1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations for the subs! I believe you said once that you dont like reviewing products that already have an established status of being good. I would enjoy you reviewing them, because whenever I want to look into some product, and I don't find your video about it, I get disappointed, like "oh no, now I gotta watch some inferior review".

Congrats again, and keep at it! :)

What should I write.... Hmmmmm.... I have been watching for a long time.

I was learning about how to build a computer and mechanical keyboards for the first time when I came across LinusTechTips and I haven't looked back since. Thank you guys for teaching me so much about computers, which is my passion. Congrats on all your hard work paying off Linus Tech crew! The community appreciates it!  :D

You guys totally deserve it! Been watching your videos since the good old days of the parking lot :) Keep it up :D

Here's the thing, I don't care if I win any of the prizes, I have everything I need, I don't need the PC the laptop or the tablet thingy (lol), I really just wanted to say that this forum is AMAZING! I don't I ever used to get so much replies on other forums, the users are all friendly, and above all the owners are amazing, Linus, I literally check your youtube account daily, and everytime I come back from school, the fact that you have 2-3 new videos ready for me to watch is what makes me love you and your channel even more! The depth of the videos truely look like somebody has put their heart into it, the editing is amazing, and it really does look like you've put effort in. I've only been watching you for about a year and joined the community forum much more recently, but I just want to say, from the bottom of my heart. Please keep up the good work, and don't stop making my day! Without you I wouldn't be typing this on my PC, because I wouldn't have known how to make a PC. You taught and motivated me. 

Thank you,

From me, and the WHOLE community.

Keep up the good work! And have a great day!

"Lenghts of Snakes Match Each Silent Syllable" (PTM)

Personal Build #1 Intel i7 4790K ||Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 || Corsair H100i || 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz || Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 || 1000W EVGA PSU || Corsair Obsidian 450D  || Death Adder 2013 K70 *MX Brown*

Client Build #1 AMD FX 6300 || ASUS m5a99x EVO R2.0 || Hyper 212 Evo || 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz || MSI R9 280 Direct CU II || Corsair 500W || BitFenix Neos White 

Congratz guys! I found you lot about 3 years ago when I was learning to build my first PC and I've loved your stuff ever since lol

Good job Linus and the tech tips group. I first found your channel while looking for pc parts and guides on pc builds and got hooked ever since. Congrats on 1 million subscriptions.

Man O man, 1 Mil. Whenever I subbed, I think there was only a couple thousand. This groupe has made me who I am, I have started building custom PC's for people who don't know how on Tom's Hardware.com, and I just want to say thanks to Linus and Co.

Thanks for the many hours of tech videos i've got to watch on youtube!

My first video was the gtx 590!

CPU: core i7 3930k @4.2ghz- MOBO: ASUS P9X79- GPU: GTX 680 2gb Reference SLI- SIMM: 8gb Kingston hyperX genesis 1600mhz- HDD/SSD: Seagate Baracuda 1.0tb/OCZ agility 3/ Vertex 2- CASE: corsair graphite 600T- COOLER: corsair H100- PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850w- FANS: Noctua NF-F12.

love the channel, im inspired by the way you built your channel up into what it is today and i have wanted to make my own electronics/pc channel ever since i started watching you, congrats for the million subs btw now you need to try to get 2 million haha :) , my favorite vids of yours are the graphics card and cpu reviews as they fascinate me and give me goal to achieve (buying the card i mean by that) best of luck to everyone else on here hoping to win :)

So much congrats guys, thank you for giving me the BEST tech videos on the web to watch! Nothing would be the same if it wasn't for Linus & Luke's videos!

(Never ever stop making the WAN show)

A friend told me about Linustechtips and said it was a great place to learn in depth info about hardware and products but in a fun manor, i cant believe how much I've learnt from their videos. Keep up the great work and gratz on 1 million subs :P

Damn Linus, you have come a long way, many congrats on reaching 1 million subscribers, and may there be millions more!

Keep up the good work!

Natascha:

Cpu: Fx 8120 | Mobo: ASrock 970 Extreme3 R2.0 | Ram: Corsair XMS3 8Gb | Gpu: Asus R9 280x DCUII Top Edition (1150/1650) | Case: Corsair Carbide 200R

HDD: Samsung 840 Evo 120Gb, WD Blue 1Tb, Seagate Pipeline HD 2 1Tb

I found your channel when i was looking around youtube for videos and havent been able to stop watching because i love the content and information on a lot of tech

Found linus when I was looking for a watercooling guide 6 months ago since then watched every video he uploaded. Good luck on your next million subs

First of all congratulations for hitting 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS! :D That must feel so great! Thank you for posting all the good, detailed and high quality videos. Thank you as well for the mini jokes you do linus. even if it's kinda corny sometimes.  Ummmmmm anyways lol My favorite thing about your channel is that whenever I find something I like at the local computer store I would always think twice about buying it first because I would go back home first to look at your review for any product that I'm planning to buy. :) And your product reviews are so amazing! :D I really really really like your unboxings and Laptop reviews because I'm a gamer that likes to learn about computers and such. :) I've learned a lot from you. Well let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Antonio, I'm a Culinary Student, my dream is to become a professional chef some day :D I really like cooking food. I feel like I was born to cook food. lol  that sounds funny anyways... I join a bunch of giveaways but I never really win any and it sucks :( but I keep trying... because.. I really wanna win a gaming computer :( I have a sucky computer :( damn..  I'm really happy for you and I wish you all the best for the future! :) Good Luck to me! :)

i really love your Videos about graphics card and other hardware so i then know what i should get in my personal computer and what would be best for me! i thank you very much!

i5-6600k @4.1ghz | asus maximus VIII HERO | 16GB corsair veangence | Noctua NH-D15S | GTX970 g1 gaming | 2x 240gb hyperx SSD | 1TB WD | Define R5 

I found Linus searching youtube for reviews and i have been watching ever since.

I remember i found your channel while looking for an unboxing of the thermaltake level 10 gt, although i didn't go for that case in the end. Any way you deserve 1 million subs and so many more  

I startet watching LinusTechTips wen it has I think 50.000 Subscribers. There I never thought that this Channel will become soo big.

Good Luck for the next 1 Million ;)