1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Your videos are awesome :) Now I have OnePlus One and I would recommend to you reviewing it since this phone is true beast. Also it would interesting if you would take "challenge" to use Linux for example for one month, and then tell your experience. I think that Linux deserves more love from you, since valve now is doing amazing job for it. Praise Gabe :)

Thank you guys for producing so many awesome vids, never found a better channel for tech reviews until I found LinusTechTips.

Congrats on 1 million and keep on putting out cool stuff  :lol:

Yeah 1 Million Subs ! I should've joined this forum earlier but hey ! Better late than ever !

-Young Tech Fan

Thanks for all the great videos guys...I've learned so much from them! Keep them coming! 

Good job on reaching 1 million subscription! You guys have been helpful to everyone. Cheers :)

One of the first videos I saw was Linus introducing Corsair Fans.

Got me hyped to look for 2nd hand fans(only) in my local forums after fixing up my 1st DIY computer in early Feb, also by watching these vids ~

would be nice to get a surface pro for when i visit hongkong end of this month!

Man... Linus. you were the one that got me into tech. i think i've watched every single video from the very beginning till now. Keep up the great work and continue to inspire people like me to look into tech :D

Mmmmmmmmmm memories  B) 

Clearly remembering randomly going through Youtube vids and finding LinusTechTips with a graphics card review ... I think. Youtube doesn't even provide an way to find out. It was back in early 2010 anyway =)
Does it all matter in the end? Nope, quickly subscribed (after leeching around) and haven't missed a video since. Loving the content and the great vibe.

Cheers from The Netherlands!

Cake or Death?

Congrats on the 1 mil subs! Great job. Found you guys a year and a half ago. Looking up some tech stuff. Saw your tjo7 personal build,watch the videos and got hooked on!

It instantly became by favorite tech channel and still is. I would like to have the prices and stuff. But that is not why i am here. I am here to show thanks to the entire lmg crew and all the effort and money spent on this. 

Great channel, amazing videos, and a splendid team. Keep up the good work and keep on the quirky videos coming.

How did I find Linus Tech Tips?

One day I decided to look for a build guide.  I found one that Linus did on Youtube, after that I watched some of his other videos and bam I'm hooked.  I have learned so much and bought so many items thanks to linus.

Congrats all of LMG!

Green Snek - Razer Blade 2017 - i7-7700HQ - 16GB DDR4 RAM - 512GB Samsung PM951 SSD- Dell WD15 Dock for Home Use- 27" Samsung Curved Monitor

Joined for the giveaways. Still here for the content. Keep it up Linus!

Me me me! I really have nothing else to say tho....Darude - Sandstorm

Linus was the one who inspired me to start building pc's and i haven't been able to stop since. He has opened my eyes to the beautiful world of pc's. I am now truly addicted.

Is this open to the UK? Ahh I don't care. I started watching about a year ago when my friends were building their first computers. They recommended watching your videos for detailed yet but simple explanations. Haven't looked back since. Congrats on 1 million subscribers you sonofagun!

First of all, I would like to say thank you to Linus, Luke, Edzel, Brandon, Nick and all the others at LinusTechTips for all your dedication and quality-videos over the years. I, personally, have been subbed to the main channel for around two years now and with every subsequent video getting better and better. In my opinion, I would say that you guys are one of the best, if not the best, tech channel on youtube (as I try to say this in the least contrived way) and I thank you for that. Secondly, the community on the youtube section is really pleasing to see. Others and I love to help people with suggesting parts and conversing on current tech matters and I particularly feel that your comment section is almost completely devoid of spam, hate and annoying comments. So thank for this awesome giveaway, good luck to everyone, and I hope I win that sweet tablet or PC. The new surface does look especially good and although I do not techically need a new PC (4790k and dual 780 ti) I will more than happily take it with upmost sincerity. Thanks guys!  :D  :D

Congratulations to all of you in Linus media group and a special greeting to you Linus. Thank you for 5 years, 9 months and 18 days with entertaining and educational videos! Keep up the good work! 

I started to watch Linus Tech Tips's videos on YouTube a few weeks before I was going to build my first computer and learned a lot about how to assemble all the components. 

I don't know what to say other than thank you Linus and the crew for all your hard work!!!

I found Linus Tech Tips while searching how to build a PC, those from Linus were by far the best on Youtube.

Keep up the good content guys.

Great job Linus! Gotta say its been a fun time seein u develop into what u are and the channel from early on and sure i miss the old charmin just a guy and a camera styled videos from back in the day but your content now is still good and u keep that down to earth feelin. I first encounterd your channel when i was unemployed and wanted to know more about computer hardware and such and i can honestly say that allmost all i know about computers i have learned from watching u so BIG THANKS ur awesome man!