1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I haven't made an account till now but I have been on this site for a few years now. I was able to find help with everything from my programming class to how to build my first PC. Congratulations on 1mil subscribers! 

Hey Linus, i do appreciate all you guys do given your in-depth reviews, personal thoughts and even real life testing and benchmarks, you guys go above and beyond for people that you don't even know, and that to me, is honorable. 

Thank you for helping me choose products for my builds and upgrades and i appreciate all you guys do.

Thank You,

Triston Adams

If somehow I won the gaming rig I have but one request for the design. If it said "Holy Balls!" that would be amazing! :lol:  Anyways congrats on the 1 Mil subs keep up the good work everyone!

Linus Media Group FTW. I love the fact that you guys try to make the videos in one take. I definitely prefer that to a prewritten script and acting.

Congratulations linus! You really deserve it.

In other means, good luck everybody!

Congratulations linus for reaching one million subs, linustechtips is a channel that provides not only great videos but also videos that are new for technology, good job linus and keep up the good work

I just want to say thanks for making very detailed tutorials about computers as with out this channel I wouldn't of had the confidence to build my own computer.so thanks again and keep up the good work.

I found your channel when i was looking into getting a gaming computer and i knew nothing about computers then i started watching your videos and started to read up on computer tech and now i would say i know quite a bit about computers. I really love your videos and really appreciate the help they gave me when i was super confused with what parts to use to make a gaming PC . My favorite videos from you guys are the unboxing videos and the gaming rig videos ( Because im a huge gamer ) . oh and i love the how to videos on building pc's piece by piece its very very helpful . 

First video I ever saw was a fan unboxing you did while still at NCIX. Someone had wrote your boss at the time, asking for a review on it; been following ever since.Watched your countless build guides and used them as references for builds I have done for clients. I absolutely love the "Techquickie" and "Handy Tech Under $100". Congrats on this major mile stone!

Hey all member of the Linus media group, I like watching your video's a lot and they've helped me building my pc when i was 14  :)   Keep up the awesome video's you're helping out a lot of people!!

I found you guys by just searching youtube looking at case reviews and then realised it was one of the best tech channels on youtube! 

Well done on 1 MILLION subs!!! :D

Also...I like pizza

I don't know how I got on your channel, but I do know I learnt a lot of you about computers. So, thank you and your crew!

I remember first  linustechtips video  I ever saw  was linus assembling his persona rig WAYY back in 2012 with like 4 F120 ssds strapped to the back of the motherboard it was bitching 

That's... That's just the most amazing giveaway I've ever seen! WOW!

Subbed for Linus' goofiness , stayed for the quality of reviews. Congrats and keep up the good work guys.

.?+=~===,                                    
                              .IOMND8888DDD8NM$~.                               
                            :8NDDDDDNNDD8D8ZZ$O8D+.                             
                          7MDDND88DDDO8OO88OOO8D8DDD~                           
                        ,NNMNDDDNDDDD888O8D8ZO8OO8DDDD=                         
                        8O8DDDDDDNDDDD8D8NNN8888888DDD88                        
                       IO8DD88Z8DD8DD88D8NNNND8D8Z8D88D8+                       
                      ?88DDD8DDDD88DDND888NDNNDDOZZZZOOO$=                      
                     =N8DDD88DDDDD88D8OO8O8D8888Z$Z$7$$Z$Z                      
                     O8ODD8OZZOO8ODDO88$88OO$OZZO$O$$$$Z$O,                     
                    .OZOO8ZZ7777$$OO8O88888OOZO8OZZZZ$7$$O,                     
                    .OZ8ZZZ$77III77Z8888OO888OO87$I?7OZ$ZZ.                     
                    .OOOZO$$77IIII77DDOZZZ8DOZ88+++?7Z8OOO                      
                    .OOO88Z$7III7777D8O$7ZOO7$$I++++$OO88Z                      
                    .888DOZ$7IIIIII7$$7IIIIIII??+++?Z88DD7                      
                     $88D8Z$7II???????????+?++====+?ZDDDN+                      
                      Z8NZ77II????????????+++==~~==+$8NDN,                      
                    IZZ8D$7777$7$$$$77I?II7$Z$777IIII$DN7=?,                    
                    DZ$$NOD888DNNNNND8Z7$ODDNDDDD8OOOOON7Z8=                    
                    8777DMOZ888OMNO8OODI$NOO88MMO8OO7ZMN77Z,                    
                    ?7$O$$$$$$$$ZZOOZN7=~ZDZOZZZ$7I??Z$D$7~                     
                     7$Z7I7777777$77$$I==?$7II7I?==+I77$?=                      
                     ,$I7II7IIIIIII7$77+=+77I??++++?77I~7                       
                      II7I77IIIIIII7$7I=~=I77I?+==++77II:                       
                      ,$$777IIII?II7$$I+~=+77I????II$7??                        
                       .I:777777II77777?+?II$Z$777$$Z:~,                        
                          ~777777777$OOZOOO7I7$ZZ$ZZ$                           
                           $77777I77$$$ZZZ$77$Z$$$$$~                           
                           =77777$$$$77777ZOOZZZ7$Z$.                           
                            $$$$$$$7$$$7777III$$$ZZZM:                          
                            Z$$$$$$7777$$$777777OZZ$NM,                         
                           .MZ$$$$$$7$77???IIII7ZZ8MNNNZ                        
                           =NMDZ$$$$777II?$I??I78MMMNNNDZ                       
                        ?MMNNMMMO$$$$77$+=I777$DMMMMMMNNNNMI                    
                     ~$MMMMNMMMMMDO$=~~:?=+ZODMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNMN?                
                 :$MMMMMMMMNMMMMMMM$==~~~~~~MMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNMM7            
            .+OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMD$$7?++~~::$MMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMM8        
        ?OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM7++=~:~~~~=~~=MMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMN$,   
    8MMNMNMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMMMMMMMMD7I??=~:::~===~+MMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDNMO
  :MNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM7??I+?I+===+====8MMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDNNNN
+MNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMII?=~~=?+======++MMMNMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDNNND
NNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZI?7++++?++=====+8MNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDNNDND
NNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN=~=+II?=++++====?$MNNNNNMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDNN
MNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM87??+??I?+++++=+++INNNNNNMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
MNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM$7II???????+=+++++ZNNNNNMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMN
MNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZZZ$I??????++++=++?8NNNNMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDNMNN
MNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDZZ$7II????+++==++?NNNNMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMNMM
MNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMD$$77??+??+=====+8DNNMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMNMMN
MNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZ$$$I?++?+++====I8NNMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMMNN

MY ART!!!.. the thread destroyed the img to ascii masterpiece .. T_T

Hi Linus!
I just thought I'd stop by and say how much I love the videos you are making for us. Some have really helped me out, and I'm very grateful for that.
It's super awesome that your doing this amazing give-away! And no I'm not only commenting because I want to win something, but I just want to say again how much I love watching your videos. I'm pretty new to your channel, but I love the videos your making for us and I hope that you will keep making them for us! :D
BYE!!!

Please never stop making hese awesome videos I literally have watched every single one of them since I found the channel.

Free Stuff!! I love watching your vids, I watch almost all of then, even if I don't care about the item. And you guys swear less than most other YouTubers I have seen. Your team makes great points and I almost religiously watch your videos. You All Are Amazing!

Congratulations Linus and the your crew for reaching 1 million subscribers. I love and watch all of your videos. I especially love all of your ridiculously built PCs. Can't wait to see more content in the future.