1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found LTT through a friend of mine while talking about PC Parts, and I have been subscribed and watched (and enjoyed) (almost) every video since then. Congrats on 1million subs and keep up the good work guys!

I started watching the channel on a regular basis after the Siberia v2 un-boxing helped me decide on the purchase. It has been interesting seeing the changes to the channel, my favorite time period would have to either be the awkward outside parking lot un-boxings, or the home studio being the garage, with everybody freezing.

All that effort that went into that garage setup, just for it to be abandoned was a mix of funny and sad.

Some products I wouldn't mind seeing reviewed every so often would be computer chairs. They might take a while to review with needing to adjust to them and to see how durable they are. Chairs themselves and the shipping costs are expensive so possibly a deal with some manufacture could be arranged.

I know they are not consumer electronics but I feel like they are extremely important to the whole computing environment, and are an overlooked piece. You could get one chair and rotate it between everyone for like 3 days each and have them give their first and final impressions.

congratulations
wen i want to see any review i just, go chek yor channel, why?
because you make things with a fancy way
i don´t expect tho win nating, just posting to congrat linus media and just to say tanks to you

I love your videos, but I can't remember when and how I found out about LTT. I guess I needed help with something and there you were, like an angel falling from the sky.

You have inspired people all over the globe to build a pc of their own and you will continue to have a positive impact on the tech world. Congrats on 1M!

You guys are amazing I have watched nearly every video and I always watch the WAN show first thing Saturday morning (UK) every evening after work I jump on YouTube and watch the released videos so as you can tell I really enjoy your content and hope to be watching for many years :) need a video of all Linus media staff personal rigs!! Keep going strong guys

Congrats on 1M Guys! Keep up the good work, love all your videos. My favorite thing about them, in any of your channels, is that you always seem like you're having fun and doing what you love. Cheers!

Hi Linus, i follow you from Italy cause in here we do not have such greats YouTube channels that talk about the world of tech, but even if i was american, i would follow you of course xD!!! Keep doing quality videos for all of your subscribers.

It was really close to a year ago now that I built my first ever gaming/work PC, and around that time I had very little knowledge of hardware, what was going on in the tech world, etc. The only source of computer knowledge I had was my friend/old college roomate who was knowledgeable, but only up to a certain extent on what I wanted to know. So in the pursuit of more information (rather, which graphics cards were the best of the best), I stumbled across a whole variety of different tech resources that I had never known to exist, like Tek Syndicate, Newegg TV, and of course, you guys here at LinusTechTips. As soon as I discovered all of you guys, I was hooked, and after a few quick subscriptions I was ingesting all this computer and tech info as fast as you guys could crank it out. It was all so wonderful because I had finally found a core group of people who actually cared and were legitimately knowledgeable about content and subjects that I was interested in and cared about as well. Thanks to your efforts (and I mean this specifically towards you Linus, not all the other tech channels that I also love), my personal computer knowledge has easily quadrupled during the time that I've been watching your content, and that knowledge has helped me not only have a better computer experience at home (I have since built several other computers for myself and my friends, thanks to your information and efforts), and at work, where I use the knowledge that you give me to complete tech tasks and to inform my co-workers on better ways to improve their computing and tech experiences. So really, regardless if I win this giveaway or not, I just want to say THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH for everything that you've done with Linus Media Group. You continually inspire people like myself and your incredible content is something that will be continually cherished and praised by the Tech community. Congrats on 1 million subscribers, and I wish the best for all of you guys at LinusTechTips, and that your lives and careers would be blessed with continual success. Thanks again for all you do. Live long and prosper.

Oh, and sorry it took me so long to join the community. I guess I'm just like one of the countless people who are only in for the giveaways...

I found Linus when I was planing to build my first gaming pc. The in depth reviews on his channel helped me to choose all the parts for this system. I would love to see some more old style unboxings  :) .

I have been following LMG almost since it's inception and I think that what makes this channel great is the dedication that the whole of the LMG team put into producing content that is not only of a very high standard of quality but also very entertaining and informative at the same time. Thank you all at LMG for being such an amazing team and I look forward to the next million.

dr-evil-1-million-dollars.jpg

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.

Next goal 2 millions subscribers, i found linus when i was looking for what does ram does and how it affects performance, my favorite video styles are the build guides and the homemade mobo repairs, i want you to review a ultra cheap and good mid tower case because im looking to get one. GL

i originally found you from your video on glow in the dark sata cables from back in 2010 :0

really doesnt seem like that long ago!!

Congrats on hitting 1 million Linus and the rest of the group! You're one of the very few people I know that actually deserves it. I found you by stumbling onto one of your Tech Quickie videos. After that I binge watched a few more and thought they were very informative and the splashes of comedy made the videos really interesting. After that I found the main channel and started watching every upload. :D

Hey Linus,

I stumbled upon one of your "fast as possible" videos around 6 months ago, and I've been a fan of all your channels ever since. Please keep up the great work, you and your team are an inspiration for all of us!!!

Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers, and I know this channel will continue to grow.

Damn, I would be really happy with that custom rig OMG <3 It'd make my life so much easier after having this crappy laptop for 3 years now :c

I found this channel by randomly searching for tech guides, news etc and found the channel and stayed for i dont know how long now actually! :D

My favourite is the pc building videos, i just love them! I can sit trough 40-50 minutes of building and explaining and I enjoy it(dont know why) but its awesome!
I dont care about what you guys review I'm going to watch it anyways! :P

Favourite food? Hmm... Probably a tradicional Hungarian dish called Stuffed Cabbage. Damn, my granny makes the best ones :3

Anyway, thanks for all the awesome things you guys did( and will do ) and congratulations on 1Million subs, you guys deserve it!!!

Holy crap, I wake up and see LTT is over the 1 million mark. I honestly had no idea that you guys were so close to it.  Congrats on this huge milestone and thank you for sticking with it, you guys have done a lot for all of us. If it wasn't for LTT videos I wouldn't know half of what I do about PC's and it's unlikely that I would have felt comfortable enough to build my own. I hope you guys are around for a long time to come. I also wouldn't bother looking at me for the laptop if my number comes up as I would be lying if I said everything I've done on the forum was constructive in some way.

Here is a celebratory kitten stalking a mouse

T5PwhDM.jpg

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Good job on making it this far Linus! I would really like to see more "fun" videos, like the Mario cart outdoor thingy!

Good job Linus, nice to see how big it grew up.

I love the fact that you personnally answer every questions asked by pm. It must take you so much time...

Carry on, and I'm looking forward to my new computer signed by you :P

I really want tot say thank you tot you guys, because without you, I wouldn't have known as much about tech as I do now. By the way, I LOVE the build guides. If I would be chosen, I would want the PC, to have you guy's artistic work in my livingroom would be a dream come true! Keep up the good work guys!

Linus, because of you I chose to major in Computers and I haven't looked back :) you're the best!

Damm this video brings back memories of good old times when Linus was doing unboxings on park benches :) .

Posts. Hmm I found LinusTechTips a reaaallly long time ago, sometime before the channel had 1000 videos. But watched his videos even from before with the only difference that I was not watching it like a religion something to do before going to sleep. He is also the person who made me want to watch Logan and also the person who made me for a loong time to click on like on all of his and Logan's videos.

Oh and I saw Linus on NCIX tech tips before, my friend also knew him from his videos when I told him I watch Linus every night xD (no homo >.>). I also watched how to ansamble PC's by Linus even though I already knew how to do it and did the same things.

That's my little story.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.