1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Nice job guys!! I learned sooo much from this channel, i watch it everyday and there is never an uninteresting video. Keep up the good work and congrats on 1 million subs!

I’ve only been subscribed for just under three months, but man I love what you guys do!

Congrats with the achievement and thanks for all the advice and knowledge you’ve shared with the world.  :)

-BS

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

eeeermmm meeer geeeerrd awsuuuummeee  :wub:

no really this is great up to 2 million c'mon

No No No

I always look forward to the high quality and informative videos from you guys. Keep up the good work. 

Also... my favorite food is a cheap slice of pizza since I am currently a broke college student.

Rock on.

C6zy9Wa.gif

Long time subscriber, first time poster. Enjoy browsing the forums and watching the wan show.

Found out about Linus from this video:

█ 

I love you Linus you and your epicness on Creativity and coolness.

Congrats on 1 million subs guys! Great content. 

I originally found the channel when I was searching for PSU reviews. 

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R (Rev. 2.0)    Micron C400 256GB SSD     MSI GTX 660 Ti PE OC     Logitech G510

Intel i7 960 @ 4.125GHz                        WD Black 1TB                         Windows 7 Pro 64bit        Logitech G9x

Kingston HyperX 6GB                             Corsair TX850M                     Corsair H50                        Logitech z906

Good one guys. i started following your channel looking for psu references, not one my pocket size :P. but i got attached seeing your critics about products, i like how you speak about a product good and bad points, and not like almost all the people i see that almost are sock sucker of the brands. i'll be waiting for the 2M. one ask for you, i would like to see a little more common user stuff :).

congrats' guys, thanks for your time.

Without LinusTechTips, I would be without my Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Brown keyboard. I don't know what I would to without it. Just listening to it now whilst I'm typing gives me goosebumps.

I found LTT after finding NCIXcom when looking for information about hardware and all that stuff.

Linus has helped me to build my first PC, and for that I am grateful :)

Pasta all the way :P

I fucking love the LinusMediaGroup, I am glad you are doing well guys.

I also fucking love your Techquickie channel, because not only does it teach me a  lot, I can link that to other people, that might have bad information.

also those nice potatoes in some of the videos.

i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz 1.37v, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid, Asus z370-A Prime

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Samsung 960 Evo 256GB, Samsung 850Pro 1TB, WD 3TB HDD

NZXT H440 White, Corsair H100i GTX v2, EVGA 750G2

Corsair AF140 x1, Corsair SP120 x2, Noctua Industrial 3000 RPM x3

I first found Linus when I was building my first gaming rig. Since then I have mostly been hooked on all the build guides, tutorials, and benchmark test videos. Many times, when I am curious about how some hardware components really work, I'll try and find them on LinusTechTips or Techquickie. I just want to say thank you Linus for all of the amazing videos you and your team have made, and thank you all so much for sharing and explaining your ideas and details about computers. Congrats on the 1million+ (and counting) subscribers! Best wishes to you! Long live the PC Master Race!

Oh.. p.s. Pizza. Pizza is my favorite food. Why? Because there's so much variety! :D

I found LTT by looking for a review for the razer deathadder. I watched one build guide and decided to build myself a pc :D Thanks for making me discover my passion!

Congrats linus! You and the team deserve it! the quality of the videos you produce is amazing! I'm about to finally order my first pc with my first paycheck from an online job i have been pursuing for years and your videos have helped me allot throughout this stressful process of not knowing what to buy haha! I hope you continue to make videos for years to come and heres to another million! :)

Startet watching because of the amazing motherboard setup guide's, helped me alot   :)

Thank you linus Tech tips for helping me stay up to date on everything that is going on with hardware ^_^ 

(Seriously, you guys where a giant help when I was building my computer a few months ago)

Is the giveaway international? (I live in the UK). I can't remember what the first LTT video I saw was, but it was around April last year. Congratulations, to all at LMG, your hard work has payed off.

I found all of these videos because I want to build a computer next year and I was watching videos on how to do it and Linus was the only one that was understandable, everyone else just went through there videos and did not explain a thing.

I'm only subscribed to when you were at PKA but I've learned so much already.

So keep this up, I am looking forward to many more fids : :D 

(if anithing is speld wrong i am sorry, I am Dutch and dyslexic)

I was browsing through youtube one day during my 'noobish' years looking to understand the thousands of different types of hardware available to build your own rig as it was all too much and too confusing and then along came your channel which I stumbled upon. It was one of your early videos where you compared the lengths of different graphics cards and it was so easy to follow and understand that I continued to watch all previous videos and after several more videos I subbed. I fell in love with your channel as it had humour as well as review for the latest and greatest. After 3 years i was able to afford to build my first rig and fate had destined that it was your time to showcase a full build for the first time on your channel and i followed it step by step and had built my first rig and since then i have watched all your videos. I would love for you to... well continue being you on your videos and keep doing what you do best. My favourite type of videos are your un-boxings, reviews, computer builds and the wan show. 

Thank You 

Sajid 

I found you guy's just looking at tech stuff on youtube, then some of your build guides came op on the search, and i watch the first vid and i subed at once! and i am really glad the you guys got to one mil you guys deserve it very much! i accurately hope to be like you one day.. :}} i love the stuff you get to do! and i like you'er cat!

From one happy LTT viewer!  

- Surftown

Thanks for all the videos - been following for quite a long time now, and have been loving the huge increase in video quality over the past year and a half (or so). It's pretty unlikely that I'll get picked for this, but hey, it's always worth a shot.

Check out my video work at youtube.com/SuperUserTech

Acer Aspire 5750G - i5-2410m | 8GB 1333Mhz RAM | 500GB 5400RPM HDD | Nvidia GT540m

2xBenQ EW2440L | Sennheiser HD600 | Corsair Vengeance K65 | Corsair Vengeance M65 | Panasonic Lumix G7 | Panasonic 20mm F1.7

keep it up Linus... ur reviews helped me a lot. its really nice to see how some piece of hardware works and looks like, and get opinion from ppl who are experts before buying it.