1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I remember the first video i saw on your channel. It was the HAF X review   :) I saw it when it was quite new, and since then, i've been following your channel! Congrats on 1 mill subs! 

i want a moto 360 unboxing and first impression! 

I found Linus tech tips over two years ago while looking for a video about the zalman z11 plus. I have always enjoyed your videos but I especially like the build logs that you do. In the future I would like to see a video about how to set up a t-balancer or other similar fan controller and how to use the software correctly. 

I would just like to say thank you to Linus and everyone at LMG for the great quality videos that go up everyday.

About 3 months ago I decided it was time to build a new PC. That is when I found your awesome reviews extremely helpful, I was very impressed by the quality of your videos and they really helped me out a lot! Then I saw the WAN show and fell in love with that. Looks like this will give me an excuse to watch it live. And who knows, now that i've registered I may just become an active member of this community :)

I found you when researching computer parts to help me build my own. Been subscribed to youtube for ever but only just joined the forum :).

Great chanell, I found it when I decided to build new PC and was looking for good reviews from someone that knows what he is doing and not just reading specs and saying same things other reviewers are saying. You make some of the best PC related content on YouTube! Keep up the good work :) 

I found Linustechtips while trying to find upgrades for my computer then i got hooked watching the build guides and now i'm obsessed with you guys. Such good videos

Great job guys.

You've got supporters all over the world, even here in little Denmark xD

Main PC

CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900X  |  Cooler Noctua NH-D15 chromax.Black  |  RAM 64BG HyperX Fury 3200MHz  |  Motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E  |  GPU ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC

Storage Corsair MP600 1TB, HyperX Beast 120GB, SK Hynix 250 GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, 2x WD Red 4TB, 2x Seagate HDD 2TB  |  PSU Super Flower Leadex Platinum 750W  |  Case Phanteks P400S

VR PC

CPU Intel i5 3570  |  Cooler be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3  |  RAM 32GB HyperX Beast 2400MHz  |  Motherboard Gigabyte B75M-D3H  |  GPU ASUS ROG Strix 1070 OC

Storage Samsung 850 EVO 500GB  |  PSU Corsair RM750i  |  Case Corsair Obsidian 350D

Congrats on the joining the 1M subscriber club, i have no doubt that you will hit 2M and beyond if you keep creating videos as funny, informative and awesome as you have been. You took a huge chance and it payed off grats to the entire linus media group. I found you channel looking at reviews of parts that i wanted to buy at the time and liked what i saw and subed. Can't wait to see whats to come in the future.

You were found while i was looking for a ups and seeing the most unorganized unboxing ive seen

This is happening :D:D:D

Thanks Linus Tech Tips to teach me computer hardwares!!

Found since 2013 recommended by relatives .-.

:wub:  :)  :)

I really like the clear way Linus is explaining things in his videos, that's why I love to watch all of his videos and learn from that. He is one of the persons who motivated me to build the PC I am using right now, thanks Linus! You have my supports since 6 months now and I love your content and will keep the support.

Linus, you're the lucky man owning the most awesome tech-channel in the world. Congratulations for 1M subscribers!

btw my favourite food is.... uhm bacon?

My go-to tech community for help, and I believe what really made me join this community is how human your videos were. Years ago, most tech videos I saw were jargon based hype and boring specs. Here I get the boring specs, motivation spheres, water balloon fights, and product testing which would slander a product, along with giving genuine benefits selling it. The community feel and honesty is what keeps me here.

"Lost in the woods, but DAMN these trees are cool!"

I found linustechtips just since July with the videos of HighLANder, btw amaizing feat.

Its a little early, but I really want a review of the next nexus products that hopefully google announce this month

Congratulation for one million sub!! really deserved :D

You are amazing guys!!

And if I win, don't want it, i'm here just to comment how happy I am for you.

I really love Mexican food, whenever I go out to a place like that I binge like a mofo on that delicious and fattening goodness. I find about 4 or 5 years ago looking for info on some obscure software that I can't remember right now, having watched almost all videos since then, I can say that the LinusTechTips YouTube channel is one of the most entertaining, informative and has the most Slick design to their videos.

Good luck on that 2million!  :lol:

I found the linus tech tips channel when I was looking for reviews on laptops a couple months back. I still have not found a laptop that fits what I need, but the PAX prime motherboard review video really helped seal the deal for me on the Aurus x3 plus.

I love that there is a heavy focus on hardware reviews and builds, rather than software. My favorite kinds of videos are the ones with simple and quick explanations of complicated or rarely understood hardware/software/industry terms.

I cannot WAIT for the video series on the huge water cooling room setup that you guys will be building. I don’t think that kind of content exists anywhere out on the youtubes.

Oh and those Bavarian banana cream pies that they use to sell at gas stations were AWESOME. They no longer sell them and haven’t for a while, a real shame.

Thank you for your time.

Great job LinusMediaGroup! I understand that producing one video per day can be a struggle, but man it's nice to get home and watch this one video every day!

As for the draw, I'm really interested in the Surface Pro 3, so if I'm drawn for anything else, I would like to let it to some other member of the community, just redraw - (s)he'll enjoy it more than I, I guess.

Keep up the good work!

Hey Linus and team! Did i just now join the forum in order to enter this giveaway? Well yes but i am a long time fan and viewer of most if not all of your YouTube content. Just wanted to say Congrats on 1mil subscribers as well as THANK YOU for all the informative and funny videos you have made over the years. *raises beer in the air* Here's to the future of Linustechtips!!!