1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found Linus tech tips I believe around June this year. I have been looking into PC gaming for a long time because of the modding community. What got me into modding was the fact that I bought Minecraft to play with my friends on my laptop (I have this crappy Dell laptop that when it comes to even light games, it pretty much kills itself and decides to freeze up most times), and when I was playing I stumbled upon the modding community. What I saw was crazy, you can add whatever you want to the game in the form of mods, and actually run faster than 30 fps. I'm talking to you consoles! (Or according to Linus potatoes). I also found that many other things about gaming PC's which made them far superior to consoles in every way shape and form. (*SPOILER ALERT* So, here comes the part when I found Linus) I went online searching for gaming oriented PC's and I stumbled upon the infamous, overpriced PC's that are Alienware. I looked into them and that site ALMOST turned me off to the PC community. I was a bit dissapointed, so I went online and searched up videos on why you should switch to PC gaming (That s where I found ReviewTechUSA and many other channels just like that) that told me that the normal person can go and build their own PC for alot less than buying one, and that people who have never been around computers in their life, with a little bit of research can build their own easily. This was the part that got me extremely interested into building my own gaming PC. The only problem was I did not know where to start, so I searched up how to build my own computer and I stumbled on multiple sites like PCPartPicker which game me a whole range of products to choose from. That site gave me a list of things to search up (like what was a GPU or what CPU do I buy?). As I searched more and more I ultimately stumbled on one video from Linus tech tips, The video "ULTIMATE Build a Better $2000 Gaming and silent workstation PC computer "How to"". In this video I saw you build the PC, which made it look soooo easy to do, which made me more sure that this is what I want to do, build a PC. From your channel I found many other things, like "as fast as possible", "Jay'stwoCents", and much more. Now, I have a Rig set up on newegg (https://secure.newegg.com/WishList/MySavedWishDetail.aspx?ID=30886907) all thanks to you. I'm glad that you have one million subscribers because what you do to help people understand computers, is I believe a very good thing. Thank you so much for all that you have done for me, and I with the channel the best of luck for the years to come. ~Jeremiah T.

Congrats on 1 mil subs

Project Virtus:

CPU: i7-4790K CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Gigabyte ga-z97x-gaming 5 Memory:  G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB HDD: WD Black 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB GPU: Msi GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4 Case: Corsair Spec-02 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2

Mr. Linus,

Your 1 Million Subscriber video has indeed captured the emotion of gratitude you have towards your community. Leaving me compelled to thank you infinitely for shedding light in the darkness of my ignorance towards technology; may you irradiate all this knowledge to many more. And I wish you the best for you and your company.

Sincerely,

A Loyal Subscriber.

When I first started looking at building my PC I had no clue what to do I never even knew what a GPU was. But a young me came across one of your PC building tutorials and it all came to me it was so easy and it was all thanks to Linus and the team.

Linus has also helped me with parts to put in my case, I only got Noctua fans because of his glowing reviews about them. 

If I could think of things to review, perhaps do more case fans. 

And do that thing where you put some smoke through a fan so you can see the airflow and how focused it is.

Good luck for the future Linus and everyone at LMG. It was you and the team that helped me into the world of PC gaming and thanks to you I am very happy.

i want this....... i want that....... 

uuffffhhh.....

this is the thing in every bodys mind after looking at the unboxing video.....

i build my pc by looking at the build video

thank you and keep continuing this works.....linus....

I´ve been watching your videos everyday for 2-3 years now and when times have been though i have always had soething to look forward to. I have seen this channel grow so mutch and i am very glad that you have achived so meany things. The thing i look forward to most is what LinusMediaGroup is going to be like in 10-15 years. And i do wounder, What do you wan´t LTT and Lmg to be in say 10 years? I really think this channel can grow mutch bigger if you reatch out to a wider aoudience and review lots of thinks that my sister and dad can look at, not just ``geeky stuff`´. Anyways i Hope you and everyone at lmg a great future and i hope that you have set up some rice goals for then! //Marcus Tideberg

This giveaway is really great, but I think it might have been fun to cast the feature-length film based on linustechtips! I mean, consider the possibilities!

I remember a good couple of years back when LTT was just a tiny little baby YouTube channel. I will always be grateful for Linus because he was the one who helped me build my first computer and pretty much everything I have learned because of this forum and all of the friends I have made on here.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Best unboxing videos on youtube! you really deserve all the subscribers you got

My god I love this place.  B)

Part time shoe salesman, full time PC enthusiast. Also, #MACheathen

Thanks a lot LMG been losing my youth for the last year watching your videos!!! Hope more companies will follow "Fractal design" advertisement strategy  and make you suffer for us all  :D  :D

Been watching sense NCIX checking your reviews for my parts been a pleasure and congratz on 1kk subs

I have to thank you and everyone else in the tech tips company for teaching me most of what I know about computers.
And for that you guys will have my endless support.
I hope you guys continue to grow and never stop making fun and educational videos.

I can't thank you guys enough for what you have, and are doing. :D

Thanks for all the great content Linus! I've been following your stuff since the beginning, and I would've never been able to build my first PC without your help.  :lol:

Hey congratz on 1 mil.  :P  Love your videos, I watched your video in 2012 on building a pc as it was my first time building a computer: www.youtube.com/watch?v=84NvDMMrCNU It was a huge help, ever since then been a subscriber. Thanks for all your hard work.

•  

Congrats! :)

I found Linus when I was buying a new headset 2 and a half years ago ... 

Love the WAN show by the way, it's where I get all my tech news after all.

thanks for making great tech videos, I really love them.
From a follower from Argentina that don't get to this tech really easy, it means a lot to get to see your honest reviews and helps me alot to pick things, because I have to import them and they are really not cheap here :c!
Keep up doing what you love doing, because you guys are doing it right (insert daft punk song here) :D!
edit: forgot to say, you guys help me with my first build, and encouraged me to be a pc enthusiast, thank so much for that :') 

Hey Linus, i just want to say congrats on the 1 million subscribers, and thank you and your team for all of the awesome video's you make, Thanks Man

Woo!!! One million!!!

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

congratulations on your well deserved 1 Million Subscribers!

Followed Linus from NCIX TechTips, congrats for hitting 1 million+ subscribers.

My favorite series is Tech Quickie; it's short concise and chalk full of information.

Would love a Surface Pro 3, but that custom SIGNED PC is an awesome thing.

Thx guys for keeping me and 999,999 others entertained!