1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Wow, what a milestone! Congratulations!

I had a friend recommend NCIX as a place to purchase computer components from when I went to build my first PC a number of years ago. Seeing a product unboxing done by Linus attached to the page for the item I was viewing was how I first discovered him. After that I subsequently ended up following his shenanigans over the last few years.

One thing that struck me as really cool was when they first started up Techquickie; I remember leaving constructive criticism (as I really do support what these guys are doing and only wanted them to be successful) on one of their early videos along with another chap who I agreed with. I remember someone (whether it was Linus or another employee, I do not know) left a reply to my comment, and to my surprise, upon watching the next techquickie, our feedback had been implemented! I was really impressed by this as I got to witness first-hand a direct result of their superb interaction with their community.

Now having said that, I'm happy to say that I don't think they need my feedback any longer. They do an excellent job with all of their content and I'm glad to say that I don't think I could ever suggest something that they couldn't already do better!

Thank YOU GUYS for providing us with such exceptional tech content on YouTube. I wish all of you the best for the continued success of LinusMediaGroup!

Congrats guys, you all deserve that for your dedication to us, now to 2 Mi subs! xD

Cheers from Brazil.

I would love to win anything prefer the surface 3 ,but anything free is awesome no matter what it is.My favorite thing about this channel is that is that it's both not serious and serious at the same time. You make all the right points in a video and still make it entertaining to watch. Ty for your videos and I wish you another million soon.

Hey I found You're channel when I wanted to know how to build a PC and I have done and helped my friends to build one too so umm thx and congratulation! 

Linus, I've been watching your videos for the better part of 4 years now (wow I was 14; time flies), and you have taught me almost everything I know about computers. All of my computer advice comes from your recommendations, and I owe you a massive thanks. So thank you Linus for starting these channels, and thank you Linus Media Group employees for taking this to the next level. You guys are seriously awesome, and I hope the success continues. 

My System: CPU: Intel i5 3570K GPU: 2x Radeon HD 7950 (crossfire)  RAM: Patriot Viper Extreme 16GB 1600MHz Mobo: ASUS Maximus V Formula HDD: 2x WD Caviar Black 1TB (Raid 0), 1x WD Caviar Red 2TB, 1x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair AX850 Gold  -  CPU+Graphics cards watercooled by full custom loop. 

Thanks so much for the help when I was building my PC Linus! Your channel has taught me more than any one ever could! (Apart from maybe CrashCourse)

You guys are great, been watching you for nearly a year, 

absolutely love your behind the scenes and personal rig vids.

Keep up the amazing work  :)

Thank y'all for all the awesome videos and info on things i can't afford.

Thank you Linus and the team, just don't stop! <3

To ensure I see your reply, quote my post.

Got any questions? Send me a message.

Congrats LTT on the 1 million subs!

Found your channel threw a friend and have been watching your vids ever since. Reaaaaally helps keep me up to date with what's new in the tech world!

I started watching before you started your business and were still at NCIX. I think the first video I saw was of you fixing that AMD cpu's pin.

I found out about Linus by watching NCIX videos whilst I was learning how to build a PC and what parts to use. As for what LTT should make videos about..... How about software reviews? Could be for anything really: anti-virus, cool browser add-ons, niche software or software that does nothing at all :P 

Another idea which would be funny is 5 or 10 top ways to break (kill) a PC lol. Stuff like smashing it, using a virus, liquids and other creative stuff. Would be amusing :)

Project Tank

CPU: Intel i5 4670k :: Motherboard: Asus Z87 Pro :: RAM: 2x4GB Patroit 1866Mhz Intel Extreme Masters Edition :: GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 280X :: Case: Fractal Design Define R2 XL :: Storage: 1TB Western Digital Black,3TB Western Digital Green, 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD :: PSU: XFX Pro Series Black Edition 850W :: Display(s): LG 23EA63V :: Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler.

AWESOME! I would really like to see a "barebones" laptop build, you know, buy your own CPU/GPU ect ect.

I think its cool to basically have a desktop replacement, especially since I will be going to university next year and dont really fancy moving my WHOLE setup over there (people gonna think I'm weird... like... MORE weird than normal).

:D  :D

I don't really remember how I got into LTT, it just kind of happened from me browsing YouTube when I started getting into PC gaming in 2012.

Thanks Linus ... your channel has been of great help to me .. as i watched it over the years i have learnt so many things and still continue to learn ... i also brought and assembled my whole computer after watching ur product review and unboxing videos several times just to make sure i was gonna buy the right stuff ..i also emailed u guys regarding my rig details and i got wonderful solutions ...i may have not posted much on the forums but there is not a day that goes by that i dont check your channel ... just waiting for new videos... Cheers to Linus Tech tips on this awesome 1 million mark .. U Guyz just Rock ... :D :D :D

Started watching LTT while I was building my first PC. Very helpful overall and literally reviewed almost everything I planned on using for the PC. Pretty awesome to get the 1m subscribers. Maybe I can land one of those giveaways :D

I love enchiladas!

i love the new style of content but i wish the old style hand cam unboxings would come back :)

Dear Linus Media Group,

You are successful at educating me and entertaining me at the same time.

Sincerely,

Your subscriber and general computer newbie!

I would love it if you guys could do some videos on video editing hardware. Not just for the average content creator but more towards actual wannabe film makers. Thanks! 

Congrats for 1 milloin subs! I heard about you by looking around YouTube for pcs. AMD my favourite food is tortillas nah... Wait tacos.