The Fappening

Smooth Bunz

If you look at it that way yes but i blame the celebs apples cloud and the leaker they honestly are all to blame for this

I think the celebs involved were naive, and probably didn't understand the possible implications of using that storage method (icloud) but I can't really blame them, should they/their team of handlers/staff/PR warned them? most certainly. But blaming someone for not being technically inclined? not in my opinion. 

EDIT: I'm sure those in question have a number of hangers on, as most celebs do, you'd think one of those would mention something or even their PR in charge of social media etc. But then again they would have to know what they were doing with their devices. 

Most of you probably know what this is and some of you don't. 

For those who don't, it's a mass leak of celeb nudes including jlaw kate upton selena gomez and many more.. This young college student got pais $50k in bitcoins to leak them :P 

What do you think about this? I say its faptastic xD 

Welcome to the party, buddy. Late comers welcome. And it's a bit sad, really. Although I personally wouldn't trust any cloud service owned by another company for my nude pics if I had any

Yarrrrr,

I know none of the celebs in question in this Fappening.

Modern day culture is lost on me.

Tell me about it. People get a bit too obsessed over celebrities. 

Disgusting really

inbe4 "GAAAAAY" posts, get your brain thinking normally this is just idiotic

You are totally right, this is idio..

GAAAAAAAAAAAY

Is this true that the dood got payed alot to leak and  have more pictures that he can leak but deny because he want more money? 

I think the celebs involved were naive, and probably didn't understand the possible implications of using that storage method (icloud) but I can't really blame them, should they/their team of handlers/staff/PR warned them? most certainly. But blaming someone for not being technically inclined? not in my opinion. 

Ignorance is no excuse. While I feel bad for the people this happened to (don't get me wrong), I am still glad it happened. This is just one more example of peoples stupidity with what they put on the internet. The more this kinda stuff happens, the more people will become aware. Don't put anything sensitive on the internet. It is just idiotic!

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Tell me about it. People get a bit too obsessed over celebrities. 

This. A million times, this. They're no better than the rest of the human race. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Ok, am I the only one in the world that knows that nothing connected to the internet is secure? If it's online, it CANNOT be secured, someone will get in, there's a few million people out there with nothing better to do.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

irony of my av. you saying that cus my avatar is from Avatar:TLOK? cus that's not irony. irony because Amon was all about removing bending? totally relevant, amirite? irony because it says the word equality in the picture? not irony and also has nothing to do with the topic at hand. 

okay cutie x 

they're a bit hotter than the average person and can simulate emotion a bit better than the average person (far better than anyone on this forum), so when there are nudes the internet rides the hype train.

No. Just no. There are just as many attractive people out there who aren't celebs. In fact, some are just as, if not more attractive. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Seriously what is so special. The Internet is full of naked women. I will never understand celebrity worship.

Well not worship but it could damage their reputation. (Or elevate it, depending on who judges)

yeah, but photos of them aren't as readily available, are they? not saying i support stuff like Extra! and what not, just explaining why.

Yes. Just look over the internet. If you want your screen to be covered in non famous women/men, browse the internet. 

As someone who has multiple female friends, and would beat the crap out of anyone who tries to hurt them, I have to side with the celebs on this.

This severely damaged their reputation, and I give them my condolences.

As someone who has multiple female friends, and would beat the crap out of anyone who tries to hurt them, I have to side with the celebs on this.

INB4 NO m8 its their fault for not understanding the tech like I do LOLZ 

In all seriousness though we've yet to see if it tarnishes their reputation, I mean look how well Miley Cyrus has done for herself 

Yeah i feel bad for them, but they shouldent put nudes on icloud...

IM conflicted, I feel bad, but they are pretty females.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Link?

Case: Carbide 300R

CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.90GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Mobo: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming

GPU: R9 290 Tri-X

PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA NEX650G

Storage: 4TB NAS

Drive 1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM

Drive 2: WD 500gb 7200RPM

Keyboard: Vengeance K50

Headset: Vengeance 1500 V2

Mouse: R.A.T 5

Monitor: LG 24EN33

While I don't agree with the leaked celebrity pics (because it's without their consent), I gotta say, this #leakforJlaw thing is pretty hilarious. Anonymous managed to get women on twitter to voluntarily leak their pics to pretend it's solidarity with Jennifer Lawrence? Kinda brilliant/hilarious.

Link?

If you want to see I'd suggest searching yourself, anyone posting would probably be breaking the CoC. 

Even if you took the post as subjectively for, there's members of the site below the legal age to view such material, which if posted could technically land the site ina  bit of a mess legally. 

I honestly dont find kate upton attractive Im not a fan of big boobs I say "if its more than a handful its a waste"

i saw some videos' thumbnails of JLAW, are they going to upload them?

i saw some videos' thumbnails of JLAW, are they going to upload them?

There's a torrent download that has like 30k seeders and leechers atm with almost all the pictures that are leaked.

last night while all this was fappening, I thought about posting this in the news section considering there was bitcoins and iCloud-hacking involved....

decided against it

#TheFappening

#IExperiencedTheFappening

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

Disgusting really

inbe4 "GAAAAAY" posts, get your brain thinking normally this is just idiotic.

Agreed.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Bar Rafaeli's pics was the funniest imo..What was she thinking uploading that to the cloud?Bet she will be very embarrassed with that pic now. Also I think Imgur is doing some serious thread cleanup of those leaked pics. Hows Apple stock market atm?