1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congradulations! I found you guys when i was looking for a review i cant remember what i needed a review on but then i subscribed.

Linus Tech Tips!!!!

I really dont remember how i started to watch your videos. 

I'll be honest that i only found your channel 6 months back and i wish i would have found it back when your carrier started. :unsure:

Your main channel linusTechtips is very good do not need any change other than more intraction with the commenters even after a day ( i know too much to ask).

And what should i say abot Techquickie thats the best channel and series i have ever encountered on youtube. Even my dad understands many of the technology underlying today that many people dont know.

If i was a channel patner or owner then i would buy rights to your channel to show on t.v. casue many people have interest but cannot find good content.Still i am sharing your channel and knowledge as much i can from my side. 

I even taught my smaller bro about tech by your channel and he loves it.

And something about my self:

I am a foodie :P , techiee :)

Is addicted to youtube ( thanks to linus and his group )

Becoming an aspiring engineer and hope to live a happy life. (might be too much :P )

Having a Htc one m8 and hoping to buy moto 360 right after your review on it.

Also your reviews of products and different ways of intro's ( like the stromtropper rap video and htc one m8 videos) is what i liked and i hope you keep it up.

and thanks for having this giveaway. congratulations for hitting the 1 million mark :D

and i hope you would see 2 million suscribers in another 6 months time . I'll try to increase your suscriber fan base.

Hey!

My favorite part was when you did the review on the razer blade 14 , it was sick!! And I had never won anything on the internet before , it would be awesome for me to win for the 1st time!

Anyways , congratz for 1 million subs! You deserve it!

To be honest... I post here in your forum because of the giveaway (maybe like some others too). Even tough I want to congratulate. I found your Channel few years ago. I am from Germany and had no idea what you were talking about. I was new in this whole PC-topic. But now this few years later I´m so interestet in that. I have only one PC (luckily I built it myself last Christmas). I watch almost every of your latest videos even though I don´t want to buy any motherboard or case. It´s the funny and gripping way you´re presenting all this Hardware. In the end I only want to thank for your hard work you gave to us all over the world... :D

Linus, you and your team make great videos that are not only entertaining to watch but also educate the viewer. I especially like your tech quickie videos. Keep up the great work guys and congratulations on this milestone.

Thank you so much Linus and others at LMG, you've really been a huge help and inspiration over the past few years that I've been following your videos. I never really got involved with the forum (which I kind of regret now), but I've always been there with you on YouTube.

Keep up the good work, and remember there's fans out there that will always be there for you!  :)

I love this community that Linus has created. Everyone is so helpful and friendly!

I found this awesome Youtube channel two years ago when i was about to get my first pc system!

I saw a video of Linus unboxing an NZXT 440 which i found very well made and after watching a couple more of his reviews i decided to subscribe! I watch pretty much every video and i have learn a lot by watching them and find them very useful! :D

I wish you good luck with future and hope this channel will grow even more because i want more videoes haha :D

Yeah I could write how much I love your content and your cat channel and that I need a new PC, but that would be boring. ;)

Your channel is one of my favorite channels on YouTube and I watched your videos even than when dad died when I moved away from my friends and much more

I finally understand most things about tech. I get hyped for case or GPU instead of rihanna's 100. album. You changed me in a good way

thank you

I've been a follower since I've watched your videos. I don't have any idea on how to reformat, repair, and build my own PC but now with the help of your videos, I'm able to do it all and in fact also teach the people around me on how to do them as well. I always point them on your channel and tell them that you guys are the best and are the ones who are responsible to turn a noob like me into a tech wiz. Thank you so much Linus and to your Linus Media Group, Cheers!

I love watching your videos because I want to be a hardware developer and Linus Tech Tips is and inspiration :)

I Like Tacos is that wrong ? 

Gj linus help me alot with my systems build thanks you 

Merci beaucoup Linus ( From Quebec )

I discovered linus tech tips when I wanted to build my own gaming pc and he helped me out a LOT!! Without hem I probably hadn't got my PC, so THANK YOU Linus for all what you did!

I've been watching linus since he worked for ncix. He brought me through my time at highscool. I was discussing his content with my best friend who brought me to his channel and everybody around us were just like: what the heck are these guys talking about the whole day? :D

I'm really looking forward to the vids about nvidias next gen of Cards. My next build will depend on your Benchmarks ;)

In my opinion you guys are one of the YouTube groups which definetly deserve their success. Congrats and keep up the great work!

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry

I found linustechtips ages ago when i searched for motherboard anda cases reviews on youtube, watched almost every video released ever since.

Great content and very well executed and produced. (I can't wait for the new videos on the watercooling of all LMG-HQ machines!)

Congratulation on this amazing milestone.

F4llen

Good job linus media group, i found you when i was looking for an upgrade to my PC and the content you guys posted helped me out to pick my parts! The best thing with the channel i feel is the Custom computer builds but also the review videos. I feel like you should review more new cases and build systems in them and say what will fit and what wont fit, like radiators and such!

Cheers for all the help LMG till this time  :)  :)

I like big rigs and i cannot lie, 

it's hard for me to deny...

i guess.?!

keep the great videos coming.i found your ch when i was looking to build my first gaming pc , about 2 years ago, funny thing is trying to build my 1st pc keep having money set backs lol.Anyway thinks for doing what y'll do for us.

Congratulations on 1 Million subscribers!

Looking for Tech reviews back in 2009 was not like the thing is has become today.

That's because guys like Linus pioneered in this area and made reviews and unboxings a kind of nerd art  :P

Hope for continuous growth and evolution of your channel and business.

Is it just me, or is the website freaking slow atm? Probably because the video just got released... xD