1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Woooohoooo! Congrats on the 1 million sub' milestone, it's great to see that good internet content is being supported. The LTT videos are a pleasure to watch and I reckon you are on the right track so keep the awesome work up. And, of course, thank you for this giveaway!

Congratulations on the 1M subscribers! :D

... Still going to say that msi laptop is way too cool

Keep doing what you are doing, as long as you find it fun, it will be awesome to watch.

Its great to see that Linus and the team have built not only a channel on YouTube but have set the standard for professional content delivery. 
I think its nothing short of a credit to all of the Linus Media Group to have reached this milestone all whilst keeping the feel of the content still fresh and unique.

I hope you find ways to evolve and adapt to the ever changing internet scene whilst keeping that down to earth technical help that you all provide so well.

Congratulations to you all at Linus Media Group!  :P

P.S I think it would be good to post a several minute video from each of your employees Linus, showcasing what they do behind the scenes and what got them to where they are today.

They might not end up the most popular videos, but some of your community I'm sure would love to get the opportunity to see these videos

I found the LinusTechTips channel through Elric Phares old channel when he made a small sketch about Llinus. This was about the time 680 was getting released.

Hello guys!

Well... first of all. THANK YOU! For all the great work you do, and for being a huge inspiration for me. I'm studying a network engineering and I love gaming, so your channel and the forum had been a great place to hangout and learn a lot about different topics.

I remember the first video I saw from you guys, it was about the 2011 MacBook Pro and its unboxing. And after watching that unboxing, I saw that you had like a lot of videos related with hardware, so I started watching all your videos, and I liked the way your reviews were made, and then I subscribed.

My favorite series are the "build your own computer" style. I was never interested in building my own computer, until I saw your videos. Now... I just need the budget to build one haha.

Finally, I would love to win the custom PC built by Linus, and signed by every member of the group. It will be great to have such a unique and great PC for gaming and doing some work every once in a while :)

Again, thank you Linus and you team for being awesome!

Hey guys. I got a little bit greedy and hungry for the chance of custom PC build by your guys. I'm sorry. Selfish reason to first time ever register in the forums. I usually avoid registering to many social forums as I mostly like to read them rather than write. I'm a bit lazy.

I first saw a video of Linus reviewing some old case in a getto closet and extra-planar hairstyle. (I'm sorry). Ever since I've been checking out the channels in the first early days of Linustechtips for good tips on cases, monitors and graphic cards. As much as an enthusiastic and knowing as I thought I was, I found myself getting assured confirmations on things like memory and clock speed on graphics in the years back, case quality and possibilities when I did not have much idea of it's importance, and so on.

I must say I may have the best liked the quick tips when they started coming out. I've actually had many questions answered by those videos, and it's been easy to show to less knowing friends as well. I also enjoy honest and relaxed reviews of products, especially the range you've taken lately to include small gadgets and different interesting, useful things that I did not know may even exist.

Well, I just stumbled across the LinusTechTips channel about 4 years ago, while browsing YouTube for some hardware reviews.

Since then I've been watching nearly every one of your videos.

Congratulations on all your milestones!

Love this forum and your youtube channel(s). They are what inspired me to build my own PC and where I always looked to for help when I was building it. 

Happy 1 million, heres to a million more!

I found Linus' channel when I was looking for videos on how to properly install and maintain an SSD. His presentation and helpful videos have made me stay for the long haul. 

I can't believe that it has been 7 years that i've been watching Linus, first video that i watched him in was the water cooling essentials. Good job guys .

Luck has it that i have a friend coming in from Canada in October so he could bring the surface pro 3 to me (no import charges yey).

Also, I hope you do a video of the Custom PC build.

Congratulations on the 1mil subscribers Linus and friends. :D  There are so many things i have learned from you the last 3 years I am following religiously your channel (haven't missed a single videos) that i want to thank you as a student. I haven't taken part in the forums because this is my hobby and i don't have the neccesary knowledge to help others. Once I start my next build (in a few years xD), I will try custom cooling and I will go all out on the rig. I will make sure that by then I am an active member of this community and I will share my experience building my rig with you. Until then I hope you are all well and keep delivering videos with your high standards. ;)

Grats!!! Its always cool to see you guys build all different types of RIGS. Learn a lot.

I've been watching your videos for so long but I never signed up for your forums until now :(

Thanks for the content Linus! Been with you since 5000 subscribers :)

Also, good luck to everyone!

Congratulations to one million subscribers! There are so many videos to mention if I am talking about videos I like.

Just keep on doing this great work because it is helpfull and also enjoing to watch!  :)  ;) 

Just, thanks for doing what you're doing. Helped me (and countless others) achieve goals that we wouldn't have been able to without your content. I hope you get another million subs, and I hope I win something ;)

Gratz on a million subs.  Been hooked ever since 

Over 3 years ago. Keep up the good work and videos :)

Hey Linus! Your videos are so awesome. The videos I enjoy most is the Techquickie and the reviews of the gpu´s. I also love watching build guides and overclocking guides! :D Im so hyped for the giveaway, you have to make a video of your custom built pc you´re going to give away!  :D I would be so glad if I was randomly selected from the giveaway!