1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations to Linustechtips team! Your channels are my go-to guide before I buy a computer part, I just built my new system last week and thanks to your help! and even though I've already built it, I'm still watching your unboxing vids, and I sometimes watch your channel until I sleep (I know that's sad) haha! Kudos and more power to you guys! Greetings form Pilipinas :D

It's so nice to see that this channel got so big. I have learned alot since i've been watching this channel. Keep up the good work and congrats with the 1 million subscribers. :)

I want "Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew" because It is custom not just another of these corsair cases that everybody own a Custom case that have a design not just a design a design that my favorit persons Linus and slick have been working on!
I found LinusTechTips by reseaching - I was gonna buy the asus maximus V gene for around 2-3 years ago i didnt know what features It had but i did love the looking so i was reseaching around youtube and found Linus just at the moment i saw him I falled in love with him Been watching him ever sence i saw that video of corse It was the "z" and "Vi" but It still shows me the functions of my motherboard! You have been a big help for me and my friends learning about Computers and hardware! I want you to keep up Linus! You also inspired me to do youtube videos and builds but Im so lazy and don't have a cam. so I can't upload to youtube ;( THANKS!
 - One of your fans

Great job !! thanks for making me a Nerd :P Greetz from Holland ;)

It makes me proud to be an early enough LTT forum member. 1 Month late wasn't that bad right guys ? :D

From those garage streams, to the NCIX chest cam we've had it all and now you've turned this into a professional business.

Congratulations Linus we are proud of you.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Began watching Linus's videosvideos, among others, after I developed an interest in computer hardware. It's ridiculous how long you have come since I began watching. Congrats.

Congrats on the 1 million subs here's to 2 million !
Would love to see a series with you and logan sometime

Keep up the goodwork :)

Found your YouTube channel nearly 5 years ago, and been subscribed ever since... seems like a lifetime! Congratulations on this mark, hope you continue doing this for many more years! Also, the forum is awesome, more of a lurker here than a poster, but many great recommendations and support from the community here!  :D

Linus THANK YOU for EVERYTHING, all your videos have been more than amazing, I actually sit down with some on my clients to choose the PC parts they need or just like the most, Every single build has gone Flawless because of you and your team, I cant thank you enough, a female client of mine would say, Do we get to watch the Geeky Canadian, sorry but she made me laugh so hard when she says it, had to share that,  MUCH LOVE FROM WISCOSIN BUDDY!!!

Great work! You guys are awesome!

I really would love the Surface Pro!

I came across linuestechtips at the end of 2013. Got my first job in November of said year and being the geek that I am - started getting deeper into hardware so that I could build the best possible build in the following months. Great channel, will keep on watching. I would write something more, but I'm not that good with words and it's time for my shower.

Linus Tech Tips was the channel that got me thinking about building my own computer, but I didnt have the funds at the time. It was just a few months later when I got £500 from shares that I finally decided to build one. I researched for months, making sure everything was compatible with each other, and when it didnt start up at first I was helped by one of Linus' videos and got it up and running. For anyone interested, my specs are:

• Nvidia GTX 760 
  • AMD FX6300
  • 8Gb Corsair XMS3 (I think)
  • Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3
  • Phantom Case (White) with custom side window
  • 750w FSP power supply
  • MSI A88X G43 motherboard

Gratz guys with your 1 mil hope to see an other house tour soon love the way you guys store things  :wub:  and love you guys ^^

I started watching your videos 2 years ago watching an unboxing video of a mechanical keyboard, and followed on youtube since then. Its amazing how much information you can get from these videos and I appreciate that. I know there is this forum but I was never keen enough to go on here and post stuff. but hey can you review the new big king chicken burger at burger king? They are buying Tim Hortons so I think its important to know what they are up to. 

If I was the lucky winner, I'll be happy to take the surface pro!! Just started school and my 17" laptop just isnt quite mobile. 

As so many others, I stumbled upon LinusTechTips while looking at cool PC builds to get some inspiration for my first own custom PC. I simply love this channel with all of its content. Your videos are funny, informing and helpful. You have one of the few channels, where I acutally turned off my adblocker. There are several tools that I got to know from your videos. And when I needed some extra help for building a certain PC, I knew I would just need to sign up here and ask for it. Great work! keep going!

The only thing I don't like are the times of the WAN show. I would like to watch it live, but I'm German, so for me it would start at 01:30 (AM).

CPU: i5-4670K | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 Gaming G1 | MOBO: Gigabyte Z87X-D3H 

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | RAM: Cruxial Ballistix Sport 2x 4GB
PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 CM 630W | Case: Cooltek antiphon | Cooling: CM Nepton 120XL

I found your channel in 2010 when I was building my first rig and you guys had by far the most detailed descriptions of motherboards! I'm really excited to see the newest 4k panels getting reviewed, hoping to get one soon!