1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

How i did find linusthectips its a short story.

I was lucking for builde guide and then saw linusthectips then i subed to linusthectips

THe end

Sorry for bad english. I am from norway

I find it impressivet that somehow you have made me trust your opinnion about computers and gadgets above all others. For example you have encouraged me to buy earphones that I would never have considered on my own because of their price and they have given me no cause to regret it. ... I hope you received the Amazon kickback ;)

Also thanks for introducing me to Logan, Wendell, Marcus, Paul from NewEgg, A certain giant selling sweedish fans, that i can not hear right now and ofcourse all the busy bees og Lynus Media group and NCIX.

PS: Could you please ask the crazy russian to call his crazy russian friends, and ask them not to invade my country any time soon? Cool. Thanks. :)

I started watching Linus tech tips 2 and half years when I started to research computer hardware for my budget build.  It has been 2 years and it is still as fast as the day I got it.  I keep up on computers and all my friends come to me for advise on what to buy.  Now I have been put on permanent disability and will be staying home with kids. Looking forward to my next computer build.

I Love LTT Videos, i started watching this time last year and i've been hooked ever since :P My favorite series is the ultimate build guides (of course) oh and i love pasta. Keep up the good work and best of luck for the LTT team for the future!!!

I ended up finding the channel by the wan show, however the best episode I've seen was when Linus was trying to find the Bluetooth key tracker when I got stuck on the sausage.

love the videos ^_^ definitely deserving of all the subs and more! I can't remember how I found LTT, but I love watching your videos! Keep up the quality work, and best of days to you and your families ^.^/

Now to explore this forum I had no clue existed xD

Check out my YouTube: youtube.com/user/rykuudisaga

Hello! 

Its been a daily routine to check out new tech info on your channel, as well as NICX.

Thumbs Up! for your crews effort and thanks for the content :) 

I found Linus Tech Tips a couple years ago when I was planning on building my first PC. I watched a bunch of the Newegg videos and happened to find them pretty long and boring. Then I wanted to see what potential upgrades I could make so I just started watching NCIXcom videos and then Linus Tech ones. You used to cover how to put a CPU in it's socket so often, but it actually helped me out back then, haha.

Anyways, congrats on the 1m subscribers and hope Linus Tech Tips keeps going for a long time. I actually enjoy just watching videos from all channels even if it's stuff I know I won't / can't buy. :D

Victorious day for all.

Found Linus by searching about computer parts via YouTube because I was gearing up to build my first gaming PC and had cared little about computers. Now I'm subscribed to like 6 other tech YouTube channels and changed my college major... DAMN YOU LINUS!

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

i started watching Linus tech tips after searching for some basic video card tips on google and brought me to the channel, after that first video i was hooked and watch everything that comes out of it. its nice to have serious and informative videos that doesnt take itself too seriously. thanks for all the quality content and congratz on 1 million!

Been watching Linux for almost 3 years now. I don't interact much but I never miss any videos.

I love the brutal honesty and the fun that you are having. Keep up the good work.

Wow.... Watching you progress this far is going to make me cry. I've watched you since the good ol' days of NCIX and the original i7 series CPU's.... I <3 you Linus, and the rest of the LTTT crew! I'm a WAN show regular and I've watched every single video you have posted in the past year, (I watch your stuff while gaming) and I never get bored of what you guys have to say.
In summary, I guess all I've got to say is congrats on reaching this amazing milestone, and may your subscriber count ever flourish.

Gentoo bless,

Eric.

Your videos make me smile when I come home from school everyday and I thank you for that, Linus and all of the team <3 Keep up the excellent work!

Hi!

I'm following your youtube channel for quite some time now and enjoy all of it's content.

I love how much fun and empathy you put into your vids and I hope you can work your dreamjob and bring us nice content forever!

I wonder how many sponsors went by to get to this point. Anyways, congrats on 1 million! Good stuff with the Fast As Possible channel and go buy a new car already!

My Gtx 760 is broke. Today was a sad day for my personal pcmasterracing. :(

I found Linus Tech channel through lifehacker.com they usually feature his videos in some of their articles, after watching 3 or 4 of his videos I suscribed :D. Usually my favorites videos are Handy Tech Under 100$.

i can't come over something good to say so i will just congratz you with 1 mil sub :D. and i will say that your videos are the highest quality i have ever seen c: and it is just getting better and better. the last thind i will say is thanks, thanks for making videos thanks for making my day.

I was told about yt-channel by friend linkin it into irc-channel.

Noticing information&presentation quality i sub'd.

Thanks for awesome & informative videos!