1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

i was going to comment something smart but then my brain just died

I first subscribed to linus tech tips because of a recommendation by Gopher in the video he made about the give away that had an extra chance for people to win something if they got a you-tuber with 10000+ subscribers to talk about it. Then subscribed to  Tech quickie, NCIX, and Austin Evens after they were talked about on linus tech tips.

I'm fairly new to the LinusTechTips community; the initial video which caused me to subscribe to the channel was Linus' review on the AMD Radeon HD 7990, which I really wanted to get. Before I found the LinusTechTips channel, I found I knew fairly little about computers and was only interested in a single aspect of them at that point. Now I have a fascination over every component which creates a PC. It’s been over a year since I found the LinusTechTips channel and what do you know, I got me that graphics card I'd been wanting. If I were to make a suggestion, it would be to keep up the good work, there have been many computer components and accessories which I had been looking at in the past and I've found many thorough reviews on LinusTechTips which gave me the overall impression of the product and whether I should buy it or not. Thanks 

Congratz!! :lol:

In my opninion you are the best tech channel on YouTube and therefore you totally deserve having 1.000.000 sups.

Keep up the great work and i'll see you at 2.000.000! ;)

I subbed when you only had 14,000 subs. Congrats on something so amazing. You deserve it.

trying my luck! :D

found LTT youtube channel while watching other techies mineral oil pc. saw the one where linus was describing slicks own mineral oil pc. got hooked up after that. 

I found LinusTechTips by being told on Polish forum (i'm from poland) "Learn some tech scrub, go to linus's site or something!"

And here i am  :P

Most i know about PC's i learned from your youtube channel's and i want to thank you about this :)

Found LinusTechTips while I was looking for kayboard & Mouse reviews, then when I was starting to build my own rig I noticed that a few of the other reviews I had looked up and saw were from the channel as well (e.g. my case). Love all the different content you guys put up, and keep it up! I was once a noob (still probably in a lot of peoples eyes =,=) but thanks to you guys with your walkthroughs and reviews, I didn't ruin all my hardware. 

Really appreciate all the time and effort the team puts in to get us the videos, and I'm glad to join the forum family!

Linus, You're Glorious ;)   Keep the videos comin' and congratulations !!!!!!!! :)

Linus on the behalf of England i want to say CONGRATS ON ONE MILLION! I expect to see the gold play button to be visible in the Wan Show  :)

I original from your channel when building my system and I needed a review on the Corsair 200r, i subbed straight after that video because your witty personality and knowledge that went into the video I subbed straight away! 

Because of LinusMediaGroup I learnt loads about building a computer and what parts to use, ever since watching that 200r video I am planning my first water cooled system, you gave me the confidence and know how to be able to do it, thanks for being a great teacher Linus and once again well done on one million subscribers! :)  

Good job guys and congratz, you guys really deserve it! Thanks for making me buy my Cooler master TKpro!  :)

Congratulations Linus, Slick, Edzel, and anyone I may have missed, for reaching 1 million subscribers on YouTube. I started watching these videos a few years ago and I am truly amazed at how far you guys have come. Your videos are what keeps me up to date on technology today, and without your videos, I'd just be reading some boring news article. Thank you.

First video I ever watched of Linus was the Battlefield 3 comparison. It converted me to PC gaming and since then I've never turned back

I've been watching your videos since the beginning and love everything you have created. Thanks and congrats on the 1 million!

It's really amazing to see LTT and LMG reach this point. We better see a gold play button unboxing!

Hi , Well done on the 1 million subs and i really do look up to you linus as you love technology and you put everything aside to make your job what you love and you have achieved this today , these i million subs are perfect as unlike pewdiepie and many other youtubes alike, the linus tech tips as you said yourself is am more civilized group and im proud to be a part of that

Im a teenager who wanted to build a gaming pc so i looked up videos on google and youtube and yours were the best by far , sadly money problems have postponed me building a pc but i will when i get more money!

Please review the Sony z tablet range!

Thanks a lot and enjoy the stardom! 

Linus and the rest of the guys, thank you for making these amazing videos!