1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hi. I'm a short Hispanic and I like tacos and Zelda. Anyways, I found LTT when I first decided to leave the peasants and join the glorious master race. Went on YouTube to seek reviews of the best gaming PC. I then stumble upon NCIX Tech Tips and saw you talking about a custom waterloop, which to me at the time might as well be Kilngon. I then began to see more of your videos and then came across something more recent at the time, on your channel. I then went through a week of just YouTube content, exclusively LTT. My sad little life changed. I was no longer dumb and now knew about custom gaming rigs. I then bought everything I needed to build my own. And if the help of your videos, I felt confident enough to do so. Your videos gave me so muh knowledge and confidence that this even helped my in my professional life. I'm currently in school for computer science and more specifically in networking. I love what I learn everyday. I work as a system builder at a local pc repair/build place in the NE US area. And I have successfully converted every family member to pc gaming. And they're all fans of your videos as well now. Even my wife now has switched over lel Anyhow, I just wanted to thank you guys for all the knowledge you have imparted me and keeping authentic and true to yourselves all this time. I don't think I've ever seen a more unbiased, honest, well explained, review/overview/unboxing channel like LTT. My everyday news comes from the forum and 90% of te YouTube content I watch is from your channel. Please keep up the amazing work you guys do.

P.S. - my favorite part of your channel, build guys. They're great, make more :3

Well done Linus and the team, you make great content that lots of people enjoy.

So be proud of what you have achieved.

And you've helped this 14 year old realize what he enjoys doing.

And keep on what you are doing, and good luck!! ;)

| Ryzen 7 3700x | 16GB Vengance @ 3200 | MSI GTX 1070Ti Gaming | 

| ADATA XPG SX8000NP 256GB Nvme SSD + WD Blue 500GB SSD | 4TB WD Blue |

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |

I found Linus tech tips when my dad told me about them, and through the years they are still my favorite tech reviewers. Iv tried watching reviews on other stuff and I haven't really felt the quality on the other stuff was always there. Just IMO tho

Linus, congrats!! You and your team has help me understand and decide on many things and i thank yall for that!

I found you guys when i was looking for reviews on cases and i found ncix tech tips i loved the content so i subed for both the channels and i am wathing almoust all your videos ever since ( that was like 3 years a go)

Congratulations, I really appreciate all of your hard work and I love watching your videos. Now, I win right?? Right???

Quality stuff

Love the build guides mostly, sometimes just watch them for fun and for no reason

Congratulations Linus & Co!

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

Emm... hi... brain dead sorry lol i like pizza (Creativity!!!) dat custom built pc tho!

I found you guys when beginning to building my first computer.  I had no idea what I was doing and still feel that way a lot of the time.  I continue to watch your videos in the hopes I will gain more and more knowledge about computers and how to best utilize them.  Congratulations on the first million subscribers. :) 

Hey Linus and the Media Group! Congrats on the million subscribers mark being hit! I found your Channel because I was looking for info on PC parts and things so I could build my first PC! I love the fact that I was able to follow along in your many build videos. I do hold you personally responsible though for making things sound soooo good and this is why I upgraded my case to a Cooler Master and spent almost 600 on a BenQ Gaming Monitor! You guys are truly awesome sauce.

Thanks again for this opportunity to win a custom PC built by yourself and signed by all others!

THIS to me would be a DREAM!!!!

So random bot that picks things please pick me!!!

and because I dont know what the software uses to find random people I will just do this incase it comes to numbers hahah 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

Keep on going and dont stop!.

Jamie

aka MrMelee23 on twitter 

I've discvered the main chanel (LinusTechTips) a few month ago now, And I just registred to say hello here! :-D

I love the tone of your chanels, the way you works and the way you do review stuff. There a *no bullshit* athmosphere on what you said about products and your're definitively the coolest place to watch stuff about computer hardware.

And the WAN show is cool too ;-) (I don't watch the live pretty often because, well... Time zones, I live in France so...)

So, congrats for hitting the 1 million subs' and thank you for the amazing quality of your content! ;-)

Found Linus when I was looking to build my own computer after I left the armed forces.

Bought this on after you recommendations.

Keep up the good work and bring back the lab coat :)

Linus and the group. You have taught me more information in your "As Fast as possible" series than I have learnt from School and College, haha. Congrats on 1 million. love the videos, see you next time.

I found your channel when I randomly came across Tek Syndicate and one of your videos were in YouTube's recommendations.

Over a year ago, I was wondering how to build my own pc, and Linus was the first Non-amateur video make I found... (It was a very old one though!)

And frankly, I watch all the videos of Linus eventhough I don't always have enough time.
Congratz for reaching 1 million subs!

The Linus Team has helped me me so much with my current knowledge of Computers and Technology. I watch LinusTechTips everyday. I am from London and tune in every Friday at 12:30 for the WAN show! I would love them to do a review on the New Razer Blackwidow Chroma!

Congrats on 1 Million! Here is to another One Million!!!

-Thanks

ChrisTech

Found this channel a long long time ago randomly watching videos on youtube, and spaghetti is awesome

great work linus media group :)

First saw Linus when searching for the perfect graphics card for my gaming rig I have. He totally helped me out and I don't think I'd have my perfect rig without you Linus. 

Congrats on the million guys !:) You're the best tech channel on youtube that i've come across and i've seen a lot of them. I especially enjoy the tech quickie show, I have learned a lot from it and it has helped me greatly in my studies also.

And I was able to build my first pc (low budget) with help of your videos. I still have it with some minor updates ofc ;)

post-131609-0-72897900-1410454911_thumb.

I would really like to see more build videos, although I can understand that these might take the longest time to make :)

amazing videos linus+slick+edzel+brandon+teran+nick+other new guy we dont know yet