1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thank you for the amazingly honest content. Wish you all the best during the road to 2 million subs. I am glad I stumbled upon your channel firstly watching the unboxings (which are rather boring), then I started watching the reviews and now I'm a subscriber.

I really liked the comparison series (there were headsets/headphones, speakers, and others I cannot remember) that give a real world perspective of using a range of products targeted at the same environment. Getting some educated comments from a respectable user in a friendly video format is really all every buyer of consumer electronics needs to make the correct choice. You have helped me numerous times with this. I wish there is even more variability and wish there are videos not only about the particularly good products but also about the particularly bad products (in their price range). This would 1)provide more fun content, 2)show us what not to buy, 3)add to the honest, independent, unbiased image of the channel.

I hope this qualifies for the giveaway.

P.S. One of the very few tech 4K content on YouTube!

Normally I am watching things on the internet that would make a goat throw up but Linus tech times makes the nerd deep inside me happy. Keep the videos coming! 

Congrats on the 1m subscribers. Been a long time youtube subscriber but new to the forum. I actually used one of your build guide videos a few years ago to learn how to build my first computer. Since i've been an avid pc enthusiast and your videos are awesome for explaining and keeping up with current technology. Keep it up!!

Hi! Thanks to you guys, i was inspired to build my first ever PC....Other youtube channels and you guys have taught me alot about PC technologies, and im hooked! Thanks again! :)

I found Linus Tech Tips at the beginning of this year. I was looking at building my first computer and came across some unboxing videos of cases. I have followed since then keeping up to date as content was released.  I more recently started following content on the forum and love the way the community has helped me, and have started trying to help some of them. I am astounded how in the short time I have followed how quickly the subscribers have grown. And how many live viewers watch the WAN show. I am glad to be a part of this community and hope to watch it grow even more. Way to go at 1 Million guys!

thumbs-up.jpg

My Build | CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH Z170 S ATX LGA1151  | Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR4-2400 Memory | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 120GB & 250GB, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM, HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB 7200RPM | Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB 100 Million Edition | Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Green) | Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold Certified | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) 

Long time listener, first time caller.

I've been seeing random videos of yours for years.  A few months a go I finally subscribed and I've been hooked ever since.  I've been building computers for years, but in the few months I've been watching your channel I've learned more than I ever did in that time.  Thanks for all the hard work and awesome videos.  Keep up the awesome work.

I like Luke's big hands. You know what they say, big hands...                        big gloves.

Oh my! Thank you so much again for another awesome give-away opportunity! This is really incredible. I'm real happy for you guys to have passed 1 million subscribers, I've found your videos so entertaining and useful. Yay! ^~^ my favorite film is Gojira (1954). Creativity, right? ;)

Lurker passing through..thanks for making my work days less boring, keep up the great work, you've gone a long way since the NCIX days.

GIVEAWAY!

| MOBO: Asus Z97-PRO | CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Asus R9 280 | Ram: 8gb Kingston Ram| PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power L8 600W | CPU Cooler: Corsair H75 | 

Wooooo 1mil!!
found on google when i was looking for reviews

Hi Linus awesome site, awesome tips, you advice and videos have help me with a lot of my tech decisions.

I still hope you will continue with OC review, i prefer those stats rather than stocks.

I hope you continue with the live coverage on twitch like what you did with Nvidia launch of G-Sync with the 3 master chef :D

Please continue with your good work!

I found out about LTT through Tek Syndicate. Both of you guys are awesome an I enjoy your videos! 

Hi, I have been watching your videos for a long time and I find them really entertaining. I found your videos by looking for a build guide  :lol: And thanks for amazing content. And I like oranges with pink sprinkles on them  :P

Good job with the channels so far, keep doing what you do best, really enjoy the content since the beggining some years ago :D

I found you guys when researching cooling solutions. LinusTechTips also introduced me to barnacules and Jay. I can't thank the LTT guys enough for the knowledge and entertainment you provide.

I love you guys, no homo...... i kid, i kid, all the homo!

About time, It's certainly been well-earned.

Holy crap....over 500 pages in under 8 hours

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I found Linus tech tips after watching several videos on the NCIX youtube channel, because I was very interested in upcoming technology.  I was also very interested in building my on gaming PC.  (Though I never had the money to do so......YET)

Anyways I love your style of videos, and how up front you are about the products.  Your fast as possible videos are very educational, and entertaining.  I also appreciate how upfront you are about companies and will call them out on their BS.  You're videos are fun and interesting.  Keep up the awesome work!  

Thank you my fellow Canadian friend for building LTT into what it is today; the best tech community, period. Whenever a friend of mine has a question about computers or wants to get into them, I always direct them to you. You've really helped me shape my future into what I want it to be, and I can never thank you enough for that.

The giveaways are obviously an awesome thing to have, but I know most people who have posted here mean what they say; you really are an inspiration to hundreds of people.

Congratz on 1 million LMG, you deserve a million more.

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

Congratulations for reaching 1 Million subscribers!

This channel and forum helped me in building my first PC :)

Thank you for all of your amazing videos, and I hope that your media group will end up being even more successful than it is now. I ask if you could review the moto x 2nd Gen. My favourite food is pizza!!!!!!

Woohoo, thanks Linus for making such brilliant content  :)