1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

gaming rig would be so nice since i cant build one on a college budget

LinnusTechTips is the absulote best channel on youtube!!

You rock ;)

Been subscribed to LinusTechTips for about 3 years now and watch almost every video you guys put out.  Congrats on 1 million subs.  Sky's the limit for you guys.

Congrats guys on the 1 mil sub mark. Keep those awesome videos coming!!

Congratulations guys! I love all your content and have been watching every video and WAN show since I discovered your channel (from a Lifehacker post). Next up 10 Million!

Thank you Linus Tech Tips!

You have helped me build my first computer, helped me choose my parts, and always answered my questions on twitter and such.

Greetings from Europe. Stockholm, Sweden

Btw, subscribed since 30.000 subscribers.

Thank you Linus!  I really appreciate the off color humor and casual nature to you videos.  I've been watching for several years and a member for about a year.  I really enjoyed when you all joined up w/Tek Sydicate and Austin and New Egg to scale the mountain. I think you aught to port the WAN show into a podcast or other such audio only format.  While visuals are sometimes important, much of the time I "watch", the window is buried behind the 1000 other things I'm doing so...hey I'm just saying it would be cool to listen live while I'm at work, (EST) or in the car.   

I found linustechtips when I was first thinking about building a PC thank you so much for all the great videos!

I like cookies!!! But they make me fat so i refrain from eating them... But i must, especially when i feel depressed. Cookies are nice!

Thanks Linus and the rest of the team for the amazing content you have produced, and well done making that amazing milestone

I found your channel while scanning youtube for reviews of Razer products 3 years ago, yours were the only one's that interested me, and since then I have all your videos. Review every single Razer product! And my favorite food is T-Rex Steaks... XP

I want to enter the giveaway. I first found linustechtips while building my first desktop pc (this summer) and afterwards, I decided I enjoyed watching the videos and decided to subscribe. The videos are top-notch and I think anyone looking for good tech tips should watch them. In response to all the comments on the latest video about net neutrality and all that, I do feel it is quite a bit hipocritical to support net neutrality and then acept a sponsorship from a company you attacked, however, I can't find fault if it just helps them make better quality videos and they aren't blatantly supporting anti-net neutrality legislation.

Something else I would like to speak about is how linustechtips has changed my life for the better. Before watching, I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I am currently 16 in high school and before watching, I had no sense of what to do after school. After watching some and building a pc and all that, I decided I quite enjoy working around technology and decided I would go into the information technologies field of study after high school and pursue a career in IT.

Thanks to all who took the time to read this, good luck to everyone entering the giveaway.

Also, if anyone is wondering, here are the specs of my pc:

Asus M5A97 LE R2.0

AMD FX-6300 Vishera

8GB (2x4GB) Team Dark 1600MHz RAM

2x1TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm HDD

250GB Crucial MX100 SSD

MSI R7 260X 2GD5 OC 2.0

NZXT 210 Source

The reason I have 2 1 TB hard drives is because I'm stupid as all hell. I ordered a hard drive off Newegg along with all my other parts. The other parts all arrived, the hard drive was the only thing missing so I went to Memory Express and bought another hard drive so I could start using my new pc. I was going to cancel the original hard drive order, but was too lazy and decided I would just use 2 hard drives. Then, after using it for a month, I decided it was too slow so I purchased the ssd.

I really like your unboxings, do more of them.

And keep up the good work!!

I am a "stupid" 17 year old that can solve a rubik's cube in under 30 seconds and that is getting into pc gaming.

Thumbs up?

back when i was a dirty console sympathiser, i honestly thought going back to pc  gaming would be to hard for me ..complicated and wires and mess! i could never see myself building a custom pc . but you made it easy, and i cant thank you enough for that . please don't ever stop making great content.

thank you 

peter

What can I say, LinusTechTips is amazing and I have so many memories, the first WAN show (previously the garage stream, and the living room stream before that), the in depth cooler testing (that lab coat man) and so many more

I first came across the channel when I did a search on Youtube on TurboBoost and came across the Techquickie video. What was suppose to be a 5-10 minute search turned into me spending a few hours watching videos on Techquickie then on to Linus Tech Tips. I have not only subscribed since but have watched all new videos that have been produced since, I absolutely love the information I gain by watching these videos. Love what you have created with your team and can't wait to see what you have down the pipe line. Really can't wait to see videos on the whole room water cooling. 

Congratz on 1 millions subs! Love the new video's but I miss the old unboxing video's.

Hi Linus your shows really have made me more interested about computers.

I found your channel when i was researching parts for my future computer rig and your reviews really helped me a lot.

I find it harder to make decisions for parts because of how many parts you show on your channel.

The things that you show on your channel are really in detail which means picking parts can be tricky, but i know that the parts that we do pick are the best because of your reviews.

Hope you get more sponsors and get more subscibers in youtube.

You might not know that i'm currently on a laptop and i have never had a console so i would really like to win one of the prizes.