The Fappening

Smooth Bunz

yeah when I first heard about it I was like... oh that sad and  horrible

and then like 10 minutes later I was like..oh well Its Jennifer Lawrence (and others) so ..I will just have a few ...long..looks

See, I don't see how you can do that. 

AFAIK, it wasn't just nudes. Their entire library of pictures that were backed up got jacked. 

So I can only imagine you scrolling down, looking for nudes, with nice family pictures of the same exact people mixed in. 

How can you do it? *dry heaves, and not sexually*

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

sinp

Yeah it was all their photos, only the nudes were published, I guess they are the interesting ones 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Anand

HAHA thats the funniest thing I have ever seen on this forum

You win

win-one-internet.jpg

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

HAHA thats the funniest thing I have ever seen on this forum

You win

Funny how this happens right as he joins apple :P

Funny how this happens right as he joins apple :P

Turns out it was him and apple are like....so we have tons of sexy celebs and we need to see them... if we pay you like 100 billion a year can you help us see

Dont take nude photo's of yourself and put them on the internet, they will get spread.

That being said I've got some (about 76) of them..... not bad. Although I was disappointed in kirsten dunst's photo's. Would have thought she was hotter.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Sweet Jesus :o

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

Disgusting really

inbe4 "GAAAAAY" posts, get your brain thinking normally this is just idiotic.

^this

Saw this on the news feed on my phone, of course I then ended up Googling them (I'm ashamed don't worry).

Actually feel quite bad for these people, they are not sexy images, most of them are pretty embarrassing. Typical stuff you do with your partner...

I wonder if Google is affected? or is it just Apple? not entirely sure how they have accomplished this...

Funny how none of the really good celebs that we want to see have photos leaked in this (angelina jolee, cameron diaz, the chick that played hermione, lucy lui, etc) you know why? they're smart enough not to take those kinds of pictures, and damn sure smart enough not to store them on the internet.

Maybe people will finally realize that "cloud" (which is a gimmick term to begin with) storage isn't secure, and will never be secure. The only way to have something on a computer be secure, is to never hook that computer up to the internet.

Edit: also angelina jolee has already been naked (full frontal) in at least one movie so she's sorta old news.

I also have no idea who any of these people are. I also don't care about them. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I also have no idea who any of these people are. I also don't care about them. 

After the PR meltdown they'll be doing the Christmas lights at Stockton High Street or Pantos at Billingham Forum. 

Probably not, it'll turn out well for them. 

After the PR meltdown they'll be doing the Christmas lights at Stockton High Street or Pantos at Billingham Forum. 

Chances are they released them themselves just to get some PR.

Interestingly, I think this hurts their career as well. 

If they try and do a movie where them being clothes-less helps sell the movie (sex sells and all that), I don't think people will care after this. At least, anyone who has access to the internet and reads the news from time to time. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Chances are they released them themselves just to get some PR.

I seriously doubt it, I'm not saying that some celebs don't. But I feel if they did they wouldn't "leak" all the photos (including generic family time ones) they'd make sure those that did "leak" were shopped. 

Funny how none of the really good celebs that we want to see have photos leaked in this (angelina jolee, cameron diaz, the chick that played hermione, lucy lui, etc) you know why? they're smart enough not to take those kinds of pictures, and damn sure smart enough not to store them on the internet.

Maybe people will finally realize that "cloud" (which is a gimmick term to begin with) storage isn't secure, and will never be secure. The only way to have something on a computer be secure, is to never hook that computer up to the internet.

Edit: also angelina jolee has already been naked (full frontal) in at least one movie so she's sorta old news.

EXACTLY!!! don't be dumb enough to take pics like that and youll be fine 

EXACTLY!!! don't be dumb enough to take pics like that and youll be fine 

Honestly, I'm not looking at the issue as "leaked pics of a celeb" I'm looking at it as someones private data being stolen. 

Honestly, I'm not looking at the issue as "leaked pics of a celeb" I'm looking at it as someones private data being stolen. 

If you look at it that way yes but i blame the celebs apples cloud and the leaker they honestly are all to blame for this

i'm seriously blown away by JLAW's sexy body shape and Kate Upton's massive tits!

I honestly dont find kate upton attractive Im not a fan of big boobs I say "if its more than a handful its a waste"

Yarrrrr,

I know none of the celebs in question in this Fappening.

Modern day culture is lost on me.

Meh, I don't know any of em either and I'm young (25), still hot titties are hot titties

Entirely their fault for being stupid enough to put personal private data on the internet. Cloud storage is not secure, nothing on the internet is secure. This is why I don't use those stupid online backup services like carbonite, they aren't secure, they never will be, it's just another place for someone to get access to your data.