1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks all ! You do a great jobs. I found you when i'm searching review about hardware and a how to OC a computer.

In future, I like to see à "french" channel in Linus tech tips! I never see a french review with this quality and Luke Lafreniere, it's sound fench ;)

Well Linus let me thank you for All the information that you gave me especially to build my own Pc ,Im a pilot and i was using Microsoft flight simulator in my old Pc so it was really hard to fly in that PC . i didn't know what to do in my Country Ecuador, because really bad PCs almost cost 1000 $ so i started to google about the situation and i found your channel and i started to watch all of your tutorial videos lol even the water cooled and i had no idea what was that at that time , and after a few months i finally build my pc lol also i watched the unboxing of my case Corsair. And thats my story.

And the little i know about Pcs is thanks to you Linus .

I wish you the best and keep up the good work.

I found your channel by looking at build guides. I haven't gamed but I always wanted to learn how to build a gaming rig. I really enjoy all the daily content. Gratz on 1 million!

I love this youtube channel along with NCIXcom's youtube channel so happy for you guys Linus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I am excited :D::D:D:D:D:DD:D: 

I've been watching Linus ever since he made the unboxing video of the Deathadder Black edition. Feel a bit odd to know that the channel has grown this large and has included many of my interests. Personally I've always been a bit of a lurker, but this seems like a good cause to join the forum, and maybe hang out here for a bit.

Thanks Linus media group! Your content and community makes the internet a better place! :)

-Puffin99

I LOVE YOU LUKE!  :wub:

...in all seriousness though, is there any possibility of a Caselabs Mercury S3 review in the future?

Best tech channel on you tube, thank very much.

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.

God job on the vids Linus I've been watching for a long time and loved them. It was your vids that inspired me to make my own gaming rig thanks man. Also for a future vid you should make a build with the new motherboards and cpu's.

“There’s a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive… wormhole refractors… You know the thing you need most of all? You need a hand to hold.”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Episode 6

While the above given quote may seem pretentious, I truly mean them. I found your channel when i was searching for a GTX 770 review and your video was one of the top result. i'm not gonna lie and tell you that i saw your video first but when i eventually saw it i was really impressed. you had done pretty nice job and for some reason while you were reviewing same thing it was a unique experience. 
 And while i haven't checked out your third channel, i learned most of the tech stuff from your techquickie channel, r/pcmasterrace and only a fraction of things from other sources. So this is where the quote comes in light. you have guided me through the plethora of tech stuff successfully so thanks linus (and r/pcmasterrace). because without both of you i was so  misguided and mislead.

" Now I ain't much of a poet, but i know somebody once told me top seize the moment and don't squander it, because you never know when it all could be over tomorrow" 

— Eminem

So I don't care if this sounded pretentious.Congratulations linustechtips and may you achieve more awesome achievements then this. (not that this isn't awesome, it is awesome). 

P.S. I know this is my  only second  post and both of them are in giveaway threads. while it is not stated in rules but you can kick me out of giveaway if you want to, no offence taken and shouldn't be taken as this is your giveaway. 

Geronimo.

I discovered Linustechtips while I was planing my first build and was searching for tips. :D  

Have been watching your videos since you were still at NCIX. Its been awesome seeing you grow and get better. Love the content - keep up the great work!

Thanks for the contest!

i would like the gaming rig.

i have been watching you a long time ago , it was when i got my laptop and got obsessed about computers ( as i usually do about anything new i get).

At first...    THANK YOU!!!   for all your work, videos and tips.

I found the channel while I was serching for infos about a Graphics Card from AMD and watched a subscribed after a few Videos.

My favourite "type" or series of videos are the Unboxings and Reviews of Hardware and Cases.

Please make a Review of the Roccat Ryos MK Pro. I would like to hear what you think about it.

Go on like you have done in the past. VERY WELL DONE!!!    ;)

its awesome your doing this for the community your a real good guy linus and the rest of the team and i could tell a sob story about my life and how it would help me personally but i think you would decide honorably and choose randomly thanks for doing this linus

I initially found LinusTechTips when I was desperately looking for computer build guides because my dad said that building a pc was way too hard and a waste of time. Most of the content I found varied in quality, but when I came across the build guides on the channel it was a godsend. Professional camera work, adequate lighting, someone who sounds like they genuinely know what the fudge they're doing, all of these things induce comfort and make the process seem like a walk in the park.

From then on I picked my parts based on build guides and reviews and now I have built my own desktop and I've never been happier with a pc. Needless to say my dad also ate his words. Empowerment is a great thing, so thank you.

I'd love to see a video on homeplugs/ac passthroughs and what the story is with them, how to improve a setup etc. That'd be awesome! 

Please keep the content coming. And throw me in that giveaway too, if you don't mind ;)

Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis

I luv LMG. Great guys. Fav vids gotta be the build guides. Do more! I want to build myself a new pc, because of you guys.

Thanks for creating such an awesome channel! I started watching you from way back when you were doing NCIX Tech Tips. Your videos have always been of great help to me and the content is and has always 

been refreshing and interesting. Keep up the good work and I really look forward to watching more of your amazing videos! 

Congrats on 1 million!

I first found this channel via en endorsement from Gopher, a YouTuber who does a lot of excellent Skyrim modding tutorials and Let's Plays. Seeing that you're a Canadian channel also peaked my interest, and I went through your catalog of videos -- I have since sworn off of consoles for good (except Gamecubes, because they're awesome), and I'm officially a member of the PCMR.

Not knowing much about PC hardware coming in, I've found the channel extremely helpful, but I'd love to see some review content on the software side (optimization tools, what's good and what's bunk, etc.)

By the way, because I love the game and want everyone else to love it -- there's a big Super Smash Bros. tournament called The Big House 4 coming up on October 4th & 5th, and it'll be streamed on VGBootcamp's Twitch channel. Watch it - it's going to be legendary =)