1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

When I show friends Linus videos they always comment on how personable the videos are. And I agree, they have this human quality to them which I love watching. I also agree on Linus on a lot of his opinions on tech stuff. happy million subscribers! And good luck to everyone else in the giveaway

Congrats on the 1 million subscriber milestone, good work on the videos and keep 'em coming! :)

Ive been watching Linus since his first parrot ar drone unboxing and im glad to say that im glad i have stuck around  :D Keep up the great work Linus and the crew!

Hey i love you vidoes and have seen almost them all. i love the work you guys are doing! keep going!

one day i showed my dad some videos from you to prove that i had right i something. And he loved the good answer he got and was amazed over how good you were to tell something so all could understand it.

i hope you and you guys will keep making videos and giveaways!

Hey Linus i want to sign up for the giveaway just wanted to say thank you so much i love your videos :) you helped me decide to get a nivida shield. and what to build in a gaming pc. But i dont have the money yet to do it so i might as well try to win it! :D your awesome man thank you.

I found you guys because a friend needed advice in building his own system and ever since i watched a lot of your videos. keep it up guys ;)

love the videos of linus media group. i was a sub since they had like 40,000 subs and i cant believe how much they have grown over the last year and a half!!! good luck in the future and keep on making those good and honest reviews!!!

post-120180-0-52251300-1410455326_thumb.

So glad yall finally hit 1 million subs. :lol: I found yall wail looking for video card reviews and i got recommended by my friend. ^_^

I found LinusTechTips while researching for my first computer build. I found your channel to guide me through it and cover many important warnings and techniques for how to build a computer.

i liked your videos every tech video without linus sucks  they don't have that crazy look that you have 

and thx for the giveaway

if i helped you and im right give me best answer ok  ;)

I am extremely happy for you Linus, you deserve all the subscriptions you've gotten :) Here's to a great future!

Go Linus Media Group. Been watching you since the NCIX days. It was one of your reviews that introduced me to NCIX. Hope this post is a winner for me.

I came across Linus Tech Tips when I was looking up information about building my own PC. I watched hours and hours of videos non stop so I can make sure I get the right stuff for the right price.

I did end up building my own Gaming Rig and it was glorious but unfortunately I had to sell it so I could go back to school so I can pursue Computer Networking and IT. Not to mention I have a newborn on the way so I could use the extra cash to get items the baby may need.

I love the format of all the videos and each video has actually given me enough knowledge to carry over into my class studies and I am very grateful for that. So keep up the good work you guys are awesome!

I would like the Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew. That way I can get back into my youtube videos and my twitch live streams.

Cheers to you and all of Linus Media Group

You are my daily dose of tech before i sleep!

Thank you all the way from the Philippines!

:ph34r:  :D  :ph34r:

Helped me build my first PC, and several upgrades along the way. Heavily influenced my product choices because of unbiased product reviews. Never, ever had any problem with the recommended products. Keep doing what you're doing, it really helps us out.

Love the content, keep up the great work. Since I'm eating a corn dog right now I'd say my favorite food right now is a corn dog.

I've been following the LinusTechTips channel for years now, I must have been about 15 when I first found out about your channel. I'm now 19, and your channel is still as brilliant as ever. I enjoy the way you manage to make your videos so informative but still upbeat and enjoyable to watch. Every video you ever put out, I seem to learn something new. I'm by no means a computer novice either, your channel is fantastic for making information accessible to newer computer builders, while at the same time providing your wealth of knowledge to even the well informed computer user. It's been great fun to watch your channel grow and become what is is today.

I think my favourite videos were when you did outdoor unboxings, and I love you current system builder videos with their great camera work and editing.

On to my most hated video: 

Glad you came to your senses Linus :3

When I found LTT I was trying to find the right parts at the right price for my first PC build, and I have to say Linus changed pretty much every single thing I was going to buy, and now I'm am very happy with the outcome. My favorite video that Linus has ever done was "GeForce vs Quadro as fast as possible" on the Techquickie channel, I just loved your "gangster" example.

I really loved all review about graphic cards all the videos are awesome :D

I personaly appreciate all the content you provided over the years! II found all of it entertaining and helpful in all my tech related endeavors.

Congratulations Linus and crew! A well deserved milestone for the quality content and community feeling you guys bring to the tech crowd. Definitely looking forward to seeing more content from you guys.

Funny enough, I would have never started lurking here if it weren't for the joint giveaway you guys did with the Tek Syndicate crew earlier this year. What drew me in was not only the computing world gear but also the professional equipment reviews (cameras etc). As a production manager for a small livestream crew myself, I found it helpful in my own decisions on my equipment loadout (still rocking the Canon XA10s). I really wish you guys did more of those kind of reviews! 

Anyway, congratulations again. Thank you for the fair and unbiased reviews!

[lurk mode engaged]