1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo congrats Linus & the team

"It might totally look like ass when where done!, but for one lucky winner, it will at least be your ass!"

Awh Linus.

Thanks for the videos over the years, very good information in a sometimes fun way depending on the style of content!

Here's one more year and many more!

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Thanks for the vids Linus!! And i know i'm not much of a presence on the forum, but i do have a lot of friends who have now joined the master race and every time they had a problem i would always recommend you. I love the wan show and have been watching since around 100 to 200k subs. its amazing what you have achieved and with your quality of vids, i'm sure it wont be long until you get to 2 million subs!!

Thank you so much for all your help linus! Your build guides were the only reason I didn't brutally massacre my first and only build. Although I nearly did...

Now I'm going to go eat some GUACAMOLE!!!

So early this year was when i suddenly felt the need to build myself a pc, or actually because i wanted to get rid of the console style of gaming. Now i felt like i needed information about pc's and youtube was the first place i could think of, and i went across alot of channels. Out of all those channels, linustechtips has probably helped me the most understanding pc's and what matters when buying hardware. The channel also manages to make videos entertaining, interesting and manages to do so in a good quantity. You really put alot effort into every video you make and i always look forward to every new upload you put up for us.

Also, review more bad products. I really loved how you reviewed the 'streets by 50s' headphones, and would definetely want more reviews like that.

Keep it up!

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

I found out about linus when looking into building my first pc and found that his videos where incredibly helpful that I still watch all his videos

Congratulations Linus Media Group!!! You have done a great job so far. I saw you have got some new samsung's 850 ssds, I would like to see a review from you guys.

i dicovered LinusTechTips while i was finding parts for my pc i have, and they really helped me find the right parts:D (ps: i like pancakes;P)

What an achievement! Well done!

Some people will be thinking oh he's only got a few posts he is just here for the giveaway, I guess you could say that as I only discovered the LMG last year in November-ish, when I was considering to build a Custom PC, and my knowledge on PC's was zero, I thought RAM from laptops and PC's fit like 1-2-3, and I thought laptops would be nearly as good as a custom PC, but I learnt a lot especially on how to build a PC, how would I build one if your tutorials weren't out there is crazy as you tutorials are helpful, informative and clear. That also applies to your reviews, no doubt about it.

In July I build my first custom PC and it's much better than my laptop which is great as you'd expect that, whilst my PC isn't a 4x SLI 780 Ti's, x99, 5960x, it's no slouch either, miles better than consoles! I always watch you videos, and when I clicked on the video part of the title was cut off, I could only see 1 Million Subscribers - Thank YOU So Much, not the giveaway part and I thought looking at the thumbnail this is going to be a funny episode, and whilst it wasn't as funny as I'd expect it to be from the thumbnail as the video was more of a serious video, I wasn't bothered about the giveaway, as seriously you don't need to repay us, the content the LMG makes it unbeatable! Can I also just say Edzel's editing on the Surround Gaming PC Build is amazing, like it really is! Whilst I'm still at school learning I really wish I understood how can edit that well, as most thing I see edited, I can understand how it works and the fact if I spent time I could potentially replicate it but Edzel's editing is special, as I can't think a way to replicate it in any way, ever.

Some people would think why are you thanking the LMG here, as you don't care about giveaways, c'mon everybody loves an giveaways no doubt about it, so I want to thank LMG along with being entered into the giveaway, win win situation really! I mean the R9 290 Windforce is miles better than my current 750 Ti;)

Anyways thank YOU for the helpful content, whether it's tutorials, reviews, news or laughs (The WAN show) it's always great to watch! Even if I don't really need to watch it I still do! Keep up the good stuff LMG!

My Desktop: Intel i7 7700k, GTX 1060, Samsung EVO 840, Vengeance Pro 32GB RAM, Air 240.

"Once you go mechanical, you never go back"

First time i found Linus Tech Tips was because i was searching around on how to upgrade or make your own computer, i did indeed find what i was searching for and it helped me to see how easy it is to upgrade or make your own computer.

And i have one question, it bit be an easy one(i don't know), is there any positiv things in having two graphic card, not in SLI or Crossgfire, but just two graphic card, f.ex. one for each screen, so you can watch a movie on one and play on the other with out losing FPS in the game.

you guys ROCK!!! the video's helped me a lot building my first personal rig, im currently thinking about building a new one, and making it small (m-atx) any tips?

Been subscribed for quite a long time already. Always enjoyed the content of your videos.

Just wanna say thanks for being around and congratulations on your huge achievements so far. I have no doubts that there is a lot more to come!

The one in a million,

w0nderfool

Keep making awesome videos. If possible, I would like to see more router reviews. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Hey Congrats on all your success and the future! Thanks for all your knowledge and help.  :lol:

I have to favorite videos that you do. One is As Fast As Possible. Second is your home videos.

Gratz Bro or should i say bro's :P

Keep up the good work and especially the awesome DIY, vlog and pc build videos.

Whenever you guys need some help just ask it you have a whole supporting community behind you backs wanting to help you :D

love your vids 

You guys are the best, I don't buy anything unless you review it. Also in true Linus media group (super fun) "tradition" Luke needs to get hit with the gold play button.

"Linus is love Linus is life"

Your videos made me enthusiastic about PCs and tech in general, and the easy to follow, professional format made the content enjoyable. Thank you, and keep it up. I don't claim to be a long time follower; in fact, this account was created today, but for the short time I've watched your videos, I've gained a new hobby.

Keep making above mediocre content and I'll keep watching it!

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I found the LTT channel back in 2012 when I was researching parts for my first computer build. Your content was interested me so I kept watching. As for my favourite series, that would definitely be the WAN show. I've been watching since it was 'the livestream' and I don't think I've missed any more than 1 or 2 WAN shows. Unfortunately though, I haven't been able to watch it live as often as I used to but I always catch the archive.

1M subscribers well deserved.

The first video I watched on the LTT channel was the XFX 5870 unboxing.

Anyway,Congrats on reaching 1 million subs! And thanks for all great content that you and your team (both new and old) have put out over the past 5 years.