1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I really like the phone content that you guys have pushed out, they are always much more in depth than what you get from The Verge, MKBHD, etc.

Linus you are amazing. You helped me build my first computer! Without you, my dreams wouldn't come true. Truly, thank you.

"My signature is in Comic Sans, and therefore I am cool" - Anonymous

CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.2 Cooler: Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3 Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth x97 RAM: 16GB DDR3 Ram GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Superclocked SSD: 256GB SSD (OS) HDD: 1T 7200RPM Case:BitFenix Coloussus Venom Edition PSU:EVGA 850W Gold Fully Modular OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit

Hi,

I've been looking at video guides on how to build a PC recently and I really enjoyed your channel. It's well made and It will help me a lot when I'll try to build my first one after I finish uni in April.

Gabriel :)

I have been watching LTT since 3 years now, because of my interest in PC technology advancement and he was very on point and cool with his products presentations/unboxings he got his hands on. I've only been subbed around the time Slick's mineral oil build video came out. Everything that you guys have done so far is in my interest and I will continue watching forever... or until something changes.

a friend introduced me to the channel a couple of years ago and i haven't stopped watching yet! since then i have been inspired to build my own PC and then upgrade it again and again. so glad i found this channel, and congrats on the achievement.   

I like pizza

Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz MSI Radeon R9 290 Gaming 4G | Asus P8H61-M Evo Rev B Kingston ValueRAM KVR1333D3N9K2/8G Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B Samsung 840 Evo 512GB Seagate Barracude 7200.12 ST3500413AS, 500GB Samsung Spinpoint 1TB 5400RPM OCZ ZS Series 650W Cooler Master Elite 430 Windowed Logitech LS21 Creative Fatal1ty Logitech G500 Razer BlackWidow 2010 | 2x Dell U1214H | 1x Ilyama ProLite E2407HDS

Linus tech tips actually got me to go to college and in to a Information technology major, Always been interested in technology in general but after seeing Linus and his groups videos I understood i needed to know more.. Keep them coming! I will need help!   

Thank you linus team for the best review-unboxing and guide experience that you giving us all this years!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fractal Design R4(Window)|Asus Maximus VI Hero| Intel i7 4770k| Msi gtx670 PE OC TF IV | Kingston Hyper-x Predator 2x4gb 1866Mhz| Samsung 840 evo 120gb| OCZ ZT 750W

Found Linus, when trying to look for a good NZXT Chassis review.

I LOVE UR VIDEOS they have always helped me when i have been looking at what i want to buy :D

Linus you should do more Mid-Ranged gaming build Tutorials :) Good job on One Million! 

Thanks Linus for the videos. I think in all of my tech knowledge 50% came from this channel and the forum. It has been a great help especially in my studies and for personal stuff . Hope you continue making cool videos and more power!!!

:D  :D  :D 

Thank you for the videos Linus (and the rest of Linus media group of course). I enjoy watching your videos after a long day in school and I hope it will stay like that for a long time.
Cheers from Denmark!  :D

I've learned soo much about pc's because of Linus Luke and the rest of the team thanks for helping expand my knowledge and i really hope to learn more in the years to come

You are my favourite youtubers, and someone I inspire to be like one day... you are the main person who has got me into computers  and i just want to thank you for making a big impact on my life :D. Also all my friends say I'm exactly like you, just a much younger version :P

So a thanks from me and a thanks from your whole comunity you've made. Keep up the great work!

(I copied this from my youtube comment.. I just wanted you to see it :P)

Bareeeee siiickk gamer. YEERRR BOOIIII!

I bet my chances are very high winning one of these products °-°

Congratulations everyone at Linus Media Group! You guys are seriously awesome!

I was researching how to build a PC in late 2010 when I stumbled upon your channel among many others. My gateway had finally reached the end of its lifespan and I knew that the cost of an OEM PC was not worth it nor could I afford it's price tag. Out of all the channels, yours was the most informative and easy enough to understand for those who were not already tech-oriented. In addition to helping me build my first PC, but it also expanded my horizons into the world of tech. Now I crave tech news, youtube videos, programming, hardware, just anything tech I find incredibly amazing and I would not have found this deeply engrossing interest if it were not for your channel. Thank you for providing the awesome content that you do and keep up the good work!

-Mr Cyborg.

I found Linus Tech Tips on Youtube not long ago via a random search of something i don't remember. I was drawn in by two things, the obvious tech knowledge and Linus' personality. I didn't know about this site or the forums until this video, I can see a lot of time being burned away here and I have so little as it is so thanks a lot Linus. :PEntertaining while informing is a massive and often overlooked aspect, so big thanks for doing it right, though it seems pretty easy for you, I doubt it actually is easy. The shows explaining how things work like the High Speed Ram - Is it worth it? video are my favorites. A series focused on teaching PC basics would be cool, something enthusiasts could direct PC noobs to watch to get them into it all would be really cool, Linus has the perfect personality for that kind of thing. 

Thanks for the great videos, congrats on the Subscriber milestone, and i'm looking forward to more. Now put down the cake and get to work!

PC+Master+race_f65606_4838977.png

Congrats Linus and your team!!

Thanks for all the videos..very useful;-)

Keep up the good work!!

Your videos helped me dive right in and build a PC, I'd never even owned a PC before but your videos gave me the confidence to jump into the deep end. I'm currently gaming on an amazing rig that wouldn't have been possible without this channel so: thank you  :P

Love this group, really helped when it came to choosing my pc parts, but one question.

Why a kitchen?