1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I remember back in 2012 I was going to build my first PC, so I  was doing my research looking for reviews of products and stumbled upon Linus’s  channel, and been stuck ever since. I find these videos to be an useful resource, and the forum also another useful resource, I don’t ask many questions (unless you’re Delons, I ask a lot to that guy sometimes)  but I read a lot of the threads around and try to stay informed about as many things I can.

There’s a lot of savvy people around anxious to answer one’s doubts. I find that amazing.

So keep it on LTT community! 

I found your videos from the recommended videos page, watched several and then subscribed because of the content and vibe of the videos.  Congratulations on hitting 1,000,000+ subscribers.

I found you guys while I was learning about building PCs. The videos you guys produced with step by step instructions made my first build a breeze. I would love to see some more reviews on other products like cameras and phones. I appreciate your guys effort in making quality videos daily!

Congratulations on the million subs!

I remember watching your videos back in the NCIX days!

Honestly, the more videos the better as long as the quality stays good. Quality over quantity :)

I found Your channel as a young boy going through the early stages of picking out hardware to build a computer for a private school.  This channel has helped me through many more builds sense that always savored first build!  It is always a joy to watch and always brings a smile to my face.

Thanks for the awesome content and futcher awesome content :)

I really appreciate the work LTT does. Lately I'm having a bit of a life reevaluation and I think it and Linus' history is helping me figure out what to do. Thank you!

Way to go guys. I always look forward to your videos. I found LTT when i decided to build another computer and i was doing my research on parts. I stumbled upon LTT and was intrigued by the informative videos that didnt take themselves too seriously.  The community here has also been really great in helping me and everybody else i see posting with minimal immaturity. i was also happy to see LTT involved in Star Citizen, however, we'll see if my org will be friend or foe to LTC! Cheers guys, congratulations, an keep up the good work

Thanks for all the tips over the years!!  Discovered your videos when I first decided to build my first PC.  Been watching ever since.  My favorite videos are graphics card reviews, because they're my favorite component.  I'd like to see some of the new i7 haswell-e benchmarks and overclocking ability in future videos.  Also, my favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip!!

I know I won't get picked. I know I won't get noticed but you have been a big part of my life from building my first PC, since then, becoming a case modder. You have open a door for me that I didn't know exist. Though I respect your current video format, I sometimes look back at the channel and love the times where you use a few takes of unboxing. My personal favourite is "Slick's (now Luke) Oil Cooled PC". I hope the best for you and say "Hi" to baby Linus for me all the way from Malaysia. :)

I'm happy for you guys hitting the 1 million mark and you totally deserve all of those and more as you guys make content of high quality. I found out about your channel through a friend of mine and I'm so glad I did. The channel has come far even though I wasn't there from the beginning, but it feels good thinking that I'll be here to see you grow even more and hope that you'll be here for a long time doing what you're doing. Thanks, Linus Media Group and keep on going strong! You're of great help to a lot of people out there! (^'^)

625 pages of comments?  Well, I'm going to definitely be buried in a vast sea of comments as soon as I post...

Congratulations on 1 million, LinusMediaGroup. I've been a subscriber for about 3 years now and seeing you guys evolve was awesome! Thanks so much for doing this giveaway, and please keep on making awesome content.

Yours are really the best videos around, I´m really glad of having found your channel around the NCIX.

Congratulations and keep up the good work,

First off. Linus you are awesome! I stumbled upon Linus tech tips looking for a graphics card review back in 2010 because I needed a card for my first computer. It wasn't a graphics card review I found but, it was actually the NZXT Helmet Promotional item video and after watching a couple more videos I was in love with your personality(Full Homo) and subscribed.

I've since been a subscriber and I don't think I've missed a single video. Keep doing what you do and stay awesome Linus! 

Congratulations for 1 million sub your channel has been fun to watch and ur build guide have been helpful with my pc build and look foreword to more videos.

Thank you Linus, and Luke, and all the guys of the team for bring this amazing content to us. I've learned so much from you guys and always look forward to your daily uploads where I can get new information. I remember watching your video on what overclocking was! I think that was the first video I watched. Now I overclock everything that I can lol. Thanks again - Danish

Thank you guys for giving us these reviews!

I have been watching since about 3 years ago when I decided to build my first main rig. Your videos helped me decide what parts worked best for me and what I want to do!

Keep going at it!