1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

With you from the start, 3 youtube accounts, first time post/comment.

Happy 1 mil.

I've been watching Linustechtips since Fermi days. The channel really influenced me on being a smart consumer and prevented me from regretting what I buy. I miss the live streams in your kitchen.

GL to me, other subs and especially Linus!

Dream it
Build it

Enjoy it

Hi from Switzerland!

I found LinusTechTips whilst I was searching more info on how you could immere a Computer in some sort of strange Liquid and still keep it running. I thought the video was quite funny, so I checked out his channel and I pretty much instantly subscribed just by seeing all that beautiful computer content. My favourite video of his is "SLI and Crossfire as fast as possible", where he says its pretty much like glueing two Xbox One's together and actually being able to play at 1080p 60fps. Ha! BURN! 

I love the content, although I would love to see more unboxings of Linus.

I wish you all a great day

ialwayswin01

Sounds like an awesome giveaway. Congrats on hitting one million subs. Really love your videos, especially the builds guides. Good luck everyone ;)

first time using the forum and I hope to continue using it, I always look your videos, I like the sincerity of the reviews, and why not also laugh a little :D . 

hope the community as well as the channel will continue to grow. 

greetings from Argentina.

Ended up subbing after finding plenty of your vids while building my first pc, and watch every one that comes out. In my opinion the best tech channel. Love your work, and hope you keep growing!

I don't do signatures.

How I found linustechtips: Was watching a stupid ass video of nyan cat riding rainbows with hippos and horses(not even joking lol) and I saw a 2000$ PC build guide pop into the suggested videos are thingy and clicked on it. I never went back to the Jedis again.

What kind of videos I like: I like channel super fun more than the actual channel simply because I want to see that other side of the company. The fooling around side.

I like chocolate milk.

I am totally thankful to Linus and his crew for producing all of these fantastic informative videos. Because of these and with the help from great forum members I've made much better decisions in picking out better products to suit my PC needs. Thankyou again LinusTechTips :D

CPU: Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.9 | MB: MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon | RAM: Vengeance RGB @ 3200 | HDD: Samsung 960 Evo 250gb nVME M.2 | GPU: Powercolor 5700XT | CASE: Corsair Crystal X570 | PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower RGB 750W | CPU COOLING: Full Custom EKWB CPU Water Loop | OS: Windows 10 Pro

Congrats LMG on 1M subscribers; love all of your contents!

I first found Linus on youtube when I was browsing for mechanical keyboard reviews. NCIX came up, and that was when I started following him since.

I have learned a lot from his channel, and I want to thank him for that. 

Linus Media Group is always the best part of my day i love opening my browser to see you guys with a new video. a while ago i was interested in building a PC and was so lost on what to look for, then my buddy suggested your channel and it was a live saver with the most useful information i could find. not only did i use it for research on building a rig but i also really enjoyed the content you guys created. I've been watching Linus and the team for about a year and a half and a couldn't be happier with what I've seen. Thanks Guys so much for all your hard work!!!

Thank you Linus Media Group for creating all of the amazing and informative videos covering a broad and sometimes random subject matter. 1 million subs is a huge milestone, well done and I hope to see more amazing videos in the future. Also giveaway looks awesome as well ;)

I found you through the Newegg channel. They mentioned the WAN show during one of their videos so I looked it up, and have been watching nearly every one of your videos since. Keep up the good work!

I found LinusTechTips while browsing on my old 4 year old laptop about a year and a half ago and the second I saw some of the builds that he was making I wanted to build a PC... Being 13 at the time I couldn't get a real job so I worked for family and did whatever I could to get a little bit of money.. Now being 15 with a part time job I've successfully built a full gaming PC, without the help and support of LTT I never would've had what I have now. Having a PC like this helps me to get friends through online games and other platforms that are alike. I feel that without this show I would not be where I am socially now, as it helps people to branch out and connect. One of the first things I ask people when I find out they are gamers is "Do you watch Linus Tech Tips?", most of the time the answer is yes and we can talk about the show for hours.. Thank you Linus and your great team for providing amazing content and support for all of your fans and I'm so happy for you for how far you've come. Keep doing what you do best!

The honor of introducing me to LTT would be my friend Chris in 2012 who has been a long time fan even since your crappy unboxings at NCIX; your videos also helped me brave the world of custom building because I couldn't stand my loud ass Alienware Area 51 with its crappy sleeve bearing fans. Now I have a Fractal R4 that's as silent as a kitten purring.

Every time someone asks me how to seat a processor on a motherboard or how to apply thermal paste or how to install a graphics card; I always refer them to LTT content. Also I'm really liking the TechQuickie stuff almost anyone could learn a few things by watching those videos.

Sweet and sour chicken. Here I wrote a haiku:

Chicken so sour

Rumble and Rocket so sweet

LTT power

Hey, managed to get favourite food, animal and channel/hobby into one haiku. If that's not creative then I doubt your priorities.

I'll paste what I commented on YouTube, yay for saving time:

Hey Canadian friend,
Congratulations on reaching 1 million and having the balls in the first place to invest in this great channel and thanks to Luke and Edzel for, as you said it, altering their education to take part. I built my first rig this summer with a ton of inspiration from your channel, you guys have passion that rubs off. Even though my build is complete after researching for well over a year, I'm here to stay to learn not only about components, but to enjoy the community of fellow thinkers. I'm now slowly moving into a career in computing, dreaming big.

Thanks and don't just keep it up, climb higher. 

Thank you allot to the linus techtip team, I could've not build my own computer without them.

im glad you arent picking people based on the post count or forum join date. ive been a youtube sub for a very long time and ive been watching your videos every day. they help me out since i work in sales at an electronics store. simply because it just happened so that the customer would ask me something you explained on a video the previous day or a week ago. keep up the good work brother!

Thanks Linus tech community for all you have done we appreciate the year of hard work you'll  have put in to the community. I found Linus Tech Tip by looking for GPU reviews and benchmarks i like how in depth it was so i became a subscriber.The Wan Show is my favourite show. Future product to review gaming with surround system. Jamaican pan jerk chicken

Been subbed since the early early days.

you were good then you are better now

roses are red

violets are blue

you are the best 

some poems dont rhyme

but some do

this no longer makes sense

you will now sing the barbie song in your head

>:)