1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

thank you guys soooo much for making awesome videos and teaching me a lot about technology.

Congrats on the 1 Million mark!

I initially started watching Linus Tech Tips pretty close to the beginning when it was spawned off of NCIX Tech Tips and just stuck around for the slight randomness that seemed to be a constant theme in the videos.

My favorite series is actually just the new string of videos on ChannelSuperFun because of the shenanigans but is closely followed up by all of the videos where Fractal Design purchased the ad slot >:D.

One style of video I would like to see done that I can't remember if you guys have done yet is one on gaming snacks.  Something kind of like the handy tech videos but for gaming snacks is what I was thinking...

I'm not really interested in the surface pro if I am selected, but I would definitely be interested in the gaming rig or the G550J.

Yayayaya thank you guys for giving us the best videos on the internet! :D Can't wait for the draw!

I found you guys because of /r/PCMasterRace a few months ago! Been hooked since!

Merci beaucoup to gives us every day cool video like you have the secret ^^ I hope that one day you reach the 2 millions :)

I remember the first time I watched a Linus video years ago, good times. Great content and keep up the fantastic work!

your community and content have made the transfer to the PC master race sooo much easier 

Linus, very much appreciate the effort and work you've put into all your tech videos. I started building computers in 2010 and i just dove into it without really knowing much about it. Luckily it was like putting a puzzle together so it was not that hard. but over time i wanted to learn more about the computer world and after searching the net, ran into your videos from when you were in ncix. thanks for keeping us up to date on the latest tech and congratulations on 1mil subs. i bet its surreal.

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

My favorite videos you post is mainly the WAN Show, i watch it every week and im honestly surprised how you are able to manage the show, your daily uploads, netlinked hostings, ongoing projects and your life at home.... it just seems so hectic but you somehow mange it.

I also like seeing the new hardware/laptops/etc. being tested and really like channel super fun.

Not sure what you should review. i guess keep doing what you do, its working.

Thanks again Linus, Luke, and the techtips gang!

Dear LTT staff...

Congratulations, you're the best Tech Channel. Next year i'll be in Canada and I'll search for you guys to autograph my Gaming Lenovo Ideapad y50 that y bought because of you review. And also if there's a way to get a Custom PC Built by you I'll buy it.

Greetings from Mexico.

Hello. I found LinusTechTips when I was looking for the help with my first PC build. Found a tutorial, subscribed, and from then I never stop watching your videos!
I would like to see more custom builds by linus.Anyways, I probably wont win giveaway, but Linus crew , just keep up with everything you work. I learned a lot from u guys, and I hope that I will learn a lot more.
Good luck everyone :)

The first video I'd seen was the one where you threw the intel ssd through the basketball hoop, I think you were near an Intel building aswell. I thought it was the coolest thing ever and started watching your videos non stop, that was a couple of years ago, but I still watch atleast 3 a week, whether it be tech quickie , a review, or the stream. Btw, techquickie is freaking awesome.

Congrats on the milestone Linus, you deserve it!

I remember watching Linus around december 2009 during the Razer Mako video. All his videos are "professionally" explained, heck i subscribed =)). I love the style that is not extremely scripted and too formal like most tech chanels do today. I love the channel and hope Linus Media Group expands more =)

wwhhhaattt?!?! Congratulations on your milestone. You've come along way since I started watching and I enjoy every video you make. You have helped me greatly in building the machine that I have. Thank you for all your help.

I am a massive fan!!! And have supported you guys for a while, I also love the great information you provide the viewers !!

My Favourite episode was the fan pun and the corsair 380T REVIEW ! And Luke's line Do you even case bro. I have a funny picture but can't include it on a iPhone

I actually found your channel through techquickie. I always loved watching it, and you mentioned your Linus Tech Tips channel in a particular episode and I had to check it out! I'm always impressed with the quality of the videos and the variety of topics. I could not ask for a better way to spend my precious moments on YouTube. Not only that, but yours is one of the most helpful forums out there. Very rarely do I even have to ask a question because it has usually already been asked and answered for me. Great job and may your YouTube contents be always belonging to us!

Well I found your channel when I was researching into my own PC and how to build it, I looked at your reviews of products and what you thought of them and even followed one of your build guides when I was making my own. My favourite videos would have to be the build guides just because of how helpful they have been to me and I appreciate the hard work that actually goes into the videos. Congrats on 1 million subs, you earned it! 

My post from youtube:   If been a fan of your videos for ages (few years) now. But I do check out your forum from time to time but I'm not an active poster/user of it. I'm more a youtube guy. I used to be a forum guy years ago but now its less.
So sadly I won't be entered in the Asus G550J laptop but still thanks for all the awesome content you and your team produced over the years! The quality (video), sound, and editing is best if seen so far on youtube (well lets say the internet). 

Keep it up guys!!
Greetz.

Thanx for everything, you got me into building pc's. Thanks to you i finally understand what at first looked like a big pile of numbers and benchmarks!

Thanks for making informative and most importantly enjoyable videos for all of us. Good luck everyone with the giveaways ;)

Hey Linus, Luke and the rest of the crew, 

I actually started watching your video's about 2years ago 1year after I started being busy with pc's I had a lot of fun watching your video's who aren't only interesting but also very entertaining :) You guys are like kinda the biggest and best tech review channel on YouTube and you earn that 1million sub's a lot :) So congrats with your achievement keep it up ;)

Greetings Cyronnic the pc name of a boy called Jesse :)

Congrats to this 1M SUBS!!!

i love the channel and all what you do guys i like the covers on special events and specially the advices in handy tech under 100$.

I hope still watching all these amazing things on your channel!!  :D

sorry if my english isn't perfect but i'm from Spain a big huge for all of you guys! 

Thank you all at Linus Media Group for bringing us such awesome content. I started watching after I began watching tek syndicate. I needed more awesome tech content and started to watch you guys and I love the daily content keep it up! I do wish there were more smart phone reviews, but you can't always get what you want. 

Thank you for all the videos, I don't think I would still be on the internet if I was using wireless. I found you when looking for information about a power line adapter