1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I just found Linus Tech Tips trying to find quality tech content. BTW this is an entry post. Congratulations on 1 million subscribers! No wonder, given the quality of your videos.

Congratulations on reaching 1 Million Subscribers!!!! You deserve them!

Thx to your great building guides and videos about what is what (Fast as Possible and the other series) i was able to build my own PC and learn a lot of how PCs work. I would love to see more Build Guides because i realy love to see you build the awesome PC systems. 

Keep up the good work!

D3RROOSI

/r/pcmasterrace brought me to linus.

I wasn't sure what all the hype was about.

Now I understand.

Awesome videos and congrats on 1 Million  :)

I started watching all of your videos +-60 days ago.

I like computers but I haven't got the money to buy/build one.

If I do I know I will build It correctly because of your videos.

I like your sometimes cheesy intros and jokes.

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers!

Good luck in life,

Luuk Roelofs from Holland (A.K.A The Netherlands).

I found Linus Tech Tips while looking for a review of the Corsair Air 540. I remember seeing reviews of computer hardware by Linus in the past, and I really liked his comments, so I subscribed. I've been watching Linus Tech Tips content almost every day since. 

Gratz YOU ARE AWESOME, Doing this all day for your fans :)

I like turtles.

All jokes aside though, love your videos and hope that they'll never stop coming. Though I would love some more server components/items to be reviewed. ASRock Server Boards, etc.

I knew LTT while searching for a ssd a while back, my friend was already a fan and he recomended I watched the reviews of the disk I was thinking about buying, and I'm a fan ever since.

Fav food? Gorditas :D

Been a subscriber since 2011, when I did my first build. Thanks to you guys Ive now spent more than I ever thought possible on pc parts. Thanks for the dedication you put into everything. And congratz on 1 mil subs :D .

BTW every part I got for my pc back in 2011 I didnt even know if they were compatible I just bought because you had them together in a ultimate pc build video. So there you go blind trust.

Cats and Dogs living together Mass Hysteria!!!

Congrats on da milestone baby, I found out about your channel on youtube. I hope you defeat pewdiepie in the battle of yourtube and smash his head with a rock. Just kidding but still congrats mate.Ugly_dude.jpg

good effort linus! now go buy yourself a Lambo!  B)

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

OMG! Linus I love your content and I think that you have the best and most unbiased reviews of products, that's why I love it!! I find it wierd to watch any other review from another youtuber. Keep up the good work guys!!

Linus helped me so much about computers, It's so awesome that he got so much support from us. Congrats Linus! I also don't really have a favourite series from linus I just watch all his videos, but now I think about it then I really love his build guides.  Oh and yeah my favourite food, I don't really know, I like alot of food :P

Darn it Linus stop being an onion ninja. :') 
Found you guys a bit late, Austin's collab giveaway with you for the iPhone 5C was the first time I watched one of your videos. Ever since then you guy have been my favorite tech channel evar. Here's to another million, congrats.  :D

Duuuuuuude! Watching Linus Tech Tips is the best way of spending time on my pc! You guys are awesome!

When I first got into PCs, of course, I looked at lots of videos. It was the end of 2012 when I found LTT. At first, I was like, "Who is this squeaky guy, with bad jokes, and earrings for days?". After a month or two of LTT dominating Youtube's search inquiries, Linus grew on me. I've been entertained with "The Stream" since the garage days. I've still never missed a live stream or archive since early 2013. I've been a Bronze contributor since early this year and I've spent close to 10 Grand on Amazon using the LTT affiliate link. 

I strongly believe that LTT has helped over a million gamers and professionals to understand computers, gaming, and hardware; all the while serving us cheesy one liners. I'm proud to be of support and wish you guys the best to still come. Congrats!

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

Found you like 3 years ago while i was to college doing my networking and security courses. The teacher show us some of your videos and since this time im listening to your video everyday!!

Thanks for the contents 

Love linus for the awesome weird random shit he does in every review video

To put it this way: instead watching news or browsing net, you guys are literally the first thing I watch each day. Entertaining and informative LTT hits all the checkmarks.

I fount LTT in around December of 2011 when I was doing a bit of research before buying a new laptop. During that time, I did not even know what an IM was and relied pretty much on my friends to guide me but watching and learning from Linus' videos really gave me the knowledge I needed to make informed decisions.

When my laptop idea got scrapped a few months later because of high import duties, I thought of getting a desktop and Linus on both NCIX and LTT along with TTL from OC3D had videos on computer hardware such as the Ivy Bridge platform along with the AMD one back then, along with a comprehensive comparison between cards and also pretty good unboxings and overviews on motherboards (does anyone remember when Linus uploaded the P8Z77 lineups one evening (India time) and everyone going SPAM SPAM SPAM!!!  :lol:)

One of my favorite memories were the initial live streams which pretty much had Linus sitting in his kitchen, drinking some Orange juice, and answering questions on Twitter. This was before the forum days (Waayy before that); and I still remember him talking then about improving the quality of his content (who remembers that Stream? :D ) Getting feedback before the forum existed was really thrilling and I remember that some people spammed since Linus stopped going to the last post from the 8th stream or something like that and that was apparently the best way to get your question in. 

Flash forward 2.5 years and here I am- spreading information and knowledge on sites such as Yahoo which has a distinct lacking of people who actually know their stuff. I will forever by grateful to Linus for enlightening me during times wherein I knew nothing. 

PC in Profile

I think the fact that this thread is already 510 pages long really says enough. You guys have made some of the most informative and entertaining tech videos around and it's great to see how far linustechtips has come.