Hacker Group Vow to Destroy Sony

Well well, Destroy sony, xbox destroy every console. PC master race. Consoles are slowing down pc gaming. because of them watch dogs looks like shit, and every ubisoft game will look like shit.

because of them some nice games are locked to 30 FPS.

Fuck consoles!

Imagine that there is only PC gaming platform. every game would be on PC and it's graphics could be superior to console graphics.

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

DDOS isn't true hacking....

There is hardly any skill involved...

If you are gonna take something down do it smart and right. Use skill for peat sake. A DDOS just shows you really don't know much if that is all you do...

Interested to see what happens in the future. Hopefully they either quit or do something that's crazy smart.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Oh god.... This "vow to destroy Sony" hurts their customers first, not Sony as a company. You are not destroying a company with that behaviour, you're just being an absolute asshole to people who just want to play video games. Bunch of dicks.

Also, ignore the console war troll in this thread please, I would be interested in the actual motive of the attack and a decent discussion.

No Xbox is far superior to playstation.

this should be put in "post your best jokes"

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

It makes me sad that they aren't attacking the bad network... EI Microsoft.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

hackers have to much spare time today. They shoud get a job:D

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

this is kinda pathetic, why ddos. it shows how immature and unskillful they are. a blind def cat can ddos.

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

DDoS attacks!!! Well that just means Sony is dead, there is nothing anyone can do against those. What cruel hackerz...

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I come home from work. Lay back in my office chair. Start up any game I want to play. I dont worry about Resolution because my settings are already set from when I first installed the game. I also don't worry about settings because I set them to Ultra. I dont worry about temps because my temps are fine. Lastly I dont worry about my OS because it's already installed. I dont even see why that would be a factor? 

Not really sure what kind of argument that was supposed to be as to why a console is a good choice?

okay you got  a point, but then again, how much your PC cost?

Do not get me wrong, I am a PC gamer since I started to play video games, I built my PC, I study it and love it, but it is really hard to justify loads of money to upgrade your pc to that level, when you are in college and work most of the time, and found yourself that you do not have the time to bury yourself into games for hours 

I might get an xbone, and a GTX 770/870 /something among those lines for update rather than a new built, as I cannot/do not play much at games.

Oc for me is a "I should not", as I use my pc for studying and work as well

This isn't cool at all...

making us pc dudes look even worse

Yeah. PCMR does not approve of this. We have our flame wars but we want to win through logic not this bs.

The kinect is awesome. And if you don't want it you don't have to get it. Then the Xbox is $400

The PS4 has the much more powerful GPU and is this more futureproof.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

LizardSquad are the same bunch of kids that use scripts to DDOS online MMOs. (and have been for about a week now).... One of them had Geotagging on when posting a picture so has been caught.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

DDOS isn't true hacking....

There is hardly any skill involved...

If you are gonna take something down do it smart and right. Use skill for peat sake. A DDOS just shows you really don't know much if that is all you do...

Interested to see what happens in the future. Hopefully they either quit or do something that's crazy smart.

Don't forget one retrieved internal server data. Hacking is like security. It's never perfect and requires many layers to be strong.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

This helps no one. I own both a PS3 and PS4 for console exclusives, and for playing games when friends are over. That being said, there is no reason to do something malicious. I'm all for PC gaming, but this is just stupid.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Don't you guys know better than to argue with them? That's just how xbox people are :)

Doesn't matter if they see the hard facts black on white, right in front of them, highlighted in bright yellow. 
They always see a reason to say, but..

Wait CSGO, Dota 2, and LoL have been having server issues in EU and NA and its a reported mass Ddos....is this related? (btw idk if CSGO is still messed up, havent played in 2 days because it was so bad)

Play on community servers instead of official ones and you'll never have that problem.

"End the greed." They say on their latest tweet. Do they really think their actions will have any positive impact on anyone?

They are only great amongst themselves. Everyone else will see them as yet another bunch of 20-something neckbeards with no life whom ought to be taken behind the shed.

