1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats on gaining 1 million subs.

I love the enthusiasm, the entertainment, personalities, and the critiques behind each product you present. You guys show us the full product. Give us real-world performance numbers, show us the tests, and give all the required information to make a conscientious decision before purchasing a product. You give the item the showcase time that's needed. Whether that's a 3 minute video, or a 79 minute-long video. My favourite thing to watch besides informative videos on the latest upcoming tech, are the creme de la creme products that.. maybe one day i will be able to afford. But, until then I can watch you unbox and play with them.

Thanks Linus, for starting your idea and following through on it. and, to your current team to continue improving and building upon what you and your old team have already accomplished.

Congrats to the lucky winners. /peace

I've found Linus when I was looking for a good Razer Hammerhead review, and I've bumped into Linus' one! It was a great video, so I've decided to subscribe, not dissapointed :).

CONGRATULATIONS ON MILLION SUBSCRIBERS :D!!!!! Keep up the good work.

P.S. Yeah, I've just created an account here, but I think I'll be staying here for longer than only the giveaway time. Again, GOOD JOB and THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORK :)!

Found your videos when i was looking for a new monitor and have heard of the Benq monitor thanks of HeatoN so after i saw the ncix-video on it i just got hooked so Subscriber for 3 years and could not have been happier

Hi,

congratulations from Czech republic and thank you for your videos that make me happy! Δ

Jan Brychta

Hey Linus,

Congratulations with the 1000000 subscribers. Your videos are really cool, i enjoy watching every video. Your videos are different from other tech channels, you really give a personal touch to all your videos, and i like that touch :)

Jonan

Can't remember when I started watching Linus. All I knew was I was looking for a video review of a product and came across Linus Tech Tips in the search results. I thought, "That's one devilishly handsome bastard." And I still watch him today.

Thx for the awesome content and knowledge!

You guys dont even know it but you have inspired me and countless others to pursue a job in the tech industry.

I found Linus his channel by just randomly looking up wat GPU reviews 2 years ago, and his style intrigued me. :P

I've been a subscriber ever sins.

LOVE the Wan show and hope it will continue on for many more years (even if you start at 1.30 AM for me :P)

May Linus Media Group have a bright and successful future!

keep up the amazing work linus your the best. without this youtube channel I wouldnt have got into computers at all. thanks so much guys 

I found Linus Tech Tips while I was looking for affordable components to buy for a new gaming computer, I actually bought a computer case after I saw your one review on it. I mainly watch your videos on new computer parts that come out because I find it very interesting and informative to see how far technology is going. Your technology for under $100 is very interesting too.

Linus, you were one of the first YouTubers I ever subscribed to. Surprisingly it wasn't about al the technology, it was about your Bengal cats. But hey, without your videos I would have never been able to build a PC by myself with confidence. Thank you for everything, and congratulations.  

Why are there almost 600 pages? This is insane.

I haven't been part of this community for a particularly long amount of time and I haven't posted much, but quality over quantity right?

If I lived in Canada, my first priority for job searching would be working at Linus Media Group. Too bad I'm all the way over in Colorado atm.

Hi, I found you by looking for different reviews among Youtube around half way through 2013, and I have watched all videos since; they helped and informed me with a lot that I didn't know.

Good look to all other people who have entered, and May The Tech Be With You!

I am a Tech Enthusiast; Gamer, Computing student; Small YouTuber and a keyboard warrior :^)

System Specs:

CPU: AMD FX-9590 8Cores@4.7GHz (5GHzBoost) | RAM: 16GB (Mixed Kingston&Corsair) | GPU: ZOTAC GTX 960 4GB | Case: Bitfenix Merx Alpha | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB [BOOT]; 240GB OCZ SSD [Games] ;1TB SSHD | PSU: 800W something | Displays: AOC 24" 1080p 16:9; Yuraku 19" monitor | Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Tournament Edition [Green Switches] | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Mouse Pad: Razer Vespula | Audio: Razer Tiamat 2.2+ Razer Hammerheads Pro | Operating System: Windows 10 Home

Congratulations to you Linus! You are so freaking awesome and 1337 it's unreal, you deserve the 1 Million subscribers. It's been a hell of a ride and I'm glad I got to ride along with the other 999,999 people  ^_^  You taught me everything I know about PC's today, Congrats dude! You've earned it.

I'm also saving up for my first ever rig, after a long 12 years of console gaming I'm making the big switch to PC, and with your help, I will be able to upgrade it because without you I wouldn't know anything that I do today, Thank You Linus!

As for my favourite series, it would have to be Tech Quickie, it taught me everything I now know about PC's.

Favourite food? Knowledge of computers  :D

-GhostexPlays

the best parts are the mistakes in the videos - they are funny and sets you apart from the others

Hey Linus. Found your channel through reddit only a couple month ago. Love it so far.

Your video on the Corsair K70 Keyboard and the different switches gave me the final push to buy it ;)

Keep up the good work and congrats on 1 Million subs to all of you!

I remember researching a lot about computer parts when I wanted to make my own computer almost 2 years ago. As I was searching, I came upon your channel and watched you build a computer. All the steps I watched you do helped me quite a bit throughout my build.

Still watch all of your build guides even though I know how. Don't judge me.  ;)

Honestly, I don't remember when I found your videos but I do know I have learned a lot about computer tech from them. Thank you so much for all the videos and Knowledge and Congrats on the 1 million subscribers.    :)

P.S. Giveaways are always awesome  :D

I found Linus Tech Tips from browsing YouTube. I saw a video listed in my suggested box and from then on, I've been a fan.

When I started to watch linus's videos on pc's, It got me. Basically all my friends are calling me a nerd on computers but I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS! Better than newegg or tek syndicate, you make me laugh and thats what makes your videos awesome!

LOVE YOU LINUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great job linus i have been watching you since your ncix days and i can say that your videos have gotten so much better since. keep up the good work