The Fappening

Smooth Bunz

I can't understand what it's so special?Never saw some boobs?My gf is always topless at the beach yes lots of attention but nothing special just bewbs same with these celebrities

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Not this at all. That's like saying "It's your fault for going outside that you got run over". The intention has NOTHING TO DO with what actually happened.

"Ofcourse it's gonna get leaked", still not the celebs fault.

it kind of is because they took the pics, they should know that they are famous and shit like that get leaked and hacked. They shoudlve been more cautious 

Not this at all. That's like saying "It's your fault for going outside that you got run over". The intention has NOTHING TO DO with what actually happened.

"Ofcourse it's gonna get leaked", still not the celebs fault.

How can you blame other people for this? I'm sure the celebs know everything can get leaked, shit like this happens every day. I just think they don't care, it's gonna happen one day.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I can't understand what it's so special?Never saw some boobs?My gf is always topless at the beach yes lots of attention but nothing special just bewbs same with these celebrities

Again its all the jennifer lawrence and kate upton fanboys.. 

Again its all the jennifer lawrence and kate upton fanboys.. 

Still pathetic and sad these what you call "fanboys" just some losers without future jerking off at some pictures.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Still pathetic and sad these what you call "fanboys" just some losers without future jerking off at some pictures.

It is, But most of them are like 13 probably 

"It's your fault for going outside that you got run over".

Wait are you comparing sharing nudes with walking outside? lol 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I'm pretty damn split on the subject. On the one hand I truly feel bad for the victims, but on the other hand (as Jon nicely puts it) I am a guy with a penis. He sums up really nicely how I (and I imagine most others deep down) really feels about stuff like this.

I'm pretty damn split on the subject. On the one hand I truly feel bad for the victims, but on the other hand (as Jon nicely puts it) I am a guy with a penis. He sums up really nicely how I (and I imagine most others deep down) really feels about stuff like this.

I feel the same way but I feel like its the celebs fault to an extent. I mean like i said earlier they should know they are famous and and take more caution knowing that this stuff gets leaked 

Nobody can have a wrong opinion, I may not agree with everyone but that's life. 

I'm curious though, how many people in this thread are parents?

I mean like i said earlier they should know they are famous and and take more caution knowing that this stuff gets leaked 

I don't believe they should have to, but it wouldn't be a bad idea in practice. 

Nobody can have a wrong opinion, I may not agree with everyone but that's life. 

I'm curious though, how many people in this thread are parents?

I'm not a parent (not yet anyways) but I do feel bad for them :/ 

I agree morally it is wrong

but also

Tits

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I'll be honest. I wanna hurl. 

Regardless, I have a feeling Apple just lost a lot of famous clients, probably because of their (the celebs) misunderstanding of how the "Internet" & "Cloud" works.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

This xD 

yeah when I first heard about it I was like... oh that sad and  horrible

and then like 10 minutes later I was like..oh well Its Jennifer Lawrence (and others) so ..I will just have a few ...long..looks

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

yeah when I first heard about it I was like... oh that sad and  horrible

and then like 10 minutes later I was like..oh well Its Jennifer Lawrence (and others) so ..I will just have a few ...long..looks

I was the same way 

I'll be honest. I wanna hurl. 

Regardless, I have a feeling Apple just lost a lot of famous clients, probably because of their (the celebs) misunderstanding of how the "Internet" & "Cloud" works.

Yea I would hate to be apples PR right now 

Yea I would hate to be apples PR right now 

They could easily turn this around and be like

"without apple, you would not have leaked titties"