1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Great job on a million subs, my favorite thing: video games, mostly minecraft, unturned too :D

I found your channel while doing one of my usual things. Lurking on the PC Master Race Subreddit!

Hello.

I found linusthectips a while back, when I was reaserching how to build a pc. It was a great find, linus keep making these videos, they're awsome

Well done, 1 million is awesome keep going for more 2 Million maybe?

Personally i really love the Razor build you did , the custom paint job was really good.

Congratulations Linus, you are the best tech youtuber, thank you for all of the advice!

well done on reaching such an important milestone, 1 million have been captivated by your content over the past 5 or so years. I thank you for wasting so many hours of my life with your blooming videos.

Been following your videos for years now. Really happy you achieved this milestone.

I like pizza, I was thinking you should review junk food some day, maybe SuperFunFood :P

Congratulation on reaching 1M subs. I love your channel, especially the benchmarks. I have faith that you will reach 2M in no time.

post-130748-0-15086700-1410450245.gif

First of all, congratulations to you, Linus, and the rest of the Linus Media Group team! I found you when I was looking for a video of a case. I'm not exactly sure how long ago this was, but I decided to check out your channel and I got hooked. It has inspired me to love technology even more, and has taught me many things about computers and other things, even, that I didn't know that I'm glad I know now. I hope that you can continue to make interesting, educational videos for a long time!

Second, PICK ME for the giveaway! I know, I know, it's a random number generator. Hopefully it will pick me, though!  :P

Congratulations.  Long time NCIX customer, viewer, fan as well as watching you grow into Linus Media Group.  You guys make some of the most genuine, honest and entertaining tech videos out there.  Here's to 10 Million subscribers in the future.

Cheers,

Jon

I'm not gonna lie. The first time I ever heard of Linus was on one of those banners at NCIX, and I thought "Well, that guy looks kind of douchey."

I've never been more wrong. Congrats on 1 million subs guys:D

Congrats!  Many years ago, I wanted to have a do at building a PC, went on youtube to do some research and came across this weird Canadian bloke, every since, I have been a fellow linus disciple and its been fun to see your business grow over time at the same time my own has.  As for a new video, maybe you could do an unboxing of Luke and tell us what features he comes with and how he could be improved.

Man Linus, I've been watching you since NCIX days and I have got to say you've never let me down on your videos! I truly enjoy watching your videos and you always keep me interested in the items you show (even though I may not wish to purchase them) but thank you Linus for the great videos you make!

Congrats on reaching 1 million subs. One step closer to youtube domination.

Keep up the hard work and the quality content. Personally I'd love to see more unboxings but I'll watch anything you'd put out.

STOP using prime95 with Haswell CPUs!

Main Rig:

CPU:i5 4690k @ 4.6GHz, Motherboard:ASUS Z97-A, GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW, PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G1, CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M w/ Noctua NF F12s, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: 16GB (4X4GB) G Skill Ripjaws X 2133MHz, Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 256GB boot drive & Seagate Barracuda 7200 rpm 2TB

Secondary/Folding Rig:

CPU:FX 8320 @ 4.6GHz @ 1.344 v., Motherboard: ASUS M5A99FX, GPU: MSI R9 290 Gaming, PSU: Corsair HX 750, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Case: NZXT Source 530, Memory: 8GB (2X4GB) G Skill Ares 1600MHz, Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128GB

searching for guides - awsome guides 

thank yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D

Love The videos guys! Saw you first whilst searching for a build guide and have been hooked ever since! 

Thanks for the awesome content and best pc videos by far  :)

If you want a reply PLEASE QUOTE ME!

WE NEED CUSTOM MEMBER TITLES AGAIN!!!!!

Member title post link!

Found your channel 2 years ago. It was during the time i was researching for my first self build rig. Have been a happy subscriber ever since!

Keep up the good work! and congratulations on reaching this milestone! ^_^

I like chicken, I think the first video of your's I watched was an antec case review and I ended up buying that case.

I built my first PC with help from Linus's videos and have since helped so many others based on the knowledge Linus and the team has given us in their videos. I just kind of stuck with LinusTechTips videos as my general "what's what" in the computer world because the videos are so professionally made and edited and Linus and Luke are both also just so real and natural. There's no "tryharding" or "overdoing" in my opinion. LinusTechTips guys just get it.

tl;dr i heart linustechtips

Hey Linus :)
I started watching about 3 years ago when I was buying my  first desktop, basically I was trying to educate myself to get something that was actually good. After that I kept watching since computers became an interest and your videos are very entertaining. 

Thank you, and keep going!

You have taught me so much about technology. My friend introduced me to your amazing channel! Congratulations!!

Greetings.

Long time viewer and forum lurker here :)

I have to say that I like watch your youtube tech video's over all others for shear entertainment. And the WAN show is a GREAT way for me to keep up to date with tech goings on.

If your curios the other channel I watch is OC3D, but that's for more in-depth reviews for things im specifically looking for, since TTL does veeery long videos lol.  :)

Its good to see that a few people do indeed become successful with niche personal businesses.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

great job on 1 million! I came across linustechtips a while back trying to build my first desktop!