTips,

Thank you for all the content you've uploaded so far and for future ones. Thanks to them I've managed to setup the PC I wanted to have with a really good budget/performance ratio!

Congratulations on the 1 million+ subscriber milestone, you and your team deserve it!

PS: I couldn't log in with my previous account (Gergely Korda), so I had to make a new one. :P

Keep up the great work you do and live life to the fullest!

Best wishes from Hungary!

I found linus tech tips when randomly browsing youtube for some computer information, since I was learning more at that time. More or less I can't remember why or how I found him, but I did, and bam.

For a product i'd like for you to review and/or compare... It'd be complete overkill, but take an R9 295 x2 vs a PowerColor Devil 13 R9 290x Dual Core (( basically an R9 295 x2 without liquid cooling )) and compare them.

I'd also like to see more A88x motherboard reviews for people who want some of those kinds of gaming motherboards, as well as some 990fx ones with some of the new (( old )) AMD processors that came out not too long ago.

Thank ya~ You and others have helped me understand computers much more then what I used to know a couple years ago then <3

Congratulations! I guess it's only appropriate to share how I found the channel. I found the channel maybe 2 or 3 years ago when I started getting interested in hardware and I guess I stuck around for the humor and informative videos. :) 

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your story; that's inspiring stuff.

I haven't been a subscriber for too long now but you came up recommended by Youtube one day with one of you "as fast as possible" videos; the topic interested me and I've been keeping an eye out for your videos ever since.

Congratulations again and best wishes to the whole team for the years to come.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Appreciate the videos, and looking foward to many more videos to come.

Woo! Giveaways! 

I stumbled on Linus over a year ago from recommended videos on YouTube :)  

Hi Linus, I would just like to say thank you to the content that you and your team provide to the YouTube Community. I found you about Five Months back looking for, well tech videos that could give my mind an insight to the PC World. Your content has helped me get a great understanding about PC's. Anyway let me cut to the chase, I love your videos and nerdy sense of humour and I'm sure every other one of your subscribers do too. Keep on going and hopefully in the future I will be sitting at home watching your 2 Million Subscribers video.  :D

Linus Tech Tips has actually made talking about PC hardware cool and interesting for the Lay Man!! Keep up the good work!

Good Job LinusTechTips! I've followed LinusTechTips youtube channel for about a year it feels and I have always loved your content. You guys inspired me to make a computer of my own a while back and I've been hooked on your content ever since. Here's to another 1 Million Subscribers and an amazing future for your business! 

Found the channel while trying know how to make a PC. So found your channel look through it and gain interest, you guys make me love tech so much! I love your build guide series. Awesome stuff! Thank You guys for this giveaway, much appreciated..

I never buy anything pc/tech related without checking to see if you guys reviewed it.

..Which is kinda sad since I should've learned to trust my own knowhow by now.

Congratulations on that more than impressive milestone!!! :lol:

Well a few years back I was building a computer either for my Dad or my Nephews and while reviewing parts the parts of the computer I can get a hold of here (sadly here you have a very small pool of parts to choose from :() while looking at reviews online for those parts most of the things I was looking for were reviewed here by you at some point of another. And well here I am watching most videos from both linustechtips, techquickie and the wan show.

And well here is hoping I can get a new tablet or PC :D

And thanks for the great job and keep it up.

B)

I found your channel after a long time of looking for good tech channels. I had been watching several channels that I still watch for about a year and I was looking up reviews of the pebble smart watch. That's how I found you guys..... I'm not a gamer and I don't build my own PC's but I enjoy your content and really like channel superfun. I've been saving for a surface pro 3 so I really hope I win.

Thanks for all of the great videos!  Here is a poem I wrote about my laptop.

Silicon pathways make up the wrinkles of your brain.

Your thoughts move as fast as lightening

zipping about and calling up memories from your spinning hippocampus.

Your ever beating heart brings power from the hole in the wall

to all parts of your body, illuminating you,

and bringing you to life.

Your lungs breath in cool air, letting it wash over your insides,

first over your brain then behind your eyes,

only to be exhaled , warm and smelling of dust.

Your two eyes constantly watch me,

one focused on my face, a small green blink warning me of its presence,

the other, only ever looking at my fingertips.

You awake only when my fingers run over you.

You recognize me and know the contours of my skin.

Someone else gave you life, but I give you meaning.

I didn’t like the personality written on your face when we first met.

Too colorful, obsessed with corporate logos, but with time

I remade you to suit my preferences and desires.

You glow with life, and connect me to a world that I would have never seen,

and you give me a voice that my shaking hands

could never speak with on their own.

i first started watching your videos when i really wanted to build my first PC, and you were the first people that i could easily watch and understand how to build a PC. After watching days worth of pc building tutorials you made i built my own PC!!! and it worked ;) I cannot thank you enough for what you did! Thank you so much! :D

Wow, 1 million!

I found this channel just looking up computer stuff. I watched quite a few of the older videos and really liked it so I thought I'd join. Very useful info, and I love almost all the videos you make. Keep it going and you'll hit 2 million in no time!

Workstation: i7-4930k | Asus Rampage IV Gene | Reference GTX 780 | 32GB Crucial Ballistix | 500GB Samsung 840 EVO | Corsair RM650 | MidNight Black BitFenix Prodigy M

Old Rigi5-2500k @ 4.7 GHz | Asus P8P67 Deluxe | EVGA GTX 560 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | 240 GB Samsung 830 Pro | 1TB Hitachi | CoolerMaster Storm Scout (1)

Congrats LMG i found your channel looking for hardware reviews a few years back, and got hooked ;)

i know about Linus for about 6 months I found his videos by an accident  I love every one of them congrats for 1 million subscribers and good luck in the future  :)  :P  :)

I found Linus tech tips after search for a Original Razer Blade review, the video was so mind opening and Linus was so honesty about the product(like he always is) that a end up not buying it kkkkk