The Fappening

Smooth Bunz

99% celebrities are tech illiterate so i'm not surprised!

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

I just hope Jennifer Lawrence won't be too broken up because of this...

Welp... IN THE MEANTIME ^_^

I just hope Jennifer Lawrence won't be too broken up because of this...

Welp... IN THE MEANTIME ^_^

It's funny that she tried to convince people it wasn't actually her

It's funny that she tried to convince people it wasn't actually her

Might be my first reaction too if it happened to me TBH, but I haven't heard of her denying it. When it happened she pretty much immediately talking about it violated her privacy and whatnot. Then her agent was like "we prosecute wah wah wah".

But anyway if she denied it at first it could've been because she assumed they were just fakes before seeing them. Either way whatever.

Saw a few(lots) of them after hearing the news and checking up 4chan.
Honestly, most of them are low quality/low resolution in Portrait anyway, they might be celebrities, but really, you can find much better pr0n on the internet than that.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

i think there might be more breaches than just iCloud. As far as I remember, iCloud doesn't backup video....

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

^Natalia Poklonskaya <3

I don't care about these other celebs.

Natalia Poklonskaya nudes...I would buy at high price.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I don't care about these other celebs.

Natalia Poklonskaya nudes...I would buy at high price.

Lol, She's attractive for sure, but there's not a single female in the world I'd pay to see naked. (unless you take into consideration I'm married with a son, so technically I've paid along the way dating etc to get to this point) 

As someone who has multiple female friends, and would beat the crap out of anyone who tries to hurt them, I have to side with the celebs on this.

This severely damaged their reputation, and I give them my condolences.

As someone that has common sense. I find this cruelly hilarious.

Part of me think their kinda getting a taste of their own medicine.  I mean, they took them.  But the other part feels really sad for them, 

Because how would you like to get a picture of your naked body all over the internet?  They have no control over this and I can't help but feel for them, they must be so hurt and embarrassed.   :(  

But all in all, I blame Apple for this.  You can blame the hackers as much as you want, but there are always going to be disgusting jerks everywhere.  And so Apple being as big as they are, should have had better security.  

I have a girlfriend. If I want something lewd, I can get that on command instead of fapping to people you'll never even say hi to. So, it's kind of pathetic to care about celeb nudes, honestly.

I have a girlfriend. If I want something lewd, I can get that on command instead of fapping to people you'll never even say hi to. So, it's kind of pathetic to care about celeb nudes, honestly.

Why do I get the impression that having a girlfriend is somewhat of a novelty for you :D

Okay bro GG WP TSM TSM TSM !111!!!

But on the Hi part i already saw Michael C Hall and Emmy Rossum ,they both said Hi to me :)

Why do I get the impression that having a girlfriend is somewhat of a novelty for you :D

Okay bro GG WP TSM TSM TSM !111!!!

But on the Hi part i already saw Michael C Hall and Emmy Rossum ,they both said Hi to me :)

I'm just saying. Nudes are kinda eh if you don't have an emotional attachment.

I'm just saying. Nudes are kinda eh if you don't have an emotional attachment.

Give it time. Wait till you're 3 years in. Ask for some lewd photo's and see what happens. You'll be happy to look at any boobs when all you have left is the emotional attachment.

Hah.

they should rename today as "national wrist safety awareness day"

the fappening will bring world peace!

[NSFW]

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgXQ9DUkifQ

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

Meh, I don't care. I hope the celebs embrace it rather than think it's something to be embarrased about. If you love your body enough to take picures of it then fantastic, I don't see why people think of other's negetivley when they do this.