Those who know what they are doing and how will hate them for giving others in the field a bad name.

And everyone else will hate them for stealing their credit card info.

They may change the world. But only to hate them, not the large corporations they are "fighting" against.

tumblr_n6chn4JkSB1tq4of6o1_500.gif

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

okay you got  a point, but then again, how much your PC cost?

Do not get me wrong, I am a PC gamer since I started to play video games, I built my PC, I study it and love it, but it is really hard to justify loads of money to upgrade your pc to that level, when you are in college and work most of the time, and found yourself that you do not have the time to bury yourself into games for hours 

I might get an xbone, and a GTX 770/870 /something among those lines for update rather than a new built, as I cannot/do not play much at games.

Oc for me is a "I should not", as I use my pc for studying and work as well

Initially my PC costed me $800, that was almost three years ago. Now it's probably totaled around $2500. But that was spent in the course of three years not up front doing an upgrade here and there (mostly waiting for sales). 

I work 40 hours a week, and just recently had a baby. I still find time to play games because it's one of my hobbies. I justify the upgrades because I want to have the best experience when I play. I want the highest possible framerate, the nicest visuals, the smoothest gameplay, etc. etc. etc. For instance this weekend my kid was with her grandmother for the weekend so I got a whole weekend to play video games and relax. So even though I dont get much time to play games during the week (maybe about 1-2 hours a day). I still get a chance on the weekend when I get a break from my kid or I have weekends off (because even newborns sleep the majority of the time). Even when I went back to school about two years ago to take a few classes (while working full time simultaneously) I still managed to play games a least a couple hours a day. You really need a break from studying and writing papers otherwise you will be burned out from school. I feel that investing in a nice PC is a better investment because it will last longer and provide the most thorough gaming experience. You can maintain a PC easier in the long run, to not be outdated. As long as your initial investment is made wisely. Then doing proper upgrades that are necessities sparingly. 

If you like something enough, you will make time for it. Just like you make time for your priorities. I think upgrading a current PC as long as it is on a good base is better than buying a console and switching platforms. Even pricing in a new build can be more worthwhile than dropping around $400 on a console because then you are forced to pay console prices for games ($60 here, $60 there) along with paying for online subscriptions; which will eventually in due time add up to being enough money to do a decent PC build. If you have a Microcenter or Frys by you, you can save a ton of money on Motherboard + CPU combos. Even decent graphics cards for 1080p dont have to cost $400-500 dollars. You can get a nice card in the $250 range that will still be applicable for 1080p. 

Lol he uploaded the IS flag onto there server. This is guy going all ballsy

Main Rig: White Lightning  = -Intel Core i7 3770 (4.1Ghz)-Zalman CNPS12X-MSI Z77A-G45-16GB G2 Patriot-MSI GTX 660TI OC PE-Corsair 650W-Corsair 600t White-

Laptop: MSI GT60 = -Intel Core i7 4700MQ-MSI GTX 770M-

Peripherals: Corsair K90-Corsair M90- Corsair 2100-CM Storm Quickfire TK (Green Switch)-Logitech G700

You're an idiot. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

It's probably just a member of TLS that got turned down by kaceytron and got the idea to start this attack. They are attacking every game that she plays, and on a personal level, made her twitch channel go down.
They just want something of theirs on her body since they want her to write TLS on her face.

and guys, deep down every xbox fanboy KNOWS they are not on the superior platform, but their pride and ego is too big to admit.

Don't you guys know better than to argue with them? That's just how xbox people are :)

Doesn't matter if they see the hard facts black on white, right in front of them, highlighted in bright yellow. 

They always see a reason to say, but..

I'd rather get an Xbox because it has Halo 5 and Kingdom Hearts 3, while PS4 will only have Kingdom Hearts 3.

Anyway the ddosing douchecacti have been going after WoW, LoL, Path of Exile, Runescape I think, Hearthstone, and other big places. It looks like another lulzsec that'll probably get caught soon.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